MIKA in Teen Vogue Fashion Rocks Magazine

Ranae

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad is going out to get the magazine for me today or tomorrow. if you get it at a grocery store, is it included with the regular magazine??? i cant wait!!!

i l.o.v.e everything about the picture, except the shoes. the color is fine, but i dont like the style. and mika is looking extra modely. yum.:wub2:

Those socks are a trip! :roftl:

Thats what I noticed first love em I'm a crazy sox kinda gal, I always try to buy ppl crazy sox and would love to find some for Mika do you think he would give me a dodgy look if I did :naughty: any one know what size feet he has lol, they sure look big my son is 6ft 4" and he is a size 13 so Mika must be about that too.

You're probably right Sparkly. My boyfriend is 6'3" and wear a size 12.5. I think socks are a pretty easy gift anyway. They stretch. It would be very sweet of you to buy him some!

*swoons* tall men way to go, way to go I got a tall man fetish :wink2:

I got my knew Teen Vogue in the mail today & it came with a supplement magazine called "Fashion Rocks" (w/ Jennifer Lopez on cover). & There is a whole page picture of MIKA in it!! I was soooo Happy! :biggrin2: This is the third time he's been featured in Teen Vogue! (except this magazine is a supplement to Teen Vogue)

Here is a picture of it:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z88/ranaeaiken/100_2460.jpg

Thanks for posting!! :thumb_yello:

Love the picture!

x

i went to barnes and noble looking for it, but it was the september issue i was sooo mad! but i stopped at walgreens on the way home, and picked up the august one, but there's no plastic covered magazine!! i'm going to a different walgreens tomorrow, to find it. it's my life mission.

i went to barnes and noble looking for it, but it was the september issue i was sooo mad! but i stopped at walgreens on the way home, and picked up the august one, but there's no plastic covered magazine!! i'm going to a different walgreens tomorrow, to find it. it's my life mission.

i thought the issue with mika in the supplement was the september issue? hmmm... i already have the august issue at home (i get it in the mail), and i have had it for a long time and it didnt come with a supplement. i'm still waiting on my september issue...i wish it would just get here already!

i thought the issue with mika in the supplement was the september issue? hmmm... i already have the august issue at home (i get it in the mail), and i have had it for a long time and it didnt come with a supplement. i'm still waiting on my september issue...i wish it would just get here already!

oye vey, i'm confused. the september one has anne hathaway on the cover, that one didn't have a supplement on it. is it just a mail thing?? i wonder if i can just order that one magazine...?

oye vey, i'm confused. the september one has anne hathaway on the cover, that one didn't have a supplement on it. is it just a mail thing?? i wonder if i can just order that one magazine...?

yeah i bought the one with anne hathaway on the cover and he wasn't in it so i think that was a special issue... magazines make me confused :blink:

i bet that the supplement just comes if you get teen vogue in the mail. but you might be able to order just the one issue...try going to teenvogue.com

Unfortunately, yes, it appears that the Fashion Rocks supplement only comes in the mail for subscribers... however, if anyone's really desperate to get the issue, I believe the magazine containing the picture is on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/FASHION-ROCKS-Magazine-Jennifer-Lopez-Amy-Winehouse-807_W0QQitemZ270151673075QQihZ017QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (among other listings)

It might be more cost-effective to just save/print your own copy of the picture from the scan that Ranae provided. :wink2:

I got my knew Teen Vogue in the mail today & it came with a supplement magazine called "Fashion Rocks" (w/ Jennifer Lopez on cover). & There is a whole page picture of MIKA in it!! I was soooo Happy! :biggrin2: This is the third time he's been featured in Teen Vogue! (except this magazine is a supplement to Teen Vogue)

Here is a picture of it:

100_2460.jpg

:mf_lustslow: im in love with that picture!:wub2:

thanks for posting!

so i FINALLY got my teen vogue in the mail today!!! i was getting very impatient!

mika's picture is in an article talking about the british music scene and how some british artists are trying to be successful in the u.s.

there are a couple of paragraphs in the article about mika...

"Slightly less into the classics is pop singer Mika, who seems to live in a childlike world of his own devising, which he invites us into on Life in Cartoon Motion. "When you present people with a world to jump into, they're often willing not only to take part in it but to help you create it," he says. His songs take the ordinary and turn it into something fantastical, and rejoice in the idea that everyone will find love, all over the backdrop of bombastic music.

Like his sound, Mika's style is anything but subtle - pinks and purples, plastic jewelry, clashing patterns and textures. "I wear what makes me feel good. I never wear anything because it's cool or trendy," he says laughing."

There you go!

so i FINALLY got my teen vogue in the mail today!!! i was getting very impatient!

mika's picture is in an article talking about the british music scene and how some british artists are trying to be successful in the u.s.

there are a couple of paragraphs in the article about mika...

"Slightly less into the classics is pop singer Mika, who seems to live in a childlike world of his own devising, which he invites us into on Life in Cartoon Motion. "When you present people with a world to jump into, they're often willing not only to take part in it but to help you create it," he says. His songs take the ordinary and turn it into something fantastical, and rejoice in the idea that everyone will find love, all over the backdrop of bombastic music.

Like his sound, Mika's style is anything but subtle - pinks and purples, plastic jewelry, clashing patterns and textures. "I wear what makes me feel good. I never wear anything because it's cool or trendy," he says laughing."

There you go!

thanks for posting :thumb_yello: i didn't even read it.. now i'm going to have to go look at it again NOT that i'm complaining :biggrin2:

Here is a picture of it:

100_2460.jpg

wow!!! I love this pic!! :mf_lustslow: