• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Alright, let's move it!" yelled Dante irritably. He was so close this time, and he didn't want to lose again. His men pushed the group members into one long straight line.

Artsy squeezed Kevin's hand tightly. One of Dante's men noticed and he pushed the two apart, dragging Artsy farther down the line from Kevin.

They were surrounded. Everywhere they looked was one of the men pointing the barrel of their gun at them. Dante began walking down the line, as if inspecting his catch.

"Ah, hello dear," he said, looking at Baby. "Long time no see."

Baby just stared back. Calvin stood next to her, shaking with rage.

"Ah, Calvin," Dante said, smiling menacingly.

"Now, I've never seen you before," Dante said, looking at Lolly. She didn't look up, she couldn't meet his eyes. "Look at me!" he yelled, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her face upwards so their eyes were mere inches apart. "You're cute," he snickered. Lolly was angered by that comment and instinctively reached up and slapped Dante's hand away. He recoiled, and slapped her across the face. "Feisty, eh?" he said, "Shame its too late to teach you some manners!"

"Stop it!" yelled ER. Dante looked at her and he began walking toward her, until he saw Becky right next to her.

"Ah, Becky," he said in a low drawl, "I see you've been busy." he said looking at her belly.

"Shut up," she said defiantly.

He laughed maniacally, "You were always so bossy," he said.

"I've got you now, sweetie, Now there's no escape." he looked down the line...his adrenaline was pumping...he had never been this excited in his life...it would end here....

(Dante, snickering....? Now I know he means business)

Dante continued his treck down the line, making comments at each one.

"Ah, Cosmo. How's that sister or yours doing? Cute kid huh?"

"Artsy, artsy artsy my dear. You know, I could have forgiven you for murdering our child, but then you took up with this idiot."

To Kelzy "Hey another newbie. If I wasn't planning to end this immediately and get you all out of my life I would enjoy having you fall in love with me. They all fall."

I snorted, drawing Dante's attention back to me. "You would have fallen Baby. In fact if not for my desire to kill you I'd prove the fact. But you guys are too much of a risk to me, you now have my men after you and I can't have that," he said, turning on his heel.

"You will all follow me along this path, until we come to a house,"

"Out here?" m4l asked, looking around.

"Yes out here. The owner likes seclusion, and at the moment are on holiday. I just happen to have the key," Dante said.

"Why don't you kill us now if you're so eager to get it done?" Mika asked, as we glared at him

"Well, yes I could do that. But then, that would be to easy, and a bullet wound after all we've been through? No you have all proved yourself against me and you deserve better deaths than that. Besides, there's so many of you that shooting you all would be a bore, and I'd want to pull the trigger personally, and be close enough to see the horror on your faces, and well, it could be messy and I won't ruin this suit. I'd tell you the name of the designer but I'm sure it'll mean nothing to you lot," he said, before striding off and ordering his men to ensure we followed. We all glanced at each other, just what did he have planned?

I don't know Dante's personality all that well yet so I'll just do a little post :)

Oh... Dante... how shall I desrcibe him

Ok, his irrestible (the whole fall in love thing is true, his an expert an inducing stockholm) and he rules the music industry....

He also likes toying with people.... getting them to doubt themself etc

and likes to wound emotionaly over physically....

(thats a basic run down)

(Dante, snickering....? Now I know he means business)

Dante continued his treck down the line, making comments at each one.

"Ah, Cosmo. How's that sister or yours doing? Cute kid huh?"

"Artsy, artsy artsy my dear. You know, I could have forgiven you for murdering our child, but then you took up with this idiot."

To Kelzy "Hey another newbie. If I wasn't planning to end this immediately and get you all out of my life I would enjoy having you fall in love with me. They all fall."

I snorted, drawing Dante's attention back to me. "You would have fallen Baby. In fact if not for my desire to kill you I'd prove the fact. But you guys are too much of a risk to me, you now have my men after you and I can't have that," he said, turning on his heel.

"You will all follow me along this path, until we come to a house,"

"Out here?" m4l asked, looking around.

"Yes out here. The owner likes seclusion, and at the moment are on holiday. I just happen to have the key," Dante said.

"Why don't you kill us now if you're so eager to get it done?" Mika asked, as we glared at him

"Well, yes I could do that. But then, that would be to easy, and a bullet wound after all we've been through? No you have all proved yourself against me and you deserve better deaths than that. Besides, there's so many of you that shooting you all would be a bore, and I'd want to pull the trigger personally, and be close enough to see the horror on your faces, and well, it could be messy and I won't ruin this suit. I'd tell you the name of the designer but I'm sure it'll mean nothing to you lot," he said, before striding off and ordering his men to ensure we followed. We all glanced at each other, just what did he have planned?

Hey Gumgirl (LOL), i think you better keep your backpack for this one... you were frantic without it!!

Each of Dante's men gave one of us a shove away from the truck towards the side of the road where there looked to be an unused bush path, obviously the one Dante was talking about, that would lead to this house. We all started walking along the path, turning and giving each other worried looks. We were all thinking the same thing - How were we going to get away? And where is Leo and his men. Surely they would find the abandoned truck on the side of the road. Then see the path and follow us up here.. What if they don't see it? What if it's up to us alone to save ourselves this time?

But the fact was we were outnumbered and there was no way we could even whisper any ideas to each other.

Dante looked mighty pleased with himself. He stopped and watched the line so he could check out the newbies.

He noticed Kelzy and gave her a sleazy smile,

"Let me introduce myself. I am Dante. Music industry extraordinaire. I am the best there is, no doubt about it.. And you must be...?"

"Your worst nightmare" snapped Kelzy, sickened by this man's vanity.

He smiled at her and headed down the line and back again, making deathly plans for each of us.

Then the track disappeared and we were in a front yard of a farm house...

Hey Gumgirl (LOL), i think you better keep your backpack for this one... you were frantic without it!!

Each of Dante's men gave one of us a shove away from the truck towards the side of the road where there looked to be an unused bush path, obviously the one Dante was talking about, that would lead to this house. We all started walking along the path, turning and giving each other worried looks. We were all thinking the same thing - How were we going to get away? And where is Leo and his men. Surely they would find the abandoned truck on the side of the road. Then see the path and follow us up here.. What if they don't see it? What if it's up to us alone to save ourselves this time?

But the fact was we were outnumbered and there was no way we could even whisper any ideas to each other.

Dante looked mighty pleased with himself. He stopped and watched the line so he could check out the newbies.

He noticed Kelzy and gave her a sleazy smile,

"Let me introduce myself. I am Dante. Music industry extraordinaire. I am the best there is, no doubt about it.. And you must be...?"

"Your worst nightmare" snapped Kelzy, sickened by this man's vanity.

He smiled at her and headed down the line and back again, making deathly plans for each of us.

Then the track disappeared and we were in a front yard of a farm house...

Just then Phunky collapsed into a vision. Luke moved to help her, but was held back by the gun shoved into his stomach.

Dante turned and looked at her in disgust. "What on earth is she doing? If this is a distraction, it was poorly thought out," he said, glaring at her.

"Its not a distraction," I muttered, wondering what she was seeing this time.

"No, then what on earth is it? Don't tell me she has epilepsy," he asked, glaring at me,

"Phunky sees visions. She was involved in a plane crash and lost her memory, and the visions started soon after." Luke explained, staring at her in worry.

Dante burst out laughing. "Visions? Now I've heard everything. Memory loss I'd believe, I thought she didn't recognise me, but visions?". He was clutching his stomach at this stage.

Phunky stood up and dusted herself off. "You know, from everything these guys have told me you did to us I expected more of you than gasing us to death," she said, glaring at Dante.

Dante immediately stopped laughing and stared at her. "How did you find out about that? Am I getting that predictable? And for the record it's an honourable death. You were going to be locked in a room, and told I'd deal with you later, and then slowly the gas would come in, you'd get sleepy, fall unconscious and stop breathing, no pain. Heck you could even tell each other you loved each other one last time when you realised it was happening. But you've ruined it now!" The last sentence was told angrily. It seemed he had put alot of thought into this method.

"I saw it Dante, in a vision," Phunky said, as she was ordered back into line.

"Yeah yeah. I want silence out of you lot while I think of a new way to kill you all," he said angrily, striding to the door of the house and opening it.