pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

Just then Phunky collapsed into a vision. Luke moved to help her, but was held back by the gun shoved into his stomach.

Dante turned and looked at her in disgust. "What on earth is she doing? If this is a distraction, it was poorly thought out," he said, glaring at her.

"Its not a distraction," I muttered, wondering what she was seeing this time.

"No, then what on earth is it? Don't tell me she has epilepsy," he asked, glaring at me,

"Phunky sees visions. She was involved in a plane crash and lost her memory, and the visions started soon after." Luke explained, staring at her in worry.

Dante burst out laughing. "Visions? Now I've heard everything. Memory loss I'd believe, I thought she didn't recognise me, but visions?". He was clutching his stomach at this stage.

Phunky stood up and dusted herself off. "You know, from everything these guys have told me you did to us I expected more of you than gasing us to death," she said, glaring at Dante.

Dante immediately stopped laughing and stared at her. "How did you find out about that? Am I getting that predictable? And for the record it's an honourable death. You were going to be locked in a room, and told I'd deal with you later, and then slowly the gas would come in, you'd get sleepy, fall unconscious and stop breathing, no pain. Heck you could even tell each other you loved each other one last time when you realised it was happening. But you've ruined it now!" The last sentence was told angrily. It seemed he had put alot of thought into this method.

"I saw it Dante, in a vision," Phunky said, as she was ordered back into line.

"Yeah yeah. I want silence out of you lot while I think of a new way to kill you all," he said angrily, striding to the door of the house and opening it.

We all stood there and stared at the door..

"We shouldn't go in there" whispered Phunky. "That's where he'll gas us for sure"

"No Phunky, you've ruined that plan. And now, come to think of it, it was almost too nice of a death for you all. Now Hurry up" ordered Dante. "I have something I want to show you all"

We didn't move. Dante glared at us, annoyed that we were all being so defiant even when we had guns pointing at us.

"Move now or I will have my men drag you in there black and blue"

Shoves rippled through all of us from the back of the line which pushed us one by one up the step and through the door.

We were inside and each of us looked around trying to survey the farmhouse interior, looking for some way to escape, even just a sharp object that we could use to threaten Dante. We were desperate now.

"Through this door here" Dante commanded as he opened another door.

We looked at Phunky - our eyes questioning whether this was the gasing room. Her face told us it wasn't so we all went in.

It was an empty room, with no windows, no seats, nothing in there. absolutely nothing.

"This is where I will keep you until I have decided on how I will kill you" Dante said, smiling at us.

"And you will have no food, no water and if I have my way - NO SLEEP."

He turned and left the room and locked the door.

We all looked at each other worried what will happen now.

"At least this isn't the gasing room" Phunky reassured us.

Then a noise, so loud, made all of us cover our ears..

The room was fitted with amplified speakers.. and the noise we were hearing was Madonna's Ray of Light.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all stood there and stared at the door..

"We shouldn't go in there" whispered Phunky. "That's where he'll gas us for sure"

"No Phunky, you've ruined that plan. And now, come to think of it, it was almost too nice of a death for you all. Now Hurry up" ordered Dante. "I have something I want to show you all"

We didn't move. Dante glared at us, annoyed that we were all being so defiant even when we had guns pointing at us.

"Move now or I will have my men drag you in there black and blue"

Shoves rippled through all of us from the back of the line which pushed us one by one up the step and through the door.

We were inside and each of us looked around trying to survey the farmhouse interior, looking for some way to escape, even just a sharp object that we could use to threaten Dante. We were desperate now.

"Through this door here" Dante commanded as he opened another door.

We looked at Phunky - our eyes questioning whether this was the gasing room. Her face told us it wasn't so we all went in.

It was an empty room, with no windows, no seats, nothing in there. absolutely nothing.

"This is where I will keep you until I have decided on how I will kill you" Dante said, smiling at us.

"And you will have no food, no water and if I have my way - NO SLEEP."

He turned and left the room and locked the door.

We all looked at each other worried what will happen now.

"At least this isn't the gasing room" Phunky reassured us.

Then a noise, so loud, made all of us cover our ears..

The room was fitted with amplified speakers.. and the noise we were hearing was Madonna's Ray of Light.

"WHAT IS THIS?" screamed Artsy.

"WHAT?" yelled Baby.

"DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING?" cried Lolly

Everyone looked around, people's mouths were moving, but they heard no words come out. Now they couldn't even plan anything...

Back in some other room of the house...

Dante was alone, he was frantically pacing throughout the room. What do I do now? he thought. He wanted to enjoy this, and for him to enjoy it, this had to be surprise. He paced and paced...And then it came to him...a sinister smile crept its way over his face..."I've got it," he said as he walked out the door...

Back in the loud room...

Mika sat down against the wall and tried so hard to clear his mind. He covered his ears but the combination of music and screaming still flowed in.

M4L sat down next to Mika, she said something, but he couldn't hear it.

The commotion was getting insane, until suddenly the music stopped. Everyone's ears were ringing, and they looked at each other. Was this a good sign, or a bad one?

Then, the door knob turned and the door creaked open...

well...it appears that I must depart for tonight...I'm veeeery sleepy and my mom is still awake and said I need to go to sleep

*wishes she had a laptop*

So....goodbye and goodnight everyone....

*gives hugs and blows a kiss*

goodnight!!!

and sorry I missed you ER.. :blink: was away

And me... especially with m4l... the girl knows when I'm about to leave...

Hey guys... I hope you can post Kelzy, because at the moment I have no idea what to write :wink2:

ok

I'll have a go if you're not

"WHAT IS THIS?" screamed Artsy.

"WHAT?" yelled Baby.

"DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING?" cried Lolly

Everyone looked around, people's mouths were moving, but they heard no words come out. Now they couldn't even plan anything...

Back in some other room of the house...

Dante was alone, he was frantically pacing throughout the room. What do I do now? he thought. He wanted to enjoy this, and for him to enjoy it, this had to be surprise. He paced and paced...And then it came to him...a sinister smile crept its way over his face..."I've got it," he said as he walked out the door...

Back in the loud room...

Mika sat down against the wall and tried so hard to clear his mind. He covered his ears but the combination of music and screaming still flowed in.

M4L sat down next to Mika, she said something, but he couldn't hear it.

The commotion was getting insane, until suddenly the music stopped. Everyone's ears were ringing, and they looked at each other. Was this a good sign, or a bad one?

Then, the door knob turned and the door creaked open...

Six of Dante's men walked in armed with guns, looked at us and ordered us to stand at the far side of the room..

Another man walked in pushing a Chair. Then Dante appeared, and took a seat and grinned at us.

"That was Madonna's Ray of Light - I've always hated that song" He said.

"What are you trying to do Dante? Kill us with music?" yelled Lolly

"No, Little lady, I have better plans than that. Doc, come in here"

In walked one of Dante's men with a medical trolley full of syringes.

"Oh Lethal injection - how original of you" mocked Calvin

"No, actually, it's not a lethal injection at all. It's an injection that will make me get the truth out of each and everyone of you"

We all looked at each other puzzled. Why would Dante want to make us tell the truth. It seemed like a pointless idea.

"Ok Men. You know what to do" ordered Dante as he got up and left the room.

His men, all pointing their guns at us now, took us one at a time and we were injected with his truth serum.

"I've never believed this would work" Kelzy whispered to Baby.

"Mind over matter" said Kev as he received his shot.

The men left the room and locked the door..It was silent for a moment then the Speakers blasted again and Justin Timberlake came on.

Six of Dante's men walked in armed with guns, looked at us and ordered us to stand at the far side of the room..

Another man walked in pushing a Chair. Then Dante appeared, and took a seat and grinned at us.

"That was Madonna's Ray of Light - I've always hated that song" He said.

"What are you trying to do Dante? Kill us with music?" yelled Lolly

"No, Little lady, I have better plans than that. Doc, come in here"

In walked one of Dante's men with a medical trolley full of syringes.

"Oh Lethal injection - how original of you" mocked Calvin

"No, actually, it's not a lethal injection at all. It's an injection that will make me get the truth out of each and everyone of you"

We all looked at each other puzzled. Why would Dante want to make us tell the truth. It seemed like a pointless idea.

"Ok Men. You know what to do" ordered Dante as he got up and left the room.

His men, all pointing their guns at us now, took us one at a time and we were injected with his truth serum.

"I've never believed this would work" Kelzy whispered to Baby.

"Mind over matter" said Kev as he received his shot.

The men left the room and locked the door..It was silent for a moment then the Speakers blasted again and Justin Timberlake came on.

We all sat, rubbing our arms, looking around. Why would he inject us with truth serum. At least the music was a little quieter, though he could have picked something better than cry me a river. We could now hear himself.

"So how long until these things work?" asked Kelzy, looking around.

"I dont know? Baby, who was your first kiss?" Kev asked, looking at me.

"Geoffery Wayne," I said, gasping and covering my mouth. Kev looked at me. "I knew I should have kicked his ass. I'm guessing their working."

Artsy grimaced. "Maybe he wants us to turn on each other, I mean we can't tell each other lies now," she said thoughtfully.

"Thats a stupid idea," Phunky answered, before realising that she had said stupid rather than good as she intended,"

"Its probably the truth though," said Kelzy thoughtfully. I still had my hands over my mouth.

Artsy glanced over at Kevin. "I have to ask, after the whole telling me you don't. Do you love me?" Kevin smiled. "Of course I love you Artsy." he said, softly. Artsy smiled.

"Hey Kevin, who do you work for?" Mika asked suddenly, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Oh I work for...mmphf mmmpfh mmpph." I had jumped up and put my hands over Kevin's mouth, covering his words.

"I know you won't want anyone to know who you work for, and I don't think we should be asking each other questions like that while under this serum," I said honestly.

The others nodded...

"So what can we talk about now? I mean anyone asks us a question and we'll spill all we know unless someone else stops us" questioned ER

"I want to ask questions, now I can find out something thats been bugging me" m4l said, glancing over at Kelzy.

"Kelzy, just how did you and MIka know each other before you came to our hotel room?" she asked.

I decided to leave insane for a few more posts.... Have us swear not to ask questions and then start being unable to stop. :wink2:

OK I agree.. the truth serum wouldn't work straight away anyway,, well not to the extend dante wants it to work so I think he'll play us a few more songs first. lol!! trying to think of irritating songs.. lol

And I was wondering what questions we will make Mika answer. hmmmmmmmmmm :P

ok posting!

edit:: the truth serum wouldn't work straight away anyway,, well not to the extend dante wants it to work

We all sat, rubbing our arms, looking around. Why would he inject us with truth serum. At least the music was a little quieter, though he could have picked something better than cry me a river. We could now hear himself.

"So how long until these things work?" asked Kelzy, looking around.

"I dont know? Baby, who was your first kiss?" Kev asked, looking at me.

"Geoffery Wayne," I said, gasping and covering my mouth. Kev looked at me. "I knew I should have kicked his ass. I'm guessing their working."

Artsy grimaced. "Maybe he wants us to turn on each other, I mean we can't tell each other lies now," she said thoughtfully.

"Thats a stupid idea," Phunky answered, before realising that she had said stupid rather than good as she intended,"

"Its probably the truth though," said Kelzy thoughtfully. I still had my hands over my mouth.

Artsy glanced over at Kevin. "I have to ask, after the whole telling me you don't. Do you love me?" Kevin smiled. "Of course I love you Artsy." he said, softly. Artsy smiled.

"Hey Kevin, who do you work for?" Mika asked suddenly, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Oh I work for...mmphf mmmpfh mmpph." I had jumped up and put my hands over Kevin's mouth, covering his words.

"I know you won't want anyone to know who you work for, and I don't think we should be asking each other questions like that while under this serum," I said honestly.

The others nodded...

"So what can we talk about now? I mean anyone asks us a question and we'll spill all we know unless someone else stops us" questioned ER

"I want to ask questions, now I can find out something thats been bugging me" m4l said, glancing over at Kelzy.

"Kelzy, just how did you and MIka know each other before you came to our hotel room?" she asked.

Meanwhile Dante was listening in on our conversations from another room in the house.

"Just about 10 more minutes and they should be ready to answer anything I ask them" he thought, pleased with himself.

"I must tell you that this serum will have the best affects over the next 5 hours and then it will gradually wear off and they will become confused and not know whether they are telling the truth or not." Warned Doc.

"5 hours will be plenty of time to find out things I want to know, I especially want to know what they fear the most."

Back in the room

"So that's how Kelzy and I met" finished Mika.

M4L giggled and said "I like it when you dress up as a girl"

Calvin said "Me too" and quickly covered his mouth.

Justin Timberlake ended and Jessica Simpsons These boots were made for walking came on...

We all sang along to the words - all knowing them off by heart - no longer embarssed by our honesty.

All of us except Phunky who was sitting there quietly thinking. No one had any idea that this truth serum was helping her remember more about her life before the amnesia.