Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I'm collecting stuff for my partner and I'm almost finished getting all my stuff.

I was just wanting a peice of advice from you all...

Where did you get your boxes? The cardboard ones with "lids"? Post office? Grocery store?

Thanks so much:wink2:

i used IKEA boxes :wink2:

:lmfao: Stop fighting over partners! Lima bean, you need to PM Petra to be put on the list :P

And you will get partners as soon as people join with matching preferences - so go out and advertise and get more people to join up!

None of your following MMs will contain such an evil thing.

:rolls_eyes:

Some indeed are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:das:

'Mikado' sounds Japanese. I didn't know that game though.

I've heard that Pocky is called Mikado in Europe.

akabako_p.gif

It's called Pocky here :blink:

And I know Mikado ... but it's an old one from Holland, so I don't know what it's called/if we have it here.

Uhh, okay, so I just asked my mum and our game of it is German :blink: And she doesn't know if it is called Mikado in Holland and/or Australia or not.

Okay, I'm collecting stuff for my partner and I'm almost finished getting all my stuff.

I was just wanting a peice of advice from you all...

Where did you get your boxes? The cardboard ones with "lids"? Post office? Grocery store?

Thanks so much

The post office :thumb_yello: They're really cheap, a dollar or so, and they're made correct for posting, and also go by the cubic size that matches with weights - it's worth the extra $1 over using a shoebox or whatever :P

*decided to make a new MM advertisement while procrastinating*

You can post something like this (or make something yourself, or find some of the old ones we've used) to advertise MM. (Maybe don't go posting in random threads all over the place though) We usually have a LOT more MMers on the list than we have now :huh:

Clipboard01-1.jpg

PM Petra with your location and partner preferences to join :thumb_yello: (just ignore the list on the first page)

Thats a really cool collage Oakie :thumb_yello:

Clever lassie!! :)

EDIT :shocked: I have just seen ME in it

:naughty: I just went through and saved all the pictures people put up and I have a program that turns them into a collage :naughty:

Is that okay? Do you not want them posted on other threads? I can take you out easily if you want :wink2::original:

:naughty: I just went through and saved all the pictures people put up and I have a program that turns them into a collage :naughty:

Is that okay? Do you not want them posted on other threads? I can take you out easily if you want :wink2::original:

No - I dont think anyone would recognise me anyway :naughty:

I dont mind at all :thumb_yello:

:doh: Oh I am a pretty dodgy photoshopper, it would look well humorous, there are people here who would be able to do a MUCH better job than me :naughty:

Thats ok - just thought I would ask - I am not sure I will be able to

get my photo in that book now. My shoulder is very painful this morning :thumbdown: