New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

i guess if mika said something rude about someone that i loved i would still love mika i don't think i could ever not love mika... he's so amazing:wub2:

ya, you know what i'm trying to say you cant just go off them when they do silly things like call people a bad name

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess if mika said something rude about someone that i loved i would still love mika i don't think i could ever not love mika... he's so amazing:wub2:

i can't imagine mika saying anything mean. he seems like a positive person, no kind of mean side. and if yall are familiar with patricks music... he can be pretty dark.

i can't imagine mika saying anything mean. he seems like a positive person, no kind of mean side. and if yall are familiar with patricks music... he can be pretty dark.

Yes he can be dark he’s gone though some really horrific times in his short life and he said music and writing songs its like an exorcism for him such an amazing way of putting it

didn't someone see mika get mad when a lollipop girl didn't want to go on stage? i can't remember where i was reading it(i love reading people's stories of mika concerts) but they said that mika was REALLY mad i think it would mika would be HOT if he was angry then i again i think he would be hot anytime:naughty: :wub2:

yes everyone has his dark side

i would say mika is human being, he can piss off, he can be mad

he has reason to do that

i must forgive him because he has too many gd pt:blush-anim-cl:

he is too cute that i can't resist:blush-anim-cl:

but if others ppl do , i would say get over yourself!!!!!:cool:

i can't imagine mika saying anything mean. he seems like a positive person, no kind of mean side. dark.

Hahah, well then I guess you weren't at any of those concerts where he swore about his equipment being messed up, and you haven't read the famous Vanity Fair interview... :fisch::biggrin2: Or read the interviews where he said he shoots his mouth off sometimes when he's angry and gets into trouble...

I think I would be rather creeped out by Mika if he had no mean side at all!

--Jack

didn't someone see mika get mad when a lollipop girl didn't want to go on stage? i can't remember where i was reading it(i love reading people's stories of mika concerts) but they said that mika was REALLY mad i think it would mika would be HOT if he was angry then i again i think he would be hot anytime:naughty: :wub2:

Oh really I never heard about that?

By the way, where did you get the pics in your signature from?

Hahah, well then I guess you weren't at any of those concerts where he swore about his equipment being messed up, and you haven't read the famous Vanity Fair interview... :fisch::biggrin2: Or read the interviews where he said he shoots his mouth off sometimes when he's angry and gets into trouble...

I think I would be rather creeped out by Mika if he had no mean side at all!

--Jack

i don't know if i've read that or not but do you know where i could read the vanity fair interview? :cheerful_h4h:

I'm rather appalled that some of you don't think Mika has a dark side. :naughty:

there's nothing wrong with that either. we are complex human beings aren't we?

I've never heard of a self-proclaimed control freak keeping his cool 24/7.

Ugh! What a bitch!

He really didn't have to go to that extent. Sure, disliking someone is one thing, but calling him a twat and whatnot really isn't neccessary.

Shame, I really liked Patrick until this...:tears:

if his music makes u happy and/or Inspirers you then why should what he says make you stop liking him

if his music makes u happy and/or Inspirers you then why should what he says make you stop liking him

I like Patrick as a musician. Hey, I looooove Patrick as a musician. But because of what he said, I like him less as a person.

Sorry, I should have put that bit in my last post.

I like Patrick as a musician. Hey, I looooove Patrick as a musician. But because of what he said, I like him less as a person.

Sorry, I should have put that bit in my last post.

right. but I think music is an expression of what the artist is, so...you like him or you don't. :bleh:

I'm rather appalled that some of you don't think Mika has a dark side. :naughty:

I'm sure Mika has all kinds of things to say in private. I don't blame Patrick Wolf for thinking what he does about Mika. Even ranting like a lunatic about it with people he knows.

But sending out an X is a twat bulletin directly to tens of thousands of people is something Mika would never do, especially if he has a beneficial professional relationship with X.

Even the twat bulletin could be overlooked if it wasn't followed up hours later with a diatribe that appeared to be written by an angsty teenager who is mad at a world he knows little about instead of a grown adult and a professional musician.

Mika may be no purer of heart than Patrick Wolf but so far he has shown infinitely more tact and maturity.

I'm sure Mika has all kinds of things to say in private. I don't blame Patrick Wolf for thinking what he does about Mika. Even ranting like a lunatic about it with people he knows.

But sending out an X is a twat bulletin directly to tens of thousands of people is something Mika would never do, especially if he has a beneficial professional relationship with X.

Even the twat bulletin could be overlooked if it wasn't followed up hours later with a diatribe that appeared to be written by an angsty teenager who is mad at a world he knows little about instead of a grown adult and a professional musician.

Mika may be no purer of heart than Patrick Wolf but so far he has shown infinitely more tact and maturity.

That's EXACTLY what i was going to say.:naughty:

You couldn't have said it better.:thumb_yello:

Did he say something else??????????:shocked:

I'm like crying right now!!!!!!!!! Patrick Wolf Doesn't like Mika says Perez!!

See for yourself!!!

http://perezhilton.com/?cat=232

^ go look at the site, but here is a sad preview..

“Mika is a twat,†said Wolf.

He went on to add:

“Please lets put an end to

over marketed, expensive heartless

tacky rubbish, autotune, airbrush

should i market myself to look OUTRAGEOUS and kooky or would

it be easier if I sold records by playing safe and serene

and for the family

to save more record sales. Cliff richard. enrique iglesias.

mutton dressed as lamb.â€

:( :( :(

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

x

Agree:blush-anim-cl:

He should have written everything down in his little dark diary like Mika is a chubby bunny, im a stylish beautiful unicorn, so love love me......

I don't feel like Patrick anymore, he actually made me angry enough to be here and blurp !! but thanks patrick, I finally found out Mika is probably the best contemporary pop artist and this is the best fan club ever

Agree:blush-anim-cl:

He should have written everything down in his little dark diary like Mika is a chubby bunny, im a stylish beautiful unicorn, so love love me......

I don't feel like Patrick anymore, he actually made me angry enough to be here and blurp !! but thanks patrick, I finally found out Mika is probably the best contemporary pop artist and this is the best fan club ever

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: