pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

The first time I read them, I wanted to hunt down those people and knock some sense into them...I mean, I know you can't be loved by everyone, but some people are so cruel!

Agreed, Mika is a person not an idea...I hate those stereotypes....

I know... I look at them and say, okay so who cares if he is gay or what not.... is his music any good?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's just no point in reading them anymore. I'm rather positive that at least half of them don't even know who the hell Mika is, and they're just trying to piss Perez off, because yes, their lives are really that empty. It's pathetic, really. These are the same people who called Scarlett Johanneson fat, and Kiera Knightley ugly.

Artsy leaned forward, "Can you at least tell me?"

Kevin hesitated, "Later," he said, and then added "Maybe," under his breath, but Artsy didn't hear it.

"Shh!" whispered baby, "I'm trying to listen to this."

Simon stood fuming looking at Leo, "You think that you can boss me around like that? Fine." Leo smirked, but he couldn't see what Simon was doing behind his back. Simon was frantically signing with one of his hands behind his back. He taught his men his little stealthy technique earlier since he knew that he would need a way to communicate non verbally "Call in backups" was the message the man behind him received. That man, then slunk to the back of Simon's group and began to contact for help.

"You lost, Simon," leo said nonchalantly, "Just admit it."

"No I didn't," Simon said indignantly, but not with a lot of confidence, "You'll see."

"Well we're not waiting much longer," said Leo.

"What's that noise?" asked Lolly, and the others stopped and listened too...the engine was turning over, someone was turning on the van...

Hmmm......could it perhaps be time for a high speed car chase? I think it bloody well could be!:biggrin2::naughty:

The van lurched forward as whoever started it stepped hard on the gas. Being closest to the open back, I almost fell out. Kevin, who still had an arm around my waist, tugged me back and I fell on him, knocking us both over.

"How lucky I am to have a girlfriend that moves with the grace of a swan..." he muttered, and I nudged him with my hip before scrambling off him and turning to look behind us. Leo and Simon both looked shocked as the distance between us and them grew greater and greater.

"What is going on??" asked Mika. No one knew. We didn't even know who was driving the van; all of us were inside, and both Leo and Simon had looked shocked, which indicated that neither of them had ordered the van to be moved. Indeed, we watched as they both pulled out phones and the sedan was soon full of men and close behind us. The doors of the van banged open and closed over and over again, and we all backed farther into the van to keep from falling out. The van turned a sharp corner and we all slid to one side. As the driver came out of the turn, he overcorrected and we were all thrown back to the opposite side.

"Whoever is driving must be a nutter!" yelled Glow, and we nodded as we all hit the wall again going through another turn. Who the hell was driving??!

Hmmm......could it perhaps be time for a high speed car chase? I think it bloody well could be!:biggrin2::naughty:

The van lurched forward as whoever started it stepped hard on the gas. Being closest to the open back, I almost fell out. Kevin, who still had an arm around my waist, tugged me back and I fell on him, knocking us both over.

"How lucky I am to have a girlfriend that moves with the grace of a swan..." he muttered, and I nudged him with my hip before scrambling off him and turning to look behind us. Leo and Simon both looked shocked as the distance between us and them grew greater and greater.

"What is going on??" asked Mika. No one knew. We didn't even know who was driving the van; all of us were inside, and both Leo and Simon had looked shocked, which indicated that neither of them had ordered the van to be moved. Indeed, we watched as they both pulled out phones and the sedan was soon full of men and close behind us. The doors of the van banged open and closed over and over again, and we all backed farther into the van to keep from falling out. The van turned a sharp corner and we all slid to one side. As the driver came out of the turn, he overcorrected and we were all thrown back to the opposite side.

"Whoever is driving must be a nutter!" yelled Glow, and we nodded as we all hit the wall again going through another turn. Who the hell was driving??!

I stared at Mika as he clutched me tightly, we hung on for dear life. "Could you drive the speed limit please?" I said loudly to the driver, but they sped up. "Thank you." I said politely as Artsy and Mika shook their heeads, "Canadians." Artsy muttered. We took a sharp turn and drove to the maximum full-out speed we could go. I felt like my guts were pouring out of my ears as I cried and hid my face on Mika's shoulder. We continued along a dark almost private road (well it was a blur, really) as it started to rain. I cried and hugged Mika tighter, as becky began to feel nautious. "BLEH!" I heard as cosmo, 'ewed' and I could hear him scraping off the gag off of him. "Oh my gawd." I said as Mika became woozy. There were trees starting to appear outside a very small window, and I realized we were off-road because It was dirty and bumpy and we were dodgy trees left and right. When we came to a screeching hault. I heard mumbling as baby strained her neck to hear the words, 'Oh Dante, you're so clever, okay, now I;m talking to myself, I've reached maximum craziness.' "Oh my gawd." Sad baby climbing to her feet.