It's me becoming pervert or...?

Romis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I'm the only one who initially thought of Light Sabers when I saw those tubes in the Grace Kelly video.....freudian symbolism certainly wasnt on my mind. ;)

You're not the only one. I saw that light-saber as nothing more than a prop.

I think people are bored and are thinking too deeply into this. :)

I'm pretty sure he is touching himself. I've inspected that part of the video over and over...

seen my pictures? i suggest you go back a page or two and take a look.

I am not a slave to Mika in any form. I like the guy's music, that's where it ends.... I think any ideas about his music/videos is simply from a fan's own head and I don't think we can say exactly what Mika was thinking when the video was being made.

:thumb_yello:

Rebeka! :biggrin2: ... what are you watching on youtube! ;):D .. just kidding :)

By the way.. nice profile photo =D Is that u o_O?

No, it`s not me but I know the young woman on the picture (do you like her? :naughty: ) and also the woman that photographed her - she sent me the pic like the 2008 new year wish. The girl on the pic volunteered in Iran (or was it Pakistan?) where she had to wear this burka so that the men would not tear her in pieces (for all her good deeds in their country).

I`ll upload the picture now. The woman that photographed it and sent it to me is a famous slovak "profesional lesbian", that`s why the rainbow letters, and you can see the titles of the books like "Neviditelna mensina" which translates "Invisible minority". Yes, women are invisible in those countries, and lesbian women are even stoned to death I guess.

post-7047-14298367318_thumb.jpg

No, it`s not me but I know the young woman on the picture (do you like her? :naughty: ) and also the woman that photographed her - she sent me the pic like the 2008 new year wish. The girl on the pic volunteered in Iran (or was it Pakistan?) where she had to wear this burka so that the men would not tear her in pieces (for all her good deeds in their country).

I`ll upload the picture now. The woman that photographed it and sent it to me is a famous slovak "profesional lesbian", that`s why the rainbow letters, and you can see the titles of the books like "Neviditelna mensina" which translates "Invisible minority". Yes, women are invisible in those countries, and lesbian women are even stoned to death I guess.

Who knows if I like her... had to see her ;-) ...

Oh... what a good idea from the "profesional lesbian" ..a good way to point at this problem... It's so sad that they are not free to do what they want there...

Who knows if I like her... had to see her ;-) ...

Oh... what a good idea from the "profesional lesbian" ..a good way to point at this problem... It's so sad that they are not free to do what they want there...

And do you like this one? :roftl:

post-7047-142983673182_thumb.jpg