Mika was spotted at Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig

paula.pop

It happened last month but I only just found out from an old copy of Heat mag that I found at work: one of the readers spotted Mika at Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig (iTunes festival)where apparently he was jumping a lot a waving a flag lol

Sorry if this has been posted before.Oh and it would be awesome if someone had a scan of it:)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this in Heat too, and was surprised that Mika was there. Not that BRMC aren't a great group, they are brilliant, I just didn't think Mika would be into them. Fair play to him.

It happened last month but I only just found out from an old copy of Heat mag that I found at work: one of the readers spotted Mika at Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig (iTunes festival)where apparently he was jumping a lot a waving a flag lol

Sorry if this has been posted before.Oh and it would be awesome if someone had a scan of it:)

I bet this was the ONE issue I haven't bought for about 5 years....

(I'm gonna go and raid my old mags now...)

Seriously? :shocked:

he wouldn't do that ... would he?

I will for once not suspect the worst here so I'll say that I don't think he would. It's Heat magazine, they're not exactly known for their true stories and great research :naughty:

It was July 4th. My sister won tickets for it but since I'm not a huge fan I decided it wasn't worth going down to London again for.....so we didn't bother. Starting to wish I had now though

:roftl: Just think: You could've been moshing with Mika! :naughty:

I hate the whole itunes lottery thing !! I entered for Mika, Pigeon detective+the Rakes, rumble strips, BRMC and Maccabees........nothing came to me and last Sunday I found an email from them offering me a pair of tickets for Maccabees in the bulk bin !

does it really matter that Mika was ill or not ? he is not working in the office block, 9-5, everyone can have some fun and if he is not in the mood for a gig he's got the right to cancel it.......Babyshamble's gig was cancelled when I was in Koln then we just had a laugh and a chat in pub, still good fun

I hate the whole itunes lottery thing !! I entered for Mika, Pigeon detective+the Rakes, rumble strips, BRMC and Maccabees........nothing came to me and last Sunday I found an email from them offering me a pair of tickets for Maccabees in the bulk bin !

does it really matter that Mika was ill or not ? he is not working in the office block, 9-5, everyone can have some fun and if he is not in the mood for a gig he's got the right to cancel it.......Babyshamble's gig was cancelled when I was in Koln then we just had a laugh and a chat in pub, still good fun

The hell he has!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: