Mika Mail

I am posting this on behalf of pinkunicorn123 who apparently recieved a wonderful mika mail today from her partner tomomi.

She wanted to tell tomomi that she is waiting on one item she is getting after work tomorrow and then she is sending hers, but that hers now has a new addition in response to tomomi's box.

These are the pictures and her comments althought she accidentally forgot to take one of the pretty wrapping before she opened the box, and by the time she had taken the pictures, some items may have gone 'missing' :wink2:.

The best sight in the world (with cat and pig duct tape in the top right corner :P)

Her cat obviously agrees

After the last time she posted a photo of an MM with a cat included there needed to be an 'awww' moment, so this is your moment (different cat, it hasnt just gotten fatter)

Her letter, complete with picture warning of what items arent edible after she almost ate bath powder when she did not understand what the product said last time. Also chew chew and humphrey inflatable balloons (that look somewhat deflated)

Some japanese tourist literature

Wow! What a nice MM! And so nice of you to post it for pink!

'Awww!'

And that duct tape is genius.

More exciting things including a unico pencil case (unico is a pink unicorn in a japanese cartoon)

DSC00367.jpg

A unico/pinkunicorn bag

General loveliness (ignore the camera error, she does not know why it keeps on doing that)

Oh my god. Not only is it a pink unicorn, the description matches Pink too! :shocked: (:roftl:)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! What a nice MM! And so nice of you to post it for pink!

'Awww!'

And that duct tape is genius.

Pink would like to inform viewers that no animals were harmed in the making of these photos:

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Oh my god. Not only is it a pink unicorn, the description matches Pink too! :shocked: (:roftl:)

It does? I dont agree.

Pink would like to inform viewers that no animals were harmed in the making of these photos:

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

It does? I dont agree.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger Sohpie (RAWR!!!)

26042008.jpg

Baby Sophie playing her part:

18062008003.jpg

Cleo and Sohpie in bed

17012008.jpg

Cleo (everybody say awwww):

13122007001.jpg

Sophie IN Pink's duvet

05122007001.jpg

Cleo asleep on the printer:

05052008.jpg

Only 2 days....great job

Thank you for posting CM.

The Japanese postal service is simply amazing. Probably something we should mention to Mika :naughty:

DSC00371.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does? I dont agree.

:lmao:

Tiger Sohpie (RAWR!!!)

26042008.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an awful lot of pictures of her cats :naughty:

The Japanese postal service is simply amazing. Probably something we should mention to Mika :naughty:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an awful lot of pictures of her cats :naughty:

The last time she got it in 2 days too. Amazing job.

And yes, i like stalking photobuckets.

Don't know if anyone here remember...when we talked on this thread about evaporated/condensed milk? It was long time ago...

I mentioned that I never tried it, and my friend Ana (annabelle) have just sent me some! I even forget we ever talked about it...

Anyway...just wanted to share that with you...:wink2:

Thank you Ana, sooo much! I like it a lot!!! :huglove:

IMG_1036.jpg

Don't know if anyone here remember...when we talked on this thread about evaporated/condensed milk? It was long time ago...

I mentioned that I never tried it, and my friend Ana (annabelle) have just sent me some! I even forget we ever talked about it...

Anyway...just wanted to share that with you...:wink2:

Thank you Ana, sooo much! I like it a lot!!! :huglove:

I remember that discussion. :roftl:

It's so sweet of her. Thank you for sharing.:wink2:

A tube? We get ours in a tin.

It's in tube here.

Mmmm - condensed milk - on toast, or boiled ham - or boil it

up and make it into toffee!!! :licks_lips:

On shaved ice.:thumb_yello:

Guess what I got today?

My MIKA mail from bubuciis!!

Here are some photos:

It came in a HUGE box...

DSC04122.jpg

Which was totally full...

DSC04123.jpg

Of delicious sweets from Latvia (ft. Coldplay on Spin in the background )

DSC04130.jpg

DSC04132.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH bubuciis! :huglove: It's wonderful--I've tried some already and they're soo yummy.

I've sent yours finally, but I had to send it by surface mail cause air mail was so freaking expensive... It takes a month to get there, they said...I'm sorry! I hope it'll be worth it...

I just got my mikamail from Foalbaby14

It was so cool

I even have my own american money!

Its so cool

I would take a photo but I sorta...already been into and wearing the shirt that was inside!

I can photograph the rappers and the box and the shirt but yeah!

Sorry I havent sent hers off yet I have been messed arround about the date im getting payed!

I have half a mind to unwind the american bill and look at it as a note but then Ill forget how it goes back haha! and it looks so cute as a dove!

NO literally its folded into a paper dove

So far we have these pairs for the new season starting now (or so):

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

Tomomi (JP) - Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

musicfreak (USA) - Vedrana (Belgrade)

kaeryana (Malaysia) - daydreambeliever (USA)

MikaMeka (from US) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

Biekje (NL) - nico_collard (AUS)

foalbaby14 - phunkygal

Me-Mi-Ka (NL) - England (USA)

and those new MMers that want to participate and are looking for partners:

yogabear90 (USA) - looking for someone from ???

Fetal Lima Bean (USA) - looking for someone from ???

Sinas (NL)

OBSESSED_ily.mika (USA) - looking for someone NOT from the US

hiiiiiiiiii...

Well i wanna subscribe :sad: not bcs i don't wanna do MM .... bcs yesterday i argue with my parents and dad said he won't let me do MM:sad:

not not fair...

but what can i do...

:tears:!!!!!!

Guess what I got today?

My MIKA mail from bubuciis!!

Here are some photos:

It came in a HUGE box...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/la_petite_rose_77/DSC04122.jpg

Which was totally full...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/la_petite_rose_77/DSC04123.jpg

Of delicious sweets from Latvia (ft. Coldplay on Spin in the background )

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/la_petite_rose_77/DSC04130.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/la_petite_rose_77/DSC04132.jpg

Thank you SO MUCH bubuciis! :huglove: It's wonderful--I've tried some already and they're soo yummy.

I've sent yours finally, but I had to send it by surface mail cause air mail was so freaking expensive... It takes a month to get there, they said...I'm sorry! I hope it'll be worth it...

:woot_jump:!!!!!!!

I just got my mikamail from Foalbaby14

It was so cool

I even have my own american money!

Its so cool

I would take a photo but I sorta...already been into and wearing the shirt that was inside!

I can photograph the rappers and the box and the shirt but yeah!

Sorry I havent sent hers off yet I have been messed arround about the date im getting payed!

I have half a mind to unwind the american bill and look at it as a note but then Ill forget how it goes back haha! and it looks so cute as a dove!

NO literally its folded into a paper dove

:naughty:PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: