• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, now I'm scared:blink:

but I still want to try it:naughty:

Well, I have never had Marmite, but I am sitting here eating my Vegemite (Aussie version) toast for breakfast!

I guess you have to be brought up on it to love it!

well I never try it!! but I want to try it to!!

why you all say that?? what is?? is it ugly or what?????

yeah, it seems they don't like it, and Mika doesn't like it too:naughty:

but, I want it anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I have never had Marmite, but I am sitting here eating my Vegemite (Aussie version) toast for breakfast!

I guess you have to be brought up on it to love it!

I can eat pretty much anything so I wanna give it a try, only thing I've ever spitted were some black candies my friend brought me from Sweden. They tasted really, really horrible, at the beginning they are kind of salty and than just awful.

yes, I wonder why?? that make want it more!! I NEED TRY IT!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Are you talking about Marmite? Mika doesn't like Marmite? Geez...neither do I. I live in Canada but my mom used to get it and one time she made me try it and it was disgusting. After I ate it and told her it was gross, she was like, "I guess it's an acquired taste". Then I was thinking, "Thanks mom...tell me that now!!!":roftl:

:yay: i got my mika mail on my bday!!!from nico_collard all the way from australia:punk: it's awsome i will post a pic soon. lots of candy and food much of it yummy!( still not sure on the Kangeroo jerky and vegamite:naughty:)

:yay: i got my mika mail on my bday!!!from nico_collard all the way from australia:punk: it's awsome i will post a pic soon. lots of candy and food much of it yummy!( still not sure on the Kangeroo jerky and vegamite:naughty:)

That is so cool!!!! Can't wait to see the pics. BTW, Happy (belated???) Birthday!!! :thumb_yello:

I can eat pretty much anything so I wanna give it a try, only thing I've ever spitted were some black candies my friend brought me from Sweden. They tasted really, really horrible, at the beginning they are kind of salty and than just awful.

I know those candies! I get it from my last MM partner, Hanna. The taste was strange at first...but after I took a second one, I acctually started to like them!:wink2:

I meant to ask... did you take pics? I'll have to upload the ones I took when I got it... I'm sure Bono or The Edge features in the back of one of my pics...

Oh, and another thing... Customs had to open my package cause they thought there was something in the box that wasn't allowed to come into the country... but it seemed all good...

Vegemite is strange... you either like it or hate it... I used to hate it, now I actually like it! bit like rum too... but that's off topic...

I meant to ask... did you take pics? I'll have to upload the ones I took when I got it... I'm sure Bono or The Edge features in the back of one of my pics...

Oh, and another thing... Customs had to open my package cause they thought there was something in the box that wasn't allowed to come into the country... but it seemed all good...

Vegemite is strange... you either like it or hate it... I used to hate it, now I actually like it! bit like rum too... but that's off topic...

got pics...

009-3.jpg

well my mom forgot to get a pic of just the stuff, so i'll do that right now(except most of the food is already open:naughty:)

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

one of my fav things, a scrapbook of australian postcards!

031-1.jpg

and one of my fav postcards in there:

033.jpg

thank you!!

got pics...

009-3.jpg

well my mom forgot to get a pic of just the stuff, so i'll do that right now(except most of the food is already open:naughty:)

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

033.jpg

thank you!!

Wow - that all looks great - and LCM bars as well :punk:

I collect ducks, they're so cute, it started when my sister gave me 5 ducks and I prefer pink ducks!

:roftl:

16, so that's no problem, I'm 18

:shocked: 16!!!

Our customs is crazy! :naughty:

got pics...

029-1.jpg

:punk:

I've seen that exact same wood-like journal in souvenir shops :naughty:

Burnt DVDs I see :mf_rosetinted:

Pink ducks are cool :mf_rosetinted:

hotpinktypical.jpg

:shocked: 16!!!

Yes, 16; but the government is thinking of changing it to 18...

Agnieszka; yesterday I've been to the post office!!! So your MM will arrive soon!! :punk:

so i will tell my story now.

so i packed my mika mail today, i was going to go to the post office i couldnt find my shoes so i hadt o go with my old ones. (i should better find them) i went there by bus, i carried it in my hands and it was about 3 kg,not much but its not very handly, so it was hard, but i did it.

unfortunately i saw some 20 people queue in front of post office o was like - "damn, i went here to wait 30 min. ? S**t" but fortunately it went fast and i put my pack on the table, i had to open it to show that there are no drugs, and she packed it very hard and put some things on it, i even had to write some document,

she was doing something in her computer about an half an hour and then something was wrong (hard to explain in english) and i had to take it right back to home by bus, and walk 15 minutes.

i will try tomorrow again :)

:thumbdown:

but its worth it :wink2:

got pics...

009-3.jpg

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

033.jpg

thank you!!

Yayness!

Awwww... aren't you so adorable!

I'll get the pics I took and upload them tomorrow arvo after school!

Our customs is crazy!

I've seen that exact same wood-like journal in souvenir shops

Burnt DVDs I see :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know... I'd love to know what caught their interest...

I found it at the Queen Vic Markets... then saw the exact same one in some of the souvenir shops in downtown Melb!

Oooops... I'll do them today! I promise!

Pink ducks are cool

hotpinktypical.jpg

so i packed my mika mail today, i was going to go to the post office i couldnt find my shoes so i hadt o go with my old ones. (i should better find them) i went there by bus, i carried it in my hands and it was about 3 kg,not much but its not very handly, so it was hard, but i did it.

unfortunately i saw some 20 people queue in front of post office o was like - "damn, i went here to wait 30 min. ? S**t" but fortunately it went fast and i put my pack on the table, i had to open it to show that there are no drugs, and she packed it very hard and put some things on it, i even had to write some document,

she was doing something in her computer about an half an hour and then something was wrong (hard to explain in english) and i had to take it right back to home by bus, and walk 15 minutes.

i will try tomorrow again

but its worth it

Oh no! That's horrible! I hope it works out tomorrow :boxed:

I'll get the pics I took and upload them tomorrow arvo after school!

:biggrin2:

Yeah I know... I'd love to know what caught their interest...

I found it at the Queen Vic Markets... then saw the exact same one in some of the souvenir shops in downtown Melb!

Oooops... I'll do them today! I promise!

Probably the drugs :P

I've seen them just about everywhere! :rolls_eyes:

But I know Australia does let you bring in bark, so I figured other countries would be the same, I guess not :P

:biggrin2::wub2:

i will try tomorrow again :)

:thumbdown:

but its worth it :wink2:

Gaah! That's horrible!! I feel bad :roftl:

I'm sending yours soon, I just need to get a couple more things :wink2: