New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

I'm like crying right now!!!!!!!!! Patrick Wolf Doesn't like Mika says Perez!!

See for yourself!!!

http://perezhilton.com/?cat=232

^ go look at the site, but here is a sad preview..

“Mika is a twat,†said Wolf.

He went on to add:

“Please lets put an end to

over marketed, expensive heartless

tacky rubbish, autotune, airbrush

should i market myself to look OUTRAGEOUS and kooky or would

it be easier if I sold records by playing safe and serene

and for the family

to save more record sales. Cliff richard. enrique iglesias.

mutton dressed as lamb.â€

:( :( :(

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime i go to post something from perezhilton.com someone always beats me to it!! oh well.

i thought they got along??

patrick is obviously jealous of mika.

Well, he was *opening* for Mika (according to perez), so that may just be the case.

everytime i go to post something from perezhilton.com someone always beats me to it!! oh well.

i thought they got along??

patrick is obviously jealous of mika.

HA HA! Patric is ssooooo not jealous of mika thats silly lol

HA HA! Patric is ssooooo not jealous of mika thats silly lol

so why is he writing the silly things he's written :blink:.. unless mika did summin to him :naughty: mikaaa what did u do to patrick!?

so why is he writing the silly things he's written :blink:.. unless mika did summin to him :naughty: mikaaa what did u do to patrick!?

what if patrick came on to mika, and mika denied him? if your a little bit drunk (which i suspect patrick is....sometimes) you run your mouth, and then regret it the next day.

Who is Patrick Wolf? I don't know the guy, nor do I want to. Obviously, he just used mika to stretch oh i don't know... 5 min. of fame. He should not mess with our guy:mf_rosetinted:

no offense to his fans of course... i'm sure you have your reasons for liking him...

Would be interesting to hear Mikas reaction to this. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but if Patrick doen't like Mika or his music, why did he agree to open for him, since he is going on about not doing anymore live perfomances. It seems a bit senseless to me.

I too am with Perez, taking Mikas side, and by the way, where the heck was Perez on Tuesday, he said he was going to be there.I was looking out for him and his orange hair, but no show.

i'm sorry, but this kind of did put a damper on what i think of Patrick Wolf.

i'll admit, his music is pretty good, but i agree with cheesygoodness about the whole drunkeness thing, but also, it could be out of jealously, seeing how patrick has put out at least 2 records before he got really noticed, and then Mika put out one and is immidiately in the spot light.

just my opinion on the whole ordeal, take it or leave it.

Would be interesting to hear Mikas reaction to this. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but if Patrick doen't like Mika or his music, why did he agree to open for him, since he is going on about not doing anymore live perfomances. It seems a bit senseless to me.

I too am with Perez, taking Mikas side, and by the way, where the heck was Perez on Tuesday, he said he was going to be there.I was looking out for him and his orange hair, but no show.

Excellent point. If Patrick really meant what he said then he lacks principles. Why accept the gig? Also, why agree to remix Love Today and put his name to one of Mika's compositions?

How many faces do you have Patrick? ... at least two :bleh:

I hope that Mika won't react.