• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Meanwhile Dante was listening in on our conversations from another room in the house.

"Just about 10 more minutes and they should be ready to answer anything I ask them" he thought, pleased with himself.

"I must tell you that this serum will have the best affects over the next 5 hours and then it will gradually wear off and they will become confused and not know whether they are telling the truth or not." Warned Doc.

"5 hours will be plenty of time to find out things I want to know, I especially want to know what they fear the most."

Back in the room

"So that's how Kelzy and I met" finished Mika.

M4L giggled and said "I like it when you dress up as a girl"

Calvin said "Me too" and quickly covered his mouth.

Justin Timberlake ended and Jessica Simpsons These boots were made for walking came on...

We all sang along to the words - all knowing them off by heart - no longer embarssed by our honesty.

All of us except Phunky who was sitting there quietly thinking. No one had any idea that this truth serum was helping her remember more about her life before the amnesia.

"You know I used to love this song," Mika said, as we all laughed. Maybe teling the truth wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Luke turned to Phunky. "You've been awful quiet Phunks," he said, softly.

"I was wondering if its the truth if you don't remember it. Did you cheat on me Luke?" she asked, looking up suddenly

"Yes, with Artsy and Glow and that cute lollipop girl," he said, before grimacing. "But you knew all that, you wanted to kill Artsy over it."

Phunky serched her memory, she didnt remember any of it. "Why'd you do it Luke?" she asked, her eyes searching as the rest of sat hushed. Overhead we could hear Jessica Simpson being replaced with Annie's chewing gum.

"Because I wasn't sure what I wanted. I didnt realise what I had. But then, I nearly lost you, and we did the marriage counselling thing and we were fine, better than fine," he added.

Phunky nodded "so I was married to you,"

"Where did you hear about it?" Luke asked.

"In a dream," Phunky replied.

"I'm over this depressing talk, can we discuss your issues later," ER said, looking guilty at how harsh her words sounded.

"Just because your jealous that Luke doesnt like you, I've seen the way you look at him," Phunky replied.

"I don't want Luke, but I do think his hot," ER said, before going red. Did she really say that.

From his booth, Dante observed the action. It should be a few minutes more before he would be able to interrogate them and find out thier biggest fears.

"Well, if I'm married to him, I dont want you looking," Phunky said, defensively.

"You dont even remember you're married to him," Lolly piped up.

"Guys, I'm trying to listen to the song," Mika said, shushing them before breaking out into song himself.

I turned to Calvin "Did you mean what you said about liking Mika dressed as a girl?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Well..yes I did." he said, gasping. "But in a non gay way. I am not attracted to Mika Babe," he said, as I pulled a stick of gum out of my pocket and passed the wrapper to Artsy.

"I am," I stated, as m4l glared at me, and Calvin looked shock. "Oh come on, his an attractive guy, how many of you girls cant say you find him hot," I said, as the others nodded thier heads in agreement. I turned back to Cal. "But I dont love him. I love you," I added, softly.

"Baby what is with the gum thing," Lolly asked suddenly.

I shrugged. "I'm paranoid about having bad breath and it devloped into an obssession. Well, when combined with the stress from the whole car crash thing. I became addicted to it in the end," I said, as I tried to stop the words coming out of my mouth.

"I think its cute," Calvin said, grinning, as Mika continued to sing. Maybe he had the right idea, by singing he wasn't revealing any secrets.

Yeah, as long as noone asks him a question....:wink2: Don't know if it would work then

we could make it that whenever mika's asked a question he doesn't want to answer he sings a verse from one of his songs to answer it so it's more of a cryptic reply!!

a bit silly.. but it's gotta get a bit nuts now!

"You know I used to love this song," Mika said, as we all laughed. Maybe teling the truth wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Luke turned to Phunky. "You've been awful quiet Phunks," he said, softly.

"I was wondering if its the truth if you don't remember it. Did you cheat on me Luke?" she asked, looking up suddenly

"Yes, with Artsy and Glow and that cute lollipop girl," he said, before grimacing. "But you knew all that, you wanted to kill Artsy over it."

Phunky serched her memory, she didnt remember any of it. "Why'd you do it Luke?" she asked, her eyes searching as the rest of sat hushed. Overhead we could hear Jessica Simpson being replaced with Annie's chewing gum.

"Because I wasn't sure what I wanted. I didnt realise what I had. But then, I nearly lost you, and we did the marriage counselling thing and we were fine, better than fine," he added.

Phunky nodded "so I was married to you,"

"Where did you hear about it?" Luke asked.

"In a dream," Phunky replied.

"I'm over this depressing talk, can we discuss your issues later," ER said, looking guilty at how harsh her words sounded.

"Just because your jealous that Luke doesnt like you, I've seen the way you look at him," Phunky replied.

"I don't want Luke, but I do think his hot," ER said, before going red. Did she really say that.

From his booth, Dante observed the action. It should be a few minutes more before he would be able to interrogate them and find out thier biggest fears.

"Well, if I'm married to him, I dont want you looking," Phunky said, defensively.

"You dont even remember you're married to him," Lolly piped up.

"Guys, I'm trying to listen to the song," Mika said, shushing them before breaking out into song himself.

I turned to Calvin "Did you mean what you said about liking Mika dressed as a girl?" I asked, my eyebrow raised.

"Well..yes I did." he said, gasping. "But in a non gay way. I am not attracted to Mika Babe," he said, as I pulled a stick of gum out of my pocket and passed the wrapper to Artsy.

"I am," I stated, as m4l glared at me, and Calvin looked shock. "Oh come on, his an attractive guy, how many of you girls cant say you find him hot," I said, as the others nodded thier heads in agreement. I turned back to Cal. "But I dont love him. I love you," I added, softly.

"Baby what is with the gum thing," Lolly asked suddenly.

I shrugged. "I'm paranoid about having bad breath and it devloped into an obssession. Well, when combined with the stress from the whole car crash thing. I became addicted to it in the end," I said, as I tried to stop the words coming out of my mouth.

"I think its cute," Calvin said, grinning, as Mika continued to sing. Maybe he had the right idea, by singing he wasn't revealing any secrets.

Annie's chewing gum finished and Aqua's Barbie girl started up..

Mika grabbed Luke by the hand and the two of them got up and role played the song.

"C'mon Barbie let's go party" sang Luke

"Ahh Ahh Ahh yeah" sang Mika

"I like Gum" said Kelzy "I like blowing bubbles"

"Here have one" said Baby passing her a piece

"I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie world" sang Mika giving us all a cheeky wink

"I always have tic tacs on me but I left them in my car." said Kelzy while unwrapping the gum

"How long do you think Dante will keep us in here for" asked ER "I want something to eat"

"Me too - I'm so hungry" whined Lolly

"Me too - aahhh ahhh ahh yeah" sang Mika

In another room of the house Doc was watching Dantes men while they were setting up a dining table with lots of Chicken and vegetables and sweets.

"I doubt they will eat any of this after last time" said one of the men

"Dantes not poisoning them this time - He just wants to distract them with food so that they answer his questions like robots." said Doc

Back in the room

"I hate pink" said Kelzy

"What - How could you hate her - she's the best singer" Said Phunky

"No not her - the colour - I hate it. Mum always made me wear it when I was a kid and now I hate it. What I hate even worse is that it looks good on me" she complained then started laughing "Isn't that silly?"

Barbie Girl finished and the room went silent..

Mika and Luke sat back down.

We all sat there for 5 minutes staring at the door wondering what was going to happen next.

Annie's chewing gum finished and Aqua's Barbie girl started up..

Mika grabbed Luke by the hand and the two of them got up and role played the song.

"C'mon Barbie let's go party" sang Luke

"Ahh Ahh Ahh yeah" sang Mika

"I like Gum" said Kelzy "I like blowing bubbles"

"Here have one" said Baby passing her a piece

"I'm a Barbie Girl, In a Barbie world" sang Mika giving us all a cheeky wink

"I always have tic tacs on me but I left them in my car." said Kelzy while unwrapping the gum

"How long do you think Dante will keep us in here for" asked ER "I want something to eat"

"Me too - I'm so hungry" whined Lolly

"Me too - aahhh ahhh ahh yeah" sang Mika

In another room of the house Doc was watching Dantes men while they were setting up a dining table with lots of Chicken and vegetables and sweets.

"I doubt they will eat any of this after last time" said one of the men

"Dantes not poisoning them this time - He just wants to distract them with food so that they answer his questions like robots." said Doc

Back in the room

"I hate pink" said Kelzy

"What - How could you hate her - she's the best singer" Said Phunky

"No not her - the colour - I hate it. Mum always made me wear it when I was a kid and now I hate it. What I hate even worse is that it looks good on me" she complained then started laughing "Isn't that silly?"

Barbie Girl finished and the room went silent..

Mika and Luke sat back down.

We all sat there for 5 minutes staring at the door wondering what was going to happen next.

Dante suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Hungry guys?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

m4l nodded eagerly "Yes, starving." she answered truthfully.

"Well, will you guys eat what I give you?" he asked.

"You've probably poisoned it," i said, lightly.

"But I'm so hungry that I'd eat anything" said Mika.

We all nodded at that, and Dante grinned. "care to join me for dinner. You know how I like to dine you before I kill you," he added.

"Oh yeah, that death maze was pure brillance," said Glow.

Dante lead the way to the dining room, and sat at the head of table, indicating that we all take a seat.

"So, how is everyone?" he asked, making small talk.

"we're kidnapped, how do you think we are?" asked Kelzy, digging into her food.

"This is the way you left me" sang out Mika (it fits), as we all looked at him in surprise. Dante raised an eyebrow, before continuing.

"You know, you lot have raised plenty of trouble for me, so I want to kill you in the way that will affect you worst. You dont deserve any less after all we've been through," he explained.

"Dante, you'll never be able to kill us," I said, as I speared a piece of chicken onto my plate.

"My troops are bigger than yours," burst out Mika, in song, as we all glanced at him. Just what was his game.

"Anyone know why Mika here is singing?" Dante asked, suddenly. "I thought he was supposed to tell the truth,"

"Maybe he is," I said, shooting Mika another look.

Dante sighed. "Whatever. I have a limited amount of time. So, Calvin, what would be the worst possible thing that could happen to you, or the worst way to die?" he asked, his tone light and conversational.

"Well, thats a tough question Dante. I think, if you wanted to cause optimal pain you would have Baby kill me, or tell me she loved someone else. I mean I used to be this bad guy before her. But then, failing that, because didn't you want to kill us quickly, I'd say skinning alive would be painful, excpet Id pass out by the end, and I always heard drowning was quite horrible," Calvin wore a shocked expression on his face, unable to help the words.

"Thats quite enough Calvin, What about you Baby?"

"Oh, well killing me last and having me watch everyone else, would be quiet horrible," I said

Dante nodded, "Indeed, maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. But we'll ask this first and then move onto fears shall we. Artsy?"

One by one we relayed the deaths we had seen in movies or elsewhere that we hated the most, as Dante nodded his head. When he asked Mika he got "Wait till your momma and your pappas gone, pappa gone," song out to him, which he nodded his head to.

Dante nodded. "Interesting, interesting. But before we move onto fears, Mika I have a question to ask. You refused my requests to divulge your sexuality, so what is it?" he asked, seriously.

"Then Billy brown fell in love with another man" Mika sang, out, before contiuning with "Then he met a girlie who was brave enough to say,"

"Your being as ambigious as ever Mika," Dante said, glaring at him.

Mika simply replied in song once more "This is my interpretation and it don't make sense"

Dante glared at Mika. "I am really getting sick of that,"

"Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door" Mika sang back

"Enough, look, lets move onto your secret phobias"

Dante suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Hungry guys?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

m4l nodded eagerly "Yes, starving." she answered truthfully.

"Well, will you guys eat what I give you?" he asked.

"You've probably poisoned it," i said, lightly.

"But I'm so hungry that I'd eat anything" said Mika.

We all nodded at that, and Dante grinned. "care to join me for dinner. You know how I like to dine you before I kill you," he added.

"Oh yeah, that death maze was pure brillance," said Glow.

Dante lead the way to the dining room, and sat at the head of table, indicating that we all take a seat.

"So, how is everyone?" he asked, making small talk.

"we're kidnapped, how do you think we are?" asked Kelzy, digging into her food.

"This is the way you left me" sang out Mika (it fits), as we all looked at him in surprise. Dante raised an eyebrow, before continuing.

"You know, you lot have raised plenty of trouble for me, so I want to kill you in the way that will affect you worst. You dont deserve any less after all we've been through," he explained.

