Your Sympathy/Overrated/You Made Me/Erase etc.

Zika

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

yea well i'm going to a big shopping centre tomorrow

i'll buy it then

and i might get the others of ebay

when i'm not so skint

Aren't the other ones still on sale in normal shops ?! :blink: Do you have to get them through ebay ??

Ok guys... I know it's again a long thread, and that you don't really fancy reading all the pages before posting your reply, but this time, you would only have had to read the second post... Especially you Sesil17aa (mentioning Overrated), cause Kriszti has been lucky and chose the "good ones"...

But one more time : we don't talk about the unreleased demos on the forum, on demand of Mr M. himself, ok ?

And believe me, he cares less about us speculating about gay/straight than us talking about those :wink2:

Ok guys... I know it's again a long thread, and that you don't really fancy reading all the pages before posting your reply, but this time, you would only have had to read the second post... Especially you Sesil17aa (mentioning Overrated), cause Kriszti has been lucky and chose the "good ones"...

But one more time : we don't talk about the unreleased demos on the forum, on demand of Mr M. himself, ok ?

And believe me, he cares less about us speculating about gay/straight than us talking about those :wink2:

you take the...uh...letters right out of my keyboard?

I feel guilty

I feel guilty

it's okay don't worry. You're not the first to suffer at the claws of Yop and you won't be the last either (that's not an offence Yop lol)

I have said it many times myself, about how the demos are not to be talked of, but if you weren't to know, fine. But if you did know...yes you should feel guilty!!! :thumbdown: lol :naughty:

The Only Lonely One..... i love it!!!:thumb_yello:

hello alexsandy! thats an interesting name where did that derive from lol? i see you're relatively new and ive not seen you before, so welcome! :)

I feel guilty

Don't ! I didn't say it to make you feel bad !! I just said it to remember all of you who don't know yet...

And Caz exagerates everything... I don't have claws :naughty: And i don't bite either in case you wonder...

But this is common sense too, you can't just read the first post then post your reply... Read the first page at least :blink: Next time ! :thumb_yello:

Don't ! I didn't say it to make you feel bad !! I just said it to remember all of you who don't know yet...

And Caz exagerates everything... I don't have claws :naughty: And i don't bite either in case you wonder...

But this is common sense too, you can't just read the first post then post your reply... Read the first page at least :blink: Next time ! :thumb_yello:

haha but its fun exaggerating =D *imagines Yop as a huge feline ... then the imagination changes into Yop being a Sphinx*

Yop. You're a Sphinx. I've decided. But wasn't it Jack who metaphorically said you were like a cat? lol ^_^

Yes i do :naughty: :naughty: Beware, i'm just behind you :mf_rosetinted: Or in your head :mf_rosetinted:

now that is just scary O.o

how did you know where i live? =O

OMG I'm being stalked. All the way from France.

haha but its fun exaggerating =D *imagines Yop as a huge feline ... then the imagination changes into Yop being a Sphinx*

Yop. You're a Sphinx. I've decided. But wasn't it Jack who metaphorically said you were like a cat? lol ^_^

Thank you, that's the best compliment ever :mf_rosetinted:

now that is just scary O.o

how did you know where i live? =O

OMG I'm being stalked. All the way from France.

Gnark gnark gnark :biggrin2: It's written in your profile :mf_rosetinted: Essex is not such a big island is it ? (is it ? :blink: )

Thank you, that's the best compliment ever :mf_rosetinted:

sarcasm? LOL, I can never tell with you! :lmao:

Gnark gnark gnark :biggrin2: It's written in your profile :mf_rosetinted: Essex is not such a big island is it ? (is it ? :blink: )

lol essex is a county. It's not terribly big but it's big enough, but the island i live on within the county of essex is tiny, 3 miles one way and 5 miles the other. I shall not reveal what Island I live on, for the safety of myself and my family. I do not wish to have a great big Yoppappop Sphinx trudging around outside my house, even if your massive paws will kill off a lot of unwanted chavs :lmao:

sarcasm? LOL, I can never tell with you! :lmao:

lol essex is a county. It's not terribly big but it's big enough, but the island i live on within the county of essex is tiny, 3 miles one way and 5 miles the other. I shall not reveal what Island I live on, for the safety of myself and my family. I do not wish to have a great big Yoppappop Sphinx trudging around outside my house, even if your massive paws will kill off a lot of unwanted chavs :lmao:

Not sarcasm for the compliment, i really do adore cats.

And thank you for the tiny more info you give me gnark gnark gnark :naughty:

Not sarcasm for the compliment, i really do adore cats.

And thank you for the tiny more info you give me gnark gnark gnark :naughty:

ooh thank God lol :D

and where did "gnark gnark" come from? Is that the noise that the creature makes?....even though it's never existed? :blink: lol! ...?

ooh thank God lol :D

and where did "gnark gnark" come from? Is that the noise that the creature makes?....even though it's never existed? :blink: lol! ...?

It's an less evil laugh than "mwahahaha"... It's more a machiavelic laugh :biggrin2: Must be a French way to write it, like "meow" and "miaou" for cats "noise"...

Hello to all,:bleh:

I took some time to read the 12 pages not to make any repetitious mistakes !:biggrin2:

I was wondering if the Acoustic Version of "Relax TIE" was also considered fraudful as I don't think it was officially released.:sneaky2: I have to say that this version is so incredibly moving and powerful !:tears:

I have the same sort of wondering concerning "Holy Johnny", "I'm Falling" and "Sally" ? (Sally has such a good bass line!):punk:

Thanks for the info :)

Take care !

I took some time to read the 12 pages not to make any repetitious mistakes !:biggrin2:

I was wondering if the Acoustic Version of "Relax TIE" was also considered fraudful as I don't think it was officially released.:sneaky2: I have to say that this version is so incredibly moving and powerful !:tears:

I have the same sort of wondering concerning "Holy Johnny", "I'm Falling" and "Sally" ? (Sally has such a good bass line!):punk:

Take care !

where did you get that avatar??:mf_lustslow:

Take care !

we can talk about Holy Johnny, because he's played them live, but "I'm Falling" and "Sally" come under the forbidden demo's category. ^_^