How many have you converted into MIKA fans?!

BonjourMika1990

Dunno if this topic already exists, but i'm curious to know: who you converted into a mika fan... maybe you yourself are a convert :wink2: Not me... I always was and always shall be a fan... lol... I did convert my cousin and my sister... my mom too I suppose... The first time I saw him on youtube... I said "Mom come here!" I showed her his gorgeousness lol and she was like "OOO he's cute!" So yeah lol... pretty hardcore :P

Who have you converted?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a convert, either: I discovered Mika on my own, by mere chance. But, since i realized how amazing he is, I did my best to turn other people into his fans. Until now, I only converted 6 persons to Mikaism: four friends, my mother and my sister. It's pretty tough in my country, where Mika isn't on the media all the time (it would be much easier if Mika came to Argentina... HELP ME HERE, MIKA!). But I promise I'll keep working to spread Mika's music!

I wasn't a convert. I discovered mika on my own. I was watching videos on youtube and I stumbled upon him, and I was immediately in love, lol! I have tried to convert all my friends, but so far only one has turned slightly mika mad!

today i found out i managed to convert my 9 and 11 year old cousins (who don't listen to any music at all.. apart from like disney stuff and cartoons, and they are REALLY fussy) so i still can't stop smiling about this good news.. and my uncle likes him too.. and pretty much thanks to me cos for family u would do anything for them hehe :bleh: *feels very proud*

I discovered him all by myself! And i'm very proud of it. lol :)

And i've converted a few people. Including two of my sisters, my mom, my nephew, my niece, my sister's friend and i can't think of anybody else at the moment :) But i keep spreading the Mikalove around! :mf_lustslow:

I found Mika myself, as well.

I've converted the 6 year old girl I babysit, 3 of my frieds, ages 17, 17, and 16. And my mom (sort-of-almost)! And I'm working on one friend who is 19 years old. She like J-Pop and colorful things and she LOVES toys.

i converted my pen pal, rachel, in england. she's a patrick wolf fan, and i remember mika saying that he likes patricks music (this was before this whole fiasco). so she converted me into a bit of a patrick fan, and now she's going to see mika in december! and she was there at somerset. she saw mika rehearse and said it was awsome, and they made eye contact, and patrick waved at her.

i don't know if this counts as a convert but i was talking to my dads girlfriend, and she was curious about him, so i played LICM for her, and she liked it a lot, and then never mentioned it again. but when i went to see him in miami, we talked about him the whole way there, and back.

i tried to convert 2 of my friends. it was pointless. i'm the only mika fan i know :crybaby:. people don't know what they're missing.

I'm a half - converted, my friend lent me his CD, but she just liked him like many other musicians, and then when I became a crazy fan she was like "Ooo, what have I done!" :shocked: I haven't converted any, I tried a bit my mum but she just doesn't like him too much. My friends are also pretty hard to convert - they either like it or not, and none of them is a big fan.:thumbdown:

Me too i was a convert, but there's no problem with it, thanks for the person who've showed mika to meeee...he's a genuis and i'll be a mikafan forever!!:bleh::wink2: who have i converted?my dad, my mum, some friends, some cousins, my godfather...a lot of people i think, hapilly!!!cause mika really deserves it!!!:thumb_yello::woot_jump:

i converted 2 friends of mine!! :naughty: but i have to say that mika did the biggest part of the job!! they fell in love with him after the gig. they said he's amazing live and want to see another gig soon :naughty: good job mika! :thumb_yello:

I'm a converter, I convert everyone who dares to speak to me mwahaha:roftl: Luckily I have a family who knows good music. My uncle said that when we're going to Spain (They're taking me, how sweet!) he wants to listen to LICM the entire trip and especially Relax. He adores Relax and labels it as a brilliant song. It is ofcourse:naughty:

Dunno if this topic already exists, but i'm curious to know: who you converted into a mika fan... maybe you yourself are a convert :wink2: Not me... I always was and always shall be a fan... lol... I did convert my cousin and my sister... my mom too I suppose... The first time I saw him on youtube... I said "Mom come here!" I showed her his gorgeousness lol and she was like "OOO he's cute!" So yeah lol... pretty hardcore :P

Who have you converted?

I would say three. My Mum, my Dad and my friend Dale.