"Dante, you'll never be able to kill us," I said, as I speared a piece of chicken onto my plate.

"My troops are bigger than yours," burst out Mika, in song, as we all glanced at him. Just what was his game.

"Anyone know why Mika here is singing?" Dante asked, suddenly. "I thought he was supposed to tell the truth,"

"Maybe he is," I said, shooting Mika another look.

Dante sighed. "Whatever. I have a limited amount of time. So, Calvin, what would be the worst possible thing that could happen to you, or the worst way to die?" he asked, his tone light and conversational.

"Well, thats a tough question Dante. I think, if you wanted to cause optimal pain you would have Baby kill me, or tell me she loved someone else. I mean I used to be this bad guy before her. But then, failing that, because didn't you want to kill us quickly, I'd say skinning alive would be painful, excpet Id pass out by the end, and I always heard drowning was quite horrible," Calvin wore a shocked expression on his face, unable to help the words.

"Thats quite enough Calvin, What about you Baby?"

"Oh, well killing me last and having me watch everyone else, would be quiet horrible," I said

Dante nodded, "Indeed, maybe I'm asking the wrong questions. But we'll ask this first and then move onto fears shall we. Artsy?"

One by one we relayed the deaths we had seen in movies or elsewhere that we hated the most, as Dante nodded his head. When he asked Mika he got "Wait till your momma and your pappas gone, pappa gone," song out to him, which he nodded his head to.

Dante nodded. "Interesting, interesting. But before we move onto fears, Mika I have a question to ask. You refused my requests to divulge your sexuality, so what is it?" he asked, seriously.

"Then Billy brown fell in love with another man" Mika sang, out, before contiuning with "Then he met a girlie who was brave enough to say,"

"Your being as ambigious as ever Mika," Dante said, glaring at him.

Mika simply replied in song once more "This is my interpretation and it don't make sense"

Dante glared at Mika. "I am really getting sick of that,"

"Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door" Mika sang back

"Enough, look, lets move onto your secret phobias"

"Would you hate me if I stuttered? Would you make me walk out of the door" sang Mika

"Damn it Mika stop that" yelled Dante

"Relax, take it eeeeeee-zyyyyyy - For there is nothing that we can do"

"I am begining to think I shouldn't have given you the truth serum" groaned Dante

"Have some more chicken Mika. Keep your mouth full"

"I feel like chicken tonight" he sang as he tucked into a second helping.

"Dante it doesn't matter what you ask us - you won't get anything you can use against us" Said Kev

"Oh really." he said looking around at all of us "Then answer my question about Phobias" continued Dante "I want to know what you are scared of. Bugs? Heights? Confined places?"

We all started answering him all at once and it was impossible to make any sense of what any of us were saying.

Dante just listened picking up on some of the things we were saying but it was getting confusing for him.

He put his head in his hands and groaned..

Maybe if he left the room we would all started talking to each other again but while he was there asking questions it was pointless.

He would need to get each of us alone.

He stood up and said "I will be back shortly, continue eating - don't forget there are sweets there. I won't be long. There is something I must do"

"Suckin' too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down" Sang Mika with a grin

"Ohh" said Lolly "Where are the lollipops?"

Dante and his men left the room and shut the door behind us again..

"Why does he always leave us alone while he goes and plots something worse" sulked ER

"I wanna know how I am going to dieeee" cried Kelzy reaching for a lollipop.

"Me too" said Phunky helping herself to some chocolate cake. "But food's more important right now"

"I sit and think about the day that you're going to die" sang Mika

Kev spoke up for all of us "That's it - We need a plan. Concentrate people. How are we going to get out of here?"

Calvin reached into his pocket and pulled out Baby's Nail file and held it up for us to see..

Mika smiled and yelled "Kaching aaaaah!!"

"Would you hate me if I stuttered? Would you make me walk out of the door" sang Mika

"Damn it Mika stop that" yelled Dante

"Relax, take it eeeeeee-zyyyyyy - For there is nothing that we can do"

"I am begining to think I shouldn't have given you the truth serum" groaned Dante

"Have some more chicken Mika. Keep your mouth full"

"I feel like chicken tonight" he sang as he tucked into a second helping.

"Dante it doesn't matter what you ask us - you won't get anything you can use against us" Said Kev

"Oh really." he said looking around at all of us "Then answer my question about Phobias" continued Dante "I want to know what you are scared of. Bugs? Heights? Confined places?"

We all started answering him all at once and it was impossible to make any sense of what any of us were saying.

Dante just listened picking up on some of the things we were saying but it was getting confusing for him.

He put his head in his hands and groaned..

Maybe if he left the room we would all started talking to each other again but while he was there asking questions it was pointless.

He would need to get each of us alone.

He stood up and said "I will be back shortly, continue eating - don't forget there are sweets there. I won't be long. There is something I must do"

"Suckin' too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down" Sang Mika with a grin

"Ohh" said Lolly "Where are the lollipops?"

Dante and his men left the room and shut the door behind us again..

"Why does he always leave us alone while he goes and plots something worse" sulked ER

"I wanna know how I am going to dieeee" cried Kelzy reaching for a lollipop.

"Me too" said Phunky helping herself to some chocolate cake. "But food's more important right now"

"I sit and think about the day that you're going to die" sang Mika

Kev spoke up for all of us "That's it - We need a plan. Concentrate people. How are we going to get out of here?"

Calvin reached into his pocket and pulled out Baby's Nail file and held it up for us to see..

Mika smiled and yelled "Kaching aaaaah!!"

"You know Dante will have this room bugged," Artsy said, glancing at the others.

"So we play charades," Calvin replied, holding the nail file.

"Or something like that," I said, before realising I was also still wearing my backpack. Pullig out a stick of gum, I glanced at the others. "You know, not alot we can do with a nail file,"

"What do you suggest then," Kelzy asked, before she noticed the gum in hand and the backpack still on my back. "Why did he let you keep that?"

"he must be feeling confident," I said, truthfully.

"So, what else you got in there babe?" Calvin asked, grinning at me.

(Sorry, short of ideas, but I'm sure you can think of items to use.)

"You know Dante will have this room bugged," Artsy said, glancing at the others.

"So we play charades," Calvin replied, holding the nail file.

"Or something like that," I said, before realising I was also still wearing my backpack. Pullig out a stick of gum, I glanced at the others. "You know, not alot we can do with a nail file,"

"What do you suggest then," Kelzy asked, before she noticed the gum in hand and the backpack still on my back. "Why did he let you keep that?"

"he must be feeling confident," I said, truthfully.

"So, what else you got in there babe?" Calvin asked, grinning at me.

(Sorry, short of ideas, but I'm sure you can think of items to use.)

"I have just about everything in here. You know me! If i see something useful I pick it up" replied Baby.

She opened her backpack and started looking through it..

I have some bleach. Don't know what we could do with that. There's an MP3 player with a set of speakers, some gum, a couple of CD's, more gum, and a photo album"

"Baby, pass me the MP3 player and speakers for a moment" said Kev

Baby passed it down to Kev and he sat there fidgeting with it, while some of us started looking through Baby's photo album

"Ok" said Kev, and we all looked at him. He pointed at the window then at Calvin, then at his finger nail then back at the window again.

Calvin nodded. Then Kev pushed Play on the MP3 player and we all heard our own voices talking about the photos in Baby's photo album.

mines a bit short too but this might help us do something...

"I have just about everything in here. You know me! If i see something useful I pick it up" replied Baby.

She opened her backpack and started looking through it..

I have some bleach. Don't know what we could do with that. There's an MP3 player with a set of speakers, some gum, a couple of CD's, more gum, and a photo album"

"Baby, pass me the MP3 player and speakers for a moment" said Kev

Baby passed it down to Kev and he sat there fidgeting with it, while some of us started looking through Baby's photo album

"Ok" said Kev, and we all looked at him. He pointed at the window then at Calvin, then at his finger nail then back at the window again.

Calvin nodded. Then Kev pushed Play on the MP3 player and we all heard our own voices talking about the photos in Baby's photo album.

mines a bit short too but this might help us do something...

We all grinned, glad that our talk had consisted of oohs, ahhs and oh that ones cute.

Kevin grinned, as Kelzy looked at me. "That backpack isn't that big, how do you fit everything in there?" she asked, suddenly

"Oh I had someone modify it for me as a favour," I said, staring at the bleach, and putting it back in the bag.

"So, I also have a few knives, a gun or two, and hey I thought I lost this," I said, pulling out a whistle.

"Thats just a whistle," Lolly said, glancing at it.

I picked up the photoalbum and put it back in the bag, grinning. "Oh this isn't an ordinary whistle. How long until you think the truth serum wears off?" I asked, suddenly.

"Ah, probably a few hours," Calvin replied, putting his arms around me. "I love you and your obssessive need to be prepared Babe"

"I know Cal," I replied, as Kelzy examined the whistle, while I dug further through the backpack.

"Just what is it that makes this whistle special?" Kelzy asked, as she went to blow it and I stopped her.

"Well..."

Overhead you could hear the sounds of us ohhing over the photos still

We all grinned, glad that our talk had consisted of oohs, ahhs and oh that ones cute.

Kevin grinned, as Kelzy looked at me. "That backpack isn't that big, how do you fit everything in there?" she asked, suddenly

"Oh I had someone modify it for me as a favour," I said, staring at the bleach, and putting it back in the bag.

"So, I also have a few knives, a gun or two, and hey I thought I lost this," I said, pulling out a whistle.

"Thats just a whistle," Lolly said, glancing at it.

I picked up the photoalbum and put it back in the bag, grinning. "Oh this isn't an ordinary whistle. How long until you think the truth serum wears off?" I asked, suddenly.

"Ah, probably a few hours," Calvin replied, putting his arms around me. "I love you and your obssessive need to be prepared Babe"

"I know Cal," I replied, as Kelzy examined the whistle, while I dug further through the backpack.

"Just what is it that makes this whistle special?" Kelzy asked, as she went to blow it and I stopped her.

"Well..."

Overhead you could hear the sounds of us ohhing over the photos still

Baby took the whistle off Kelzy and put it back in her backpack

"It's one of those 'in times of absolute desperation' whistles.. I want to save it for when there's nothing else we can do"

"I think we might be needing the knives and gun now Baby" said Luke "And I want one"

"Oh of course" said baby pulling them back out and passing a knife to Luke

Kev took the gun and Calvin grabbed the other knife..

Mika looked at them, shrugged and sang "You've got a dangerous obsession,, Now I'm in need of some protection" while he walked over to the window to see if there was any way of opening it.

Amazingly it wasn't even locked and we could very easily all escape right now if we wanted to.

But was it a trick of Dantes or just carelessness?

It all seemed a little too easy

Baby took the whistle off Kelzy and put it back in her backpack

"It's one of those 'in times of absolute desperation' whistles.. I want to save it for when there's nothing else we can do"

"I think we might be needing the knives and gun now Baby" said Luke "And I want one"

"Oh of course" said baby pulling them back out and passing a knife to Luke

Kev took the gun and Calvin grabbed the other knife..

Mika looked at them, shrugged and sang "You've got a dangerous obsession,, Now I'm in need of some protection" while he walked over to the window to see if there was any way of opening it.

Amazingly it wasn't even locked and we could very easily all escape right now if we wanted to.

But was it a trick of Dantes or just carelessness?

It all seemed a little too easy

(this is my last post btw)

We all agreed that Cosmo would go first, to ensure the coast was clear for Becky, who being pregnant was a high priority on the escape list. After that the rest of us would leave.

We had managed to get out the window, while Kelzy was still curious about the whistle. I was managing to tell the truth but avoid answering her somehow, as it really was for life or death situations. We were sneaking across the lawn, when a shadow fell on our path

"Going somewhere sweets,"

"We're escaping," Lolly said, as Dante laughed

"Well I can see that dear. But I'm afraid I just can't have that. The drug should be wearing off shortly, and I think that should be fairly entertaining watching. Besides, I still have to kill you all," he added.

"Yep, definately too easy," I said, as I adjusted the shoulders of my backpack.

"Ah yes, well I wouldnt have let you keep that if there was a chance of success Baby darling. I think I'll still let you have it, for now," he added, as he clicked his fingers, and men appeared surronding us.

"Lock them up again," he said, striding back into the house

heya! im soo bored in hospital. I'm glad i can get here though! i would post but its difficult because i have a keypad on the back of a remote. i might post once the doctors have been round, but they'll be a while because they are having a meeting about me or something :)