Mika Interview in TV Hits - July 2007

Becky

OK, that's a lie.:biggrin2: He's NOT going to any of the festivals, because he's canceling all of them.:boxed:

Oooooh harsh. Slightly true, but harsh.:boxed:

But I still love you Mika! (since I live in the US so I wasn't going to any of those festivals anyway :bleh: )

Thanks so much for posting that! The more I know...the more I love him!! And...we have sooooo much in common!!! LOVE, LOVE This MAN! But I would like to know WHY fish freaks him out. What exactly is it. Is it because they have no hands or feet and just a face with big eyes? Just curious.

Thanks so much for posting that! The more I know...the more I love him!! And...we have sooooo much in common!!! LOVE, LOVE This MAN! But I would like to know WHY fish freaks him out. What exactly is it. Is it because they have no hands or feet and just a face with big eyes? Just curious.

the man himself said "it's just the way they fly around when you're in the water"... now you can interpret that the way you want lol

I love interviews that intersperse factual stuff with quirky questions like that. It reveals more about the person as a whole.

I'm personally scared of dead fish. i remember this one time when me & my bro were wading at the seaside when a small one floated up and we were like, "GAAAAAhhhhhhh! Avoid the dead fish!" Everytime a piece of seaweed brushed against my leg i would jump abt 2 feet in the air.

anyway, being such a perky person im surprised that he needs his quiet in the middle of the festival. it's not like u can sleep with such merrymaking going on, anyway. :)

one of my friends told me that mika lives in oxford? Do u know if it is true and do u know what number door it is? Or it is a hotal?:thumb_yello::wub2:

What on earth would you need that information for? If he wants you to come over for tea, then I'm sure he'll invite you :mf_rosetinted:

one of my friends told me that mika lives in oxford? Do u know if it is true and do u know what number door it is? Or it is a hotal?:thumb_yello::wub2:

I'm sorry, dear, that's Mika's personal information and I think I speak for all of us when I say we would not reveal it even if we knew it... Even if we wanted to know it. :wub2:

For the record, I don't know it.

Besides, he's not home now. ;-)

haha!! too much information with the speedos, seriously, mika, i don't think anyone would mind you wearing them!! :D haaa xx

I don't want to see Mika in speedos!!! :shocked:

Never liked them, I find them HORRID!

I totally agree with the Mika-man that speedos provide WAY too much information.

Let's face it, if it's 'someone' who you want more information about, you'll make sure that you get to see them without anything (so you can have all the information that you like :wub2: ), but if you don't want to see that much of that person, then you're protected with some bigger shorts...

It's a win-win situation!! :roftl:

*cough* Do you really think thats an approprioate question?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...