Your Sympathy/Overrated/You Made Me/Erase etc.

Zika

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people keep asking me! It's me on that picture! :boxed: I don't look like Mika at all !

:naughty:

Lol, don't worry.I get that ALL the time!

I guess its a good thing as hes SOOOO good looking!:wub2:

My teacher said to me one day(randomly) "You look like that singer Mika"!

I looked like a beatroot.

Well, as Mika said "At least they are comparing me to someone I like, imagine if they were comparing me to someone I hated!":naughty:

weird, cuz I bought LiCM in London and it didn't have relax acoustic, only Over My Shoulder as part of "Happy Ending" and Ring-Ring...:boxed:

The pretty lady says, "download only" :thumb_yello:

I think everyone should be free to talk about the demos!:sweatdrop: They were put on youtube a long long time ago, so there really is no point in still trying to keep them a secret...because they're not!:bleh: Obviously they are not to be posted:giveup:

You Made Me is my absolute favourite!:biggrin2:

I think everyone should be free to talk about the demos!:sweatdrop: They were put on youtube a long long time ago, so there really is no point in still trying to keep them a secret...because they're not!:bleh: Obviously they are not to be posted:giveup:

You Made Me is my absolute favourite!:biggrin2:

But the point is, we are not allowed to discuss them.

Mika has SAID that he does not want these demos being shared. They are, after all, private.

and YES, talking about them on a PUBLIC forum is a way of sharing them. We are constantly getting new members and if they don't know about the forbidden demos and they see this thread, another fan knows about Mika's private work. I don't want to intrude on Mika's privacy, do you?

This thread should be closed really.

But the point is, we are not allowed to discuss them.

Mika has SAID that he does not want these demos being shared. They are, after all, private.

and YES, talking about them on a PUBLIC forum is a way of sharing them. We are constantly getting new members and if they don't know about the forbidden demos and they see this thread, another fan knows about Mika's private work. I don't want to intrude on Mika's privacy, do you?

This thread should be closed really.

I get your point and I totally understand why Mika isn't too happy about his unfinished songs being on the internet. But let's face it, they are even on youtube...the damage is done! I just don't see the point of treating them like a state secret anymore. Maybe they were at the beginning but not anymore.

I get your point and I totally understand why Mika isn't too happy about his unfinished songs being on the internet. But let's face it, they are even on youtube...the damage is done! I just don't see the point of treating them like a state secret anymore. Maybe they were at the beginning but not anymore.

last I heard they were taken off YouTube. I wouldn't know personally, I haven't looked.

And I understand that they've been scattered on the internet, but as fans, and doing what Mika would like us to do, we should try to PREVENT these demos getting more publicity.

It's what Mika wants.

right can anyone kindly send me overrated and you made me please.........!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE you clearly have not read this thread >_<

Important: Mika does NOT want these demo's to be shared. They have already been scattered across the net and yes the damage has been done, but as our "job" as FANS, we must try to prevent them from getting anywhere else!!

Mika has said himself that it is "irritating" that his private work is being thrown everywhere.

Please respect his wishes everyone!!!

GAH i feel like no-one is listening!!!! :bash: :gun_bandana: :rocket: :protest::mad:

Give us a break. There are like 15 pages...

Anyhooo i don't see what the big deal is; Mika ain't no messiah or god we should ALWAYS obey :blink: .

No worries though. Will have to find it on my own then, i'm stubborn as a mule may i just add.:mf_rosetinted:

Anyhooo i don't see what the big deal is; Mika ain't no messiah or god we should ALWAYS obey :blink: .

No worries though. Will have to find it on my own then, i'm stubborn as a mule may i just add.:mf_rosetinted:

but...isnt that a bit selfish? wanting ILLEGAL demos for yourself when the CREATOR of those demos wishes for them to be tucked away?

I know Mika is no messiah but how would you like it if it was done to you? Wouldn't YOU want everyone to respect your wishes? It's like having a diary and finding out your parents read it or something.

but...isnt that a bit selfish? wanting ILLEGAL demos for yourself when the CREATOR of those demos wishes for them to be tucked away?

I know Mika is no messiah but how would you like it if it was done to you? Wouldn't YOU want everyone to respect your wishes? It's like having a diary and finding out your parents read it or something.

I'm not going to be guilt tripped into wanting to just listen to a track that countless of other people have listened to already.

Have you listened to those songs CazGirl? :sneaky2:

If not ....then difference of opinions i guess. :mf_rosetinted:

:EDIT: Oh it's on youtube :biggrin2:

last I heard they were taken off YouTube. I wouldn't know personally, I haven't looked.

And I understand that they've been scattered on the internet, but as fans, and doing what Mika would like us to do, we should try to PREVENT these demos getting more publicity.

It's what Mika wants.

Nope they are still on youtube and getting lots of views. Mika just said he didn't want them to be posted, it's not like he issued a ban on talking about them. Demos leaking on the internet is a thing that happens with a lot of artists. So what do their fans do? If you are a big fan, then you will find out about where to find them and push the download button! Of course you don't post download links and spread them on the net but I think that you should be allowed to discuss such demos in a forum like Mikafanclub. If someone reads our discussion about the demos, they still don't know where to find them. If they search hard enough, however, they will eventually find them and then they deserve to enjoy listening to these amazing songs just like we do.

No offense, just my humble opinion:winksmiley02:

I'm not going to be guilt tripped into wanting to just listen to a track that countless of other people have listened to already.

Have you listened to those songs CazGirl? :sneaky2:

If not ....then difference of opinions i guess. :mf_rosetinted:

:EDIT: Oh it's on youtube :biggrin2:

i have, but before I knew Mika didn't want them to be shared. I haven't listened to them since and that's the absolute truth. I don't even have them anymore.

Nope they are still on youtube and getting lots of views. Mika just said he didn't want them to be posted, it's not like he issued a ban on talking about them. Demos leaking on the internet is a thing that happens with a lot of artists. So what do their fans do? If you are a big fan, then you will find out about where to find them and push the download button! Of course you don't post download links and spread them on the net but I think that you should be allowed to discuss such demos in a forum like Mikafanclub. If someone reads our discussion about the demos, they still don't know where to find them. If they search hard enough, however, they will eventually find them and then they deserve to enjoy listening to these amazing songs just like we do.

No offense, just my humble opinion:winksmiley02:

No, i agree 100%.

It's the norm nowadays and you can't shoot someone down for wanting to listen to it and then give them the moral highground; when it' already available for others to listen too.

BIZARRE.

Actually in this case he is , I havent read the whole thread , but Cazgirls comments look spot on ... :thumb_yello:

Fair dos as i said before difference of opinions...WHY?... we can't all agree.

Im confused .. i havent read all of it .. heres the deal ... legally we cant posts demos or other unreleased tracks .... also mika has stated we cant , if this is what we are talking about then no way , if anything else then please spin me up :thumb_yello: