• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stared at Mika as he clutched me tightly, we hung on for dear life. "Could you drive the speed limit please?" I said loudly to the driver, but they sped up. "Thank you." I said politely as Artsy and Mika shook their heeads, "Canadians." Artsy muttered. We took a sharp turn and drove to the maximum full-out speed we could go. I felt like my guts were pouring out of my ears as I cried and hid my face on Mika's shoulder. We continued along a dark almost private road (well it was a blur, really) as it started to rain. I cried and hugged Mika tighter, as becky began to feel nautious. "BLEH!" I heard as cosmo, 'ewed' and I could hear him scraping off the gag off of him. "Oh my gawd." I said as Mika became woozy. There were trees starting to appear outside a very small window, and I realized we were off-road because It was dirty and bumpy and we were dodgy trees left and right. When we came to a screeching hault. I heard mumbling as baby strained her neck to hear the words, 'Oh Dante, you're so clever, okay, now I;m talking to myself, I've reached maximum craziness.' "Oh my gawd." Sad baby climbing to her feet.

"OW!" I cried as Baby struggled to get up, kneeing me in the back in the process. All of the turning and bumping had created a PPRpile, and naturally, I was on the bottom.

"Sorry, Arts." she muttered, but I was not pleased.

"How can you be so short and weigh so much?" I whined, then let out a really pained yell as Cal stepped on my left kidney.

"God, is she getting stepped on or giving birth?" asked Phunky sarcastically, slowly sliding off my legs.

"Shut up until you try being a doormat!" I snapped.

Then Kevin, lovely wonderful Saint Kevin finally took pity on me and tugged me out from beneath everyone and brushed me off.

"You ok?" he asked, and I kissed him for saving me from what surely would have led to internal bleeding.

"Ok, now we've got to find out who was driving." Luke said, and we all nodded in agreement. Who could be kidnapping us now? Or possibly saving us?

Just then, we heard the driver's door slam and footsteps approach to opening at the back of the.....truck, lol. We turned to see our driver, who turned out to be.....

"OW!" I cried as Baby struggled to get up, kneeing me in the back in the process. All of the turning and bumping had created a PPRpile, and naturally, I was on the bottom.

"Sorry, Arts." she muttered, but I was not pleased.

"How can you be so short and weigh so much?" I whined, then let out a really pained yell as Cal stepped on my left kidney.

"God, is she getting stepped on or giving birth?" asked Phunky sarcastically, slowly sliding off my legs.

"Shut up until you try being a doormat!" I snapped.

Then Kevin, lovely wonderful Saint Kevin finally took pity on me and tugged me out from beneath everyone and brushed me off.

"You ok?" he asked, and I kissed him for saving me from what surely would have led to internal bleeding.

"Ok, now we've got to find out who was driving." Luke said, and we all nodded in agreement. Who could be kidnapping us now? Or possibly saving us?

Just then, we heard the driver's door slam and footsteps approach to opening at the back of the.....truck, lol. We turned to see our driver, who turned out to be.....

Dante, "Hey, hun." He said looking at me grinning as Mika grabbed me tighter. "Let-go." I said to him gasping for air. People tumbled off the pile, and slowly sat up fixing thereselves. "Uhghg." I said looking at him in disgust. "flight attendant, cute sister, old girlfriend, old girlfriend, oh fresh meat!" Dante said labelling us all. "I'm not a flight attendant, what do you want?" I said getting up despite having Mika cling to me. "whoa, whoa, sit down, stuartist." He said holding his hands up. I stood up, clenched fists as artsy inched towards kevin who held her hand tightly. "what do you want?pig." I said glaring at him.

sorry it's short:bleh:

Dante, "Hey, hun." He said looking at me grinning as Mika grabbed me tighter. "Let-go." I said to him gasping for air. People tumbled off the pile, and slowly sat up fixing thereselves. "Uhghg." I said looking at him in disgust. "flight attendant, cute sister, old girlfriend, old girlfriend, oh fresh meat!" Dante said labelling us all. "I'm not a flight attendant, what do you want?" I said getting up despite having Mika cling to me. "whoa, whoa, sit down, stuartist." He said holding his hands up. I stood up, clenched fists as artsy inched towards kevin who held her hand tightly. "what do you want?pig." I said glaring at him.

sorry it's short:bleh:

Dante smiled at all of us, lingering on Lolly, Orange, ER, and Kelzy.

"I want to get rid of you. You and your little group have been a thorn in my side for over a year now, and now even my minions were getting closer to destroying you then I've ever been. I'm through playing with you; you have grown boring to me. This time, I'm just going to kill you and get it over with."

He snapped his fingers and men suddenly appeared around him, aiming guns at us.

"Where'd they come from?" whispered Mika.

M4L shrugged.

Dante turned and started walking. He raised a hand and motioned to the men, and they began to herd us out of the truck like cattle.

"Who is this guy?" asked Lolly, and the other newbies looked over at us.

"Satan." muttered Calvin, and Kevin's hold on my hand got even tighter, until I remarked that he was most likely breaking every bone in my hand.

"That was Dante." I replied, "He really does not like us."

"Yeah, got that part!" said Kelzy.

"How are we going to get out of this?" asked Glow.

No one had an answer for her. If Dante wasn't going to stall this time, we were in trouble.

Dante smiled at all of us, lingering on Lolly, Orange, ER, and Kelzy.

"I want to get rid of you. You and your little group have been a thorn in my side for over a year now, and now even my minions were getting closer to destroying you then I've ever been. I'm through playing with you; you have grown boring to me. This time, I'm just going to kill you and get it over with."

He snapped his fingers and men suddenly appeared around him, aiming guns at us.

"Where'd they come from?" whispered Mika.

M4L shrugged.

Dante turned and started walking. He raised a hand and motioned to the men, and they began to herd us out of the truck like cattle.

"Who is this guy?" asked Lolly, and the other newbies looked over at us.

"Satan." muttered Calvin, and Kevin's hold on my hand got even tighter, until I remarked that he was most likely breaking every bone in my hand.

"That was Dante." I replied, "He really does not like us."

"Yeah, got that part!" said Kelzy.

"How are we going to get out of this?" asked Glow.

No one had an answer for her. If Dante wasn't going to stall this time, we were in trouble.

"Alright, let's move it!" yelled Dante irritably. He was so close this time, and he didn't want to lose again. His men pushed the group members into one long straight line.

Artsy squeezed Kevin's hand tightly. One of Dante's men noticed and he pushed the two apart, dragging Artsy farther down the line from Kevin.

They were surrounded. Everywhere they looked was one of the men pointing the barrel of their gun at them. Dante began walking down the line, as if inspecting his catch.

"Ah, hello dear," he said, looking at Baby. "Long time no see."

Baby just stared back. Calvin stood next to her, shaking with rage.

"Ah, Calvin," Dante said, smiling menacingly.

"Now, I've never seen you before," Dante said, looking at Lolly. She didn't look up, she couldn't meet his eyes. "Look at me!" he yelled, grabbing her cheeks and pulling her face upwards so their eyes were mere inches apart. "You're cute," he snickered. Lolly was angered by that comment and instinctively reached up and slapped Dante's hand away. He recoiled, and slapped her across the face. "Feisty, eh?" he said, "Shame its too late to teach you some manners!"

"Stop it!" yelled ER. Dante looked at her and he began walking toward her, until he saw Becky right next to her.

"Ah, Becky," he said in a low drawl, "I see you've been busy." he said looking at her belly.

"Shut up," she said defiantly.

He laughed maniacally, "You were always so bossy," he said.

"I've got you now, sweetie, Now there's no escape." he looked down the line...his adrenaline was pumping...he had never been this excited in his life...it would end here....

*appears from nowhere*

Independent study time my dears, (basically a free period, when I dont have a class but offically titled independent study) followed by the class in which I have the sub (Apparently we get our teacher back after the holidays)

So I shal study and chat at the same time