Does Mika bring out the CORNY side of you?

HollyD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when you get that irresistible urge to drop his name into conversation, or steer the conversations towards him, even when it's not appropriate but you just can't help yourself...then you get the 'look' from people and you feel foolish and obsessed.

Oh God! That's me! But i can't keep my mouth shut. I only realize I dropped his name into the conversation when it's already done. It's a wonder people haven't deserted me yet. Maybe this is a new kind of social dissability. :blink: haha I'm a Mikanoic. Any psychiatrist in the room?

Any psychiatrist in the room?

ha ha ha.... I am starting to think that ALL of us need a psychiatrist.... hey we could all go together as Group Counseling and talk about MIKA for hours!

ha ha ha.... I am starting to think that ALL of us need a psychiatrist.... hey we could all go together as Group Counseling and talk about MIKA for hours!

hahha! I can imagine how that would be:

Me: hmm! *stands up and coughs* -Hello, my name is lazy_daisy and I have a Mika problem. I talk about him all the time and torture people singing his songs horribly out of tune.

Psychiatrist: -Oooh... that's too bad. People, I want you to give this poor soul a warm welcome to the group.

The rest of Mika obsessed fans: -HI, LAZY_DAISY!

:biggrin2: It would be a very interesting experience.

hahha! I can imagine how that would be:

Me: hmm! *stands up and coughs* -Hello, my name is lazy_daisy and I have a Mika problem. I talk about him all the time and torture people singing his songs horribly out of tune.

Psychiatrist: -Oooh... that's too bad. People, I want you to give this poor soul a warm welcome to the group.

The rest of Mika obsessed fans: -HI, LAZY_DAISY!

:biggrin2: It would be a very interesting experience.

LOVE IT!

ME: *jumps up and loudly exclaims* - HELLO, my name is HollyD, and I am a total Mikaholic...and STILL cannot get enough! I listen to Life in Cartoon Motion at LEAST four times DAILY. I listen as I drive to work- I listen on my lunch hour, I listen on my drive home, and I listen while I excersize at night.

I make my kids listen so MUCH that they know all the words to all the songs. My little girl LOVES being the 'lollipop girl' as she calls it. And sings the verse, so well! I am about to get a tattoo that says MIKA. I think about him all of the time- and I dream of him everynight! IS THERE ANY CURE once the Mika bug takes affect?

Oh i am corny and proud of it! So i'm in!

Everyone at work knows how much a love Mika and know that i'm going to see him. They've started to sing along with his songs that i sing all through the day. I even marked the day of the concerts i'm seeing on the calendar there, saying *think of Sonja* even though i'll quit working there 4 months before the show.

And they're counting days with me! At breaks they often go "soo, now it's 115 days, right?"

The other day the girl who works at the store next to the one i work at ran in yelling "Come over NOW! QUICK!" and dragged me over to "her" store because Mika was being played on the radio there! :roftl::roftl:

So i guess i'm corny! :thumb_yello:

Oh i am corny and proud of it! So i'm in!

Everyone at work knows how much a love Mika and know that i'm going to see him. They've started to sing along with his songs that i sing all through the day. I even marked the day of the concerts i'm seeing on the calendar there, saying *think of Sonja* even though i'll quit working there 4 months before the show.

And they're counting days with me! At breaks they often go "soo, now it's 115 days, right?"

The other day the girl who works at the store next to the one i work at ran in yelling "Come over NOW! QUICK!" and dragged me over to "her" store because Mika was being played on the radio there! :roftl::roftl:

So i guess i'm corny! :thumb_yello:

OH yes, we have ALOT in common! :wink2:

I'm definitely a corny Mika fan (I kept the lollipop from the concert) so I'm in!

omg so did i :blush-anim-cl: people around me started sucking on their lollipops and iw as like "WTF?!?!?!" i'm going to keep mine forever i also kept a baggy of confetti.. it's just so pretty :biggrin2: