It's me becoming pervert or...?

Romis

I hope not to be the only one that see it that way but...Don't you think that there's an implicit sexual connotation in most of Mika's videos? Maybe THAT is what attracts so much our attention...

Let's take, for example, grace kelly: Besides of all the things he does with his hands and body , in the video he's a host in a sort of party where people's having fun, and then he takes a fluorescent tube (have you heard about freudian symbolism?) and plays with it making suggesting moves (pay attention to his hands!)...There must be something behind that...

Not mentioning big girls...he says "no need to fantasize seen some worse in my braces", but did you see what he does with his braces? forward and backward...forward and backward...

Tell me if it's my impression (perhaps I'm a bit kinky and I didn't notice), but I think that represents an impact on us...It's ok because he's an artist and he likes to attract our attention always but I can't help feeling a little slave of his sensuality...do you?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm..if I read your post how you intended it to be then I kind of agree with what you are saying.

Mika definetly plays to his audience- brace twanging etc...his poses have been getting more and more prominent, shall we say? And its been after particular mention on this forum...i.e.

Grey boxers

brace twanging

Going topless

etc.

Its all in good fun though...I find it amusing to watch. He is confident and plays it well...

I hope not to be the only one that see it that way but...Don't you think that there's an implicit sexual connotation in most of Mika's videos? Maybe THAT is what attracts so much our attention...

Let's take, for example, grace kelly: Besides of all the things he does with his hands and body , in the video he's a host in a sort of party where people's having fun, and then he takes a fluorescent tube (have you heard about freudian symbolism?) and plays with it making suggesting moves (pay attention to his hands!)...There must be something behind that...

Not mentioning big girls...he says "no need to fantasize seen some worse in my braces", but did you see what he does with his braces? forward and backward...forward and backward...

Tell me if it's my impression (perhaps I'm a bit kinky and I didn't notice), but I think that represents an impact on us...It's ok because he's an artist and he likes to attract our attention always but I can't help feeling a little slave of his sensuality...do you?

i looked up the lyrics to big girl you are beautiul , on mikas myspace it says no need to fantasize since I was in my braces ok lol:roftl:

hehe...I must admit that when I saw the video I thought the same as you about the tube that he 'plays' with, I was like: WHAT THE HECK!...

But I also thought that, somehow, he didn't quite make it look dirty, but just playful. Maybe he was in a silly mood..sometimes he reminds me of a teenager who is just 'discovering' stuff.

I know that he's not a teenager and obviously he is not unexperienced, but I am saying that I find that he sometimes comes across a bit in that way...

:boxed:

And before I get some flack for this post, just to clarify: 'm not saying that you said that it looked dirty!

LOL!! :roftl:

Sara.

yeah..just like the rappers touching their.....:boxed: .when doing performance

to stimulate audience (us):roftl:

do u find u are more into the performance when he play his braces?:roftl:

Only when he is in the video and on stage, or doing some photoshot

he perform in a more campy , sexy way

but when i watch his interview or shows or general situation , he become a little boy again

I find it so strangely ironic that the this topic - Mika and his subtle and not-so-subtle sexual innuendos - is being discussed bascially right after that reviewer called him an "asexual children's performer."

I guess one man (or gal!)'s asexual performer is another's fantasy fodder. Hrm...:mf_rosetinted:

I guess one man (or gal!)'s asexual performer is another's fantasy fodder. Hrm...:mf_rosetinted:

I think that's the fan's dirty little secret. The casual observer (moms, dads, husbands, boyfriends, etc.) see this asexual overgrown boy. But we know what's really up with Mika and his booty shaking, lollipop sucking and whore referencing. :naughty:

Others just aren't paying close enough attention.

don't you know?

in the vid for Grace Kelly he is touching his d***!

:roftl: I don't think that that was something deliberate, honestly. Just watch a guy for a while, and probably within ten minutes he will do that at least once. I find it odd that it is still in the video, but maybe no one noticed. I know that I didn't the first few times I watched.

To be honest I can't see anything pervert in what he does on stage, he's a performer and he does what he found out the audience wants him to do. It's not a secret to anyone of us that his sexy moves serve a purpose. Apparently he enjoys driving the crowd mad and obviously the crowd enjoys very much to be driven mad :biggrin2: It's okay for me :naughty:

To be honest I can't see anything pervert in what he does on stage, he's a performer and he does what he found out the audience wants him to do. It's not a secret to anyone of us that his sexy moves serve a purpose. Apparently he enjoys driving the crowd mad and obviously the crowd enjoys very much to be driven mad :biggrin2: It's okay for me :naughty:

I agree with you. But what's so good about it, is that he seems so natural in everything he does. :thumb_yello: He's so genuine in his acts. And I see nothing pervert or something like that. I just love it!:blush-anim-cl:

I agree with you. But what's so good about it, is that he seems so natural in everything he does. :thumb_yello: He's so genuine in his acts. And I see nothing pervert or something like that. I just love it!:blush-anim-cl:

jees guys you're so disgusting.. and you call ME a perv :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:roftl:

I don't believe I called you a perv, ever.

I honestly think, compared to other performer's, that Mika--at least when he started--seemed pretty innocent, even asexual. (Sorry, Mika!)

But now, it's a bit more... sexual-ized. But while Mika may be seen as naughty, he isn't... gross about it.

Honestly, in Grace Kelly, I didn't see anything sexual. I did remember, because my cousin told me, about the swords being phallic symbols, but it didn't seem to be done on purpose. Even my brother was like, "It looks like he wants to show that he's having fun, nothing more."

Maybe you're just dirty-minded! (No offense) :naughty:

:roftl:

I don't believe I called you a perv, ever.

I honestly think, compared to other performer's, that Mika--at least when he started--seemed pretty innocent, even asexual. (Sorry, Mika!)

But now, it's a bit more... sexual-ized. But while Mika may be seen as naughty, he isn't... gross about it.

Honestly, in Grace Kelly, I didn't see anything sexual. I did remember, because my cousin told me, about the swords being phallic symbols, but it didn't seem to be done on purpose. Even my brother was like, "It looks like he wants to show that he's having fun, nothing more."

Maybe you're just dirty-minded! (No offense) :naughty:

oh don't worry you didn't, but others (you know who you are :sneaky2:) have :naughty:

and i agreeits just your imaginations that see the vid like that! i didn't think at what those fluorescent stick things could symbolise and now.. my pervy brain is gonna be more pervy THANKS A LOT godddd... how will i ever get cured :tears:

Romis! That's really pervy!

No i'm just kidding, we're all little perverts on the inside, aren't we? lol :naughty:

As we say quite often in Iceland "nobody is worse for being a pervert" (it sounds a lot better in Icelandic though, it rhymes and everything!!) :roftl:

But i haven't noticed any of this. Maybe because i'm too good :blush-anim-cl: at least i know what i'm gonna be checking out on youtube tonight. :bleh: