• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I've been paired with MIINA :D

thx Petra

XXX

I've already bought this kitkat for my MM partner yesterday.

This is season's flavour. I hope you like it, MegPL:naughty:

thank you, Petra!

10043339550zb2.jpg

DAAAAMN! i would loveeee to join the project!

*pads head*

....hm... what can we do there? :boxed:

Can I be paired with Vanessa too??

Of course you can! Say, did you receive any of my previous PMs? I just read in the Newbie-PM-thread about your problems with abusive PMs :shocked:

i want to join if its ok

Hey can I join in,

I'm from Australia and I would like to send to someone in Egypt or Europe, but I'm not that fussy

I'll put you in the list! It's great that so many new people are willing to participate :yay: Mika Freaka - any specific wishes for a partner?

Hey! I really want to join but afortunally don't have the money to send stuff to another country.

MM remains open for new joiners so you can also join later! Or, just a thought, what if I pair you with (very random :thumb_yello: ) celesteee and then we "open" a second part of MM" (like MM2,5 :bleh:) that doesnt involve parcels but postcards or so? i mean - why not? I LOVE getting postcards from far-away countries! Let me know what you think about it, ok?

Hey please add me up to the list....from Portugal...want to be paired with someone from Canada....or UK looool

I see what I can do :naughty:

It's cherry blossoms flavour.

*wishes she had sorted MIINA to herself* :boxed:

LOL! So it really is? Mmmmm ... what does it taste like? :naughty: :naughty:

We have various SAKURA(cherry blossoms) flavored things in Japan. Chocolate, tea and even crisps! ....I had never tried them though.:bleh: