It's me becoming pervert or...?

Romis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi rebeka, nice to see you here! :biggrin2: so did you remember what i told you in london and have you found your way to the "knitting" thread yet? :das:

Hello Mellody! I did read a lot of it - and laughed a lot - but I think I have not posted anything. I love knitting!! Knitting forever!! All the knitting paterns. All the walls. Chicken, chicken, chicken, and some rice :roftl:

me? :-O i didn't brought this thread up ;D I just made one comment here... ^.^ But you're definetly right! :biggrin2:

..and this little innocent comment of yours bumped this dirty thread to the forum front page, the last comment before you was done in July!

I guess you are following me as I am following Romi/s?? Hm?

mellody! you're going to London again? :P Seems like we will see us again! :biggrin2:

yay, great! :biggrin2: it's gonna be such a huge MFC meeting there! and i'm really bad at remembering faces, so please remind me who you are in london in case i don't recognize you... :blush-anim-cl: (well, i must admit that a certain curly guy distraced me a bit from looking at you much in berlin... :naughty: )

rebeka, you should post there, we always want new knitters! :bleh:

..and this little innocent comment of yours bumped this dirty thread to the forum front page, the last comment before you was done in July!

I guess you are following me as I am following Romi/s?? Hm?

really? :biggrin2: i didn't even notice... o.O I have to look more carefully next time XD

Huh, following? :) Why? Not this time, I was just searching for some threads to reply at.. and I found this one with an interesting name :biggrin2:

yay, great! :biggrin2: it's gonna be such a huge MFC meeting there! and i'm really bad at remembering faces, so please remind me who you are in london in case i don't recognize you... :blush-anim-cl: (well, i must admit that a certain curly guy distraced me a bit from looking at you much in berlin... :naughty: )

rebeka, you should post there, we always want new knitters! :bleh:

:biggrin2: .. which curly guy? There was a curly guy? :wink2: .. Don't worry, I'll recognize you xD Btw, my photo is on MySpace.. which you can easily see if you search between your friends :biggrin2: but don't worry, i'll tell you ;D

really? :biggrin2: i didn't even notice... o.O I have to look more carefully next time XD

Huh, following? :) Why? Not this time, I was just searching for some threads to reply at.. and I found this one with an interesting name :biggrin2:

What a coincidence - I was looking at this thread too! But you were few moments faster to post.

It is time for a new pervtopic: Mika and his toy fetishism - which I have too. Few days ago my colleague had a new baby born so me and 2 other colleagues (men) went to the toy shop to choose some present for the baby, and I was like "Aaaah! Sweet!! I want this!!" which caused many strange looks at me.. I`m 32!! :naughty: And Mika is 24!!

It is time for a new pervtopic: Mika and his toy fetishism - which I have too. Few days ago my colleague had a new baby born so me and 2 other colleagues (men) went to the toy shop to choose some present for the baby, and I was like "Aaaah! Sweet!! I want this!!" which caused many strange looks at me.. I`m 32!! :naughty: And Mika is 24!!

No one is ever old for toys! :biggrin2: .. !! I think it's that thing that when you were a baby, there weren't such toys like today.. and you just have to think "awwww :wub2:" .. toys are for everyone! 0-150! :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: .. which curly guy? There was a curly guy? :wink2: .. Don't worry, I'll recognize you xD Btw, my photo is on MySpace.. which you can easily see if you search between your friends :biggrin2: but don't worry, i'll tell you ;D

I think Mellody means Mika :roftl:

No one is ever old for toys! :biggrin2: .. !! I think it's that thing that when you were a baby, there weren't such toys like today.. and you just have to think "awwww :wub2:" .. toys are for everyone! 0-150! :mf_rosetinted:

That`s an interesting theory, I will think about it.

Actually MFC is huge. As well as the world is. But you see it`s so small that funny coincidences like this happen.

you probably both just searched for the word "pervert" at the same time! :lmao:

and rebeka, i think she was joking and knows i meant mika. :wink2: