Does Mika bring out the CORNY side of you?

HollyD

Do you go around telling anyone who will listen all about the fabulous MIKA?

Does everyone at your work know that you are totally obsessed....

have you told the UPS man of this Musical Genius? Do you SCREAM everytime you hear a Mika song or see a promo on t.v. We all have our own CORNY little things that we do, and we do them SO well! If you are corny.... say it LOUD and say it PROUD! :punk:

Corny and Proud #1 That is ME

Corny and Proud #2 Cattie_Gurl

Corny and Proud #3 Purplegrape

Corny and Proud #4 gracekelly_mika24

Corny and Proud #5 buttnugget040

Corny and Proud #6 lazy_daisy

Corny and Proud #7 lollipop_monkey

Corny and Proud #8 backflip_76

Corny and Proud #9 norwalk174

Corny and Proud #10 kwan

Corny and Proud #11 Gatagordinha

Corny and Proud #12 RAK1

Corny and Proud #13 melman92

Corny and Proud #14 Lilly

Corny and Proud #15 Vanessa

Corny and Proud #16 Dewi

Corny and Proud #17 Shezzy12

Corny and Proud #18 Sonjalovestoday

Corny and Proud #19 Mika_Forever

Corny and Proud #20 hurtfulpurple

Corny and Proud #21 Lollipop-Kid

Corny and Proud #22 MIKA_OBSESSED

Corny and Proud #23 Wheres_Billy_Brown

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me me me!!!:naughty:

mika brings out every side of me, especially the corny side:bleh:

We cannot help it, can we!!!!! With all the Blissfull happiness Mika brings...how could it NOT be corny!!!!! :roftl:

Do you go around telling anyone who will listen all about the fabulous MIKA?

Does everyone at your work know that you are totally obsessed....

have you told the UPS man of this Musical Genius? Do you SCREAM everytime you hear a Mika song or see a promo on t.v. We all have our own CORNY little things that we do, and we do them SO well! If you are corny.... say it LOUD and say it PROUD! :punk:

Corny and Proud #1 That is ME

Corny and Proud #2 Cattie_Gurl

Corny and Proud #3 Purplegrape

oh my god if only you could talk to my mom....she'll tell you besides harry potter mika is all i talk about! lol I am corny and I am proud! lol

I plead guilty. I'M UTTERLY CORNY and it's Mika's fault. :biggrin2: My mother is sick of my Mika chatter, my sister runs away from me and my friends are convinced I'm crazy. Well, who cares? My corniness and I get on well together. And we are happy. :bleh:

Yes. Mika has turned me into a You-tubing, swooning, poetry-penning ball of Jelly. And it's delicious. He's like a drug, only quite inexpensive and legal. And, you won't get any trouble from drug-sniffing dogs if you try taking Mika across the border :naughty:

Yes. Mika has turned me into a You-tubing, swooning, poetry-penning ball of Jelly. And it's delicious. He's like a drug, only quite inexpensive and legal. And, you won't get any trouble from drug-sniffing dogs if you try taking Mika across the border :naughty:

LMFAO, thats funny!

i heard mika at a Sears one time, and started running around and dancing to it in the women's apparel!

i heard him in the mall once!!! and when i was in the mall of america a store was playing mika's grace kelly on all their little tv's so i had to stay and watch i almost lost my family!!:biggrin2:

I plead guilty. I'M UTTERLY CORNY and it's Mika's fault. :biggrin2: My mother is sick of my Mika chatter, my sister runs away from me and my friends are convinced I'm crazy. Well, who cares? My corniness and I get on well together. And we are happy. :bleh:

I love that! Me too! When I walk into a room everyone is like, OH NO NOT MIKA AGAIN.... and I haven't even opened my mouth to speak! SO funny! When people look at me now all they see is Mika. I guess I REALLY am obsessed, Oh dear! :shocked:

I hate it when you get that irresistible urge to drop his name into conversation, or steer the conversations towards him, even when it's not appropriate but you just can't help yourself...then you get the 'look' from people and you feel foolish and obsessed.

This usually happens with me and my husband (poor man..).

:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

I hate it when you get that irresistible urge to drop his name into conversation, or steer the conversations towards him, even when it's not appropriate but you just can't help yourself...then you get the 'look' from people and you feel foolish and obsessed.

This usually happens with me and my husband (poor man..).

:blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

ha ha ha....I know what you mean!!!!! All I ever talk about is Mika, and I can incorporate him *or his music* in ANY situation or conversation! I am getting to be a pro at it! Obsessed....who me? :wink2:

:naughty: Sometimes the urge to say his name is like a physical thing which has to be expelled from my body (OMG that sounds disgusting!!) I just can't keep it in!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That sounds so ...uuummm, CORNY! It is fabulous! I love it, cause I understand it! QUEEN of all Mika Corniness!!!!!! I have a GREAT Mika conversation starter..... I am about to get a tattoo that says, what?

None other than,,,,, MIKA! I will post pictures when it is done! :punk: