• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya! im soo bored in hospital. I'm glad i can get here though! i would post but its difficult because i have a keypad on the back of a remote. i might post once the doctors have been round, but they'll be a while because they are having a meeting about me or something :)

Hey Becky,,, well at least in here you can't get bored :D

How are you feeling?

Hey Becky,,, well at least in here you can't get bored :D

How are you feeling?

hungry :naughty: i haven't eaten since yesterday. ooh that reminds me, when i passed boreders bookshop, they had new stationary bits in and the artwork was JUST like the LiCM cover. I'm going up there later 2 check, and hpefully i'll get some food.

hungry :naughty: i haven't eaten since yesterday. ooh that reminds me, when i passed boreders bookshop, they had new stationary bits in and the artwork was JUST like the LiCM cover. I'm going up there later 2 check, and hpefully i'll get some food.

cool.. but isn't it strange how there's so much Mika inspired stuff getting around..

I wonder how he really feels about it...

Oh actually.. have you read the LEO man thread.. according to that he'd be secretly pretty happy about it lol!!

No food huh? umm.. does that mean surgery? If you don't mind me asking..

I hate hospitals.. I have spent alot of time in them myself..

I hope the docs are good to you.

Make sure you watch Happy Ending Video..:thumb_yello:

(this is my last post btw)

We all agreed that Cosmo would go first, to ensure the coast was clear for Becky, who being pregnant was a high priority on the escape list. After that the rest of us would leave.

We had managed to get out the window, while Kelzy was still curious about the whistle. I was managing to tell the truth but avoid answering her somehow, as it really was for life or death situations. We were sneaking across the lawn, when a shadow fell on our path

"Going somewhere sweets,"

"We're escaping," Lolly said, as Dante laughed

"Well I can see that dear. But I'm afraid I just can't have that. The drug should be wearing off shortly, and I think that should be fairly entertaining watching. Besides, I still have to kill you all," he added.

"Yep, definately too easy," I said, as I adjusted the shoulders of my backpack.

"Ah yes, well I wouldnt have let you keep that if there was a chance of success Baby darling. I think I'll still let you have it, for now," he added, as he clicked his fingers, and men appeared surronding us.

"Lock them up again," he said, striding back into the house

I rolled my eyes, and my torso dropped, I slouched back into a line, as one of the men came face to face with me. My eyes stared at his shoes, and I stomped on his foot. "Ow." He said sarcastically. Mika giggled before singing, "I bet you can't erase my touch." Then holding my hand. "Do you love me?" I asked him before being interupted by Dante, who said, "I love you all." I blurted out, "No you love their bod--" Mika clasped his hand over my mouth and said, "shhhhh! Of course I love you." I smiled accidentally biting him with my braces. He winced and looked at the mark I made on his hand. "haha, that's cool." He said breaking out of his singing. "I've gone Identity madddddd." sang Luke. I sighed as the man I stepped on lunged forword at me and pushed me to the ground. Mika helped me up and we all walked the line LOL back into the house, as if we were children that got a time out.

I rolled my eyes, and my torso dropped, I slouched back into a line, as one of the men came face to face with me. My eyes stared at his shoes, and I stomped on his foot. "Ow." He said sarcastically. Mika giggled before singing, "I bet you can't erase my touch." Then holding my hand. "Do you love me?" I asked him before being interupted by Dante, who said, "I love you all." I blurted out, "No you love their bod--" Mika clasped his hand over my mouth and said, "shhhhh! Of course I love you." I smiled accidentally biting him with my braces. He winced and looked at the mark I made on his hand. "haha, that's cool." He said breaking out of his singing. "I've gone Identity madddddd." sang Luke. I sighed as the man I stepped on lunged forword at me and pushed me to the ground. Mika helped me up and we all walked the line LOL back into the house, as if we were children that got a time out.

"I knew You would all try and escape" said Dante once we were all back in the Loud Music room.

"We hate you" cried Lolly

"Even though you are good looking" said M4L

"Everybody's gonna love today, Gonna love today, gonna love today." sang Mika

"We still have a way of getting out of here" stated Luke.

"Tell me Luke, How do you plan on escaping next time?"

"Easy, I've got a knife" he replied, followed by "Damn it I really hate this telling the truth game""

Dante nodded for one of his men to fetch the knife off Luke.

Becky was growing impatient, and getting emotional now, which was making her mumble insults constantly.

"What was that Becky" asked ER

"This is stupid. Sooo stupid!!"

"Why is it stupid Becky?" asked Dante

"First you were going to kill us by gasing us. Then you played that awful music. Then you gave us truth serum, then you fed us and let us try to escape and now you bring us back and we're still not dead?"

Suddenly it became hard to tell who said what...

"Yeah Dante what are you doing?"

"He doesn't know"

"Why are you playing this game?"

"You've given us truth serum."

"When are you going to ask us questions?"

"How are you going to kill us?"

"When are you going to kill us?"

"Should I bend over? "

"I'm still hungry"

"I want more dessert"

Kelzy couldn't resist the tempation anymore.

She snuck her hand into Baby's backpack and pulled out the whistle..

Put it straight into her mouth and blew on it just as Baby turned around and said "NO!"

Nothing happened but Baby looked terrified.

"What did you do that for?" Kevin said angrily.

"I couldn't resist." She replied guiltily. Dante, confused, asked Baby,

"What was that? What's going to happen?"

"Good question Dante. The first useful one you've ever asked." Becky said, not taking her eyes off of Baby. The house shuddered, but no one took any notice

"You've just-" She was cut off by a deafening scream, followed by the roof being ripped off. Everyone except Baby and Kevin stared in shock at what stood before them.

"Heya..." Baby waved, terrified.

Nothing happened but Baby looked terrified.

"What did you do that for?" Kevin said angrily.

"I couldn't resist." She replied guiltily. Dante, confused, asked Baby,

"What was that? What's going to happen?"

"Good question Dante. The first useful one you've ever asked." Becky said, not taking her eyes off of Baby. The house shuddered, but no one took any notice

"You've just-" She was cut off by a deafening scream, followed by the roof being ripped off. Everyone except Baby and Kevin stared in shock at what stood before them.

"Heya..." Baby waved, terrified.

what happened gals? anything much? just got home from school.....

uh we've been kiddnapped by Dante and hes given us truth serum, but mika keeps singing so he doesn't say anything he didn't want to, tehn read the last 2 posts.

i actually have to go soon.....how is the book coming...still need a volunteer to sing the official theme song! have u heard it becky?

well, i heard the milkman one, but have you got anymore lines?

yes.....i changed it.

it seems today that all u see is i love mika threads and chicken on the MFC.

where are those good old fashioned threads? on wich we used to rely?

lucky theres a PPRC!

lucky theres a thread who positivly can do all the things that make us luagh and cry!

its the PPRC!

(to the tune of the family guys theme song)