New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

ok i'm sorry but you cant say Patricks music is crap and i'm not just saying that because i'm a fan his music thake a little time to get uesed to but its amazing and you should juded until you have sat a listed to it all thats fine if your not in to that but please dont say its crap thankyou

Well, I do have the right to tell my opinion, but I did not say that PW was crap. I simply stated (even before he started to bitch about Mika) that if I had to choose between contemporary classical music (which I normally don't like and at most I find it 'interesting'), and PW, I'd choose the first.

I have heard about 4-5 songs from him, including the catchy Magic Position, but I believe he would have gone unnoticed with them if it hadn't been for his weird looks. PW might be 'interesting or different' but I'd still call him as an artist rather than a musician, and I don't think that being 'different' in itself is enough to call someone a groundbreaking musician - maybe an artist but not a musician :cool:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic