Mika Mail

It was a really busy day yesterday, for postal services! My MM from MINA came as well!!!:woot_jump: And it traveled only 9 days, all the way from Japan! Here come the photos:

IMG_1058.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

Uneatable thingies! There are some japaneese dolls, and you can make a new kimonos for them, from these peaces of paper. And ofcourse...inavitable two-finger socks!

IMG_1061.jpg

And one fantastic greeting card, on which is written:"The White Stage provides a backdrop for the imagination of the person looking at it. You may imagine the person, perhaps yourselfe walking up the stears ... He/she may stop on the one of the landings and look up toward the sky, or back down to the ground... The world of imagination opens...many scenes are possible...on the White Stage." I love it!!!

IMG_1066.jpg

MINA thank you SOOO MUCH!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Ina - that looks great - Miina knows how to put together a

great MM parcel :wub2:

Opppssss...I post it again because it didn't want to upload!

I agree with you, completly!!!:punk::punk::punk:

It was a really busy day yesterday, for postal services! My MM from MINA came as well!!!:woot_jump: And it traveled only 9 days, all the way from Japan! Here come the photos:

IMG_1059.jpg

Uneatable thingies! There are some japaneese dolls, and you can make a new kimonos for them, from these peaces of paper. And ofcourse...inavitable two-finger socks!

:yay: two-finger socks again!

I like Sapporo poteto (to the right of Hello Kitty candy) It's yummy!:thumb_yello:

A lot of sweets and....err..noodle?:blink:

(My dog is trying to steal candies)

200808021555000.jpg

Uneatable things

(Apparently, my dog isn't interested in uneatable things)

200808021557000.jpg

I got Run Fat Boy Run DVD!

And, Pink wrote a letter in Japanese!!!:shocked: It's really sweet of her.

Thank you so much Pink! :huglove: I wish you were here....

IMG_1059.jpg

And one fantastic greeting card, on which is written:"The White Stage provides a backdrop for the imagination of the person looking at it. You may imagine the person, perhaps yourselfe walking up the stears ... He/she may stop on the one of the landings and look up toward the sky, or back down to the ground... The world of imagination opens...many scenes are possible...on the White Stage." I love it!!!

IMG_1066.jpg

I'm happy to hear you like them. I always enjoy think about my MM partner's taste and shopping.:wink2:

A lot of sweets and....err..noodle?

(My dog is trying to steal candies)

200808021555000.jpg

Uneatable things

(Apparently, my dog isn't interested in uneatable things)

200808021557000.jpg

I got Run Fat Boy Run DVD!

And, Pink wrote a letter in Japanese!!! It's really sweet of her.

Thank you so much Pink! I wish you were here....

Did she wrote it in romaji? or use kanji and hiragana? Incredible!:punk:

IMG_1066.jpg

:jawdrop: i think this is the most creative/imaginative thing i've ever seen in my entire life:shocked: i love it sooo much!!! so it's called the White Stage? hmmmm and i love the little animal!

Than you should definitly check this out as well: http://www.vanillajoy.com/art-contest.html :thumb_yello:

And the kitty is a hair accessory!

There are a few more on this site... http://lg071.k12.sd.us/Art.htm

And this one reminds me of the card MINA sent me :wink2:http://lg071.k12.sd.us/images/untitled24.jpg

wow thank you so much! they're so beautiful and only one sheet of paper:shocked: so creative, i love the tree one, and the falling boy otta the page:punk:

wow thank you so much! they're so beautiful and only one sheet of paper:shocked: so creative, i love the tree one, and the falling boy otta the page:punk:

You're wellcome! :wink2: I was also fascinated like you, when I first saw it, that's why that greeting card made me so happy!:cheerful_h4h:

You're wellcome! :wink2: I was also fascinated like you, when I first saw it, that's why that greeting card made me so happy!:cheerful_h4h:

it's so cool! usually cards are uninteresting and all just the same but if i ever recieved one of those...!ha i would hang it up like a piece of art:naughty:

:punk:

What iiiiis the blue thing?

what blue thing?

what happened to all the candy? was in the box? it better of have

:blink: actually its been opened by security and thats about all that was in it

...oh wait...theres the wonka fizzy "sweetarts" that I forgot to put in the photo...oops I had already smashed them up though...like it said on the packet they were freaking awesome!! :thumb_yello:

was there meant to be more?:boxed:

I got my MM from Ina! There is many sweets, things and a traditional gift is called Lucider heart.

Thank you so much Ina! These are lovely!! :woot_jump:

imgp0135ay7.jpg

imgp0136ot4.jpg

What does the word "ki" mean? There are lot of "ki" on the package. I thought it's like a tongue twister.:mf_rosetinted:

imgp0141yp0.jpg

These fridge magnets are traditional house of her region. seems yummy biscuit.:naughty:

imgp0139bl9.jpg

Thank you soooo much again!

Okay, here is my MM from Pink:

Cute stickers!

200808021541001.jpg

*cough* What does that say there?! :naughty:

And awwwwwwww!!! What is his/her name? :wub2:

IMG_1059.jpg

That card is way awesome. And I see chocolate pizza! AND koala thingies in the hexagonal box!!

I got my MM from Ina! There is many sweets, things and a traditional gift is called Lucider heart.

Thank you so much Ina! These are lovely!!

imgp0136ot4.jpg

I see a cat tail! :lol3:

And with the paper art links, omg, can you believe this one?!

untitled19.jpg

Did she wrote it in romaji? or use kanji and hiragana? Incredible!:punk:

She wrote it with kanji and hiragana! How clever!

imgp0135ay7.jpg!

Looks great!

*cough* What does that say there?! :naughty:

And awwwwwwww!!! What is his/her name? :wub2:

*cough* What can you see? My partners name? She just has a.....*cough* long name.:mf_rosetinted:

And my dog's name is Yuki (snow in Japanese):wink2:

What does the word "ki" mean? There are lot of "ki" on the package. I thought it's like a tongue twister.:mf_rosetinted:

imgp0141yp0.jpg

Thank you soooo much again!

I'm glad you like it!!!:arf2::arf2::arf2:

It's acctually a LICIDER hart, not lucider!:bleh:

And the word "ki" doesn't mean anything acctually. "Ki-ki" is just a made up name for those bonbons...

But the word "kikiriki" means peanut! So, the rest of the things (Smoki, Pardon and Gud) are salty, and have peanuts in them!