Mika was spotted at Black Rebel Motorcycle Club gig

paula.pop

I will for once not suspect the worst here so I'll say that I don't think he would. It's Heat magazine, they're not exactly known for their true stories and great research :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Well said Kata.

Even if you're mad you can still be fair. That is great. (and I am not being ironic, I'm being honest):blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I'm not in the mood to go to school I go anyway... if you're not in the mood to go to work you go anyway right?

I don't think my boss would be that sympathetic if I worked one day off one day on, I am contracted to do 40 hours a week and that is what he pays me for.......

It's probably one of the reasons why artists don't work in offices :wink2:

Seriously, if he's been told to rest his voice, it doesn't mean he has to stay at home, drink tea and watch Tv for two weeks... As long as he's not singing along with'em, jumping around and waving a flag at a gig can't hurt him...

I'm sure he'd rather be onstage if he could, so give him a break with that ill/not ill issue :giveup:

Seriously, if he's been told to rest his voice, it doesn't mean he has to stay at home, drink tea and watch Tv for two weeks... As long as he's not singing along with'em, jumping around and waving a flag at a gig can't hurt him...

I'm sure he'd rather be onstage if he could, so give him a break with that ill/not ill issue :giveup:

:roftl: at the artists , how true!

The rest who knows , its all speculation , I wished I could do that , 2 weeks watching dvds and chilling out :biggrin2:

Well he clearly isn't doing that. The last report we had was that he had a career threatening illness, that was Friday, yet he can perform in Ibiza on Tuesday. Not picking, just do not understand, and this is just one example.

Well he clearly isn't doing that. The last report we had was that he had a career threatening illness, that was Friday, yet he can perform in Ibiza on Tuesday. Not picking, just do not understand, and this is just one example.

Doesnt seem anyone knows to be true , Im sure we will find out in good time ...

That's exactly what I wanted to say...:thumb_yello:

We have yet to see the 'proof' though... Where is that picture???

If I have to listen to bull about him having pneumonia, then I do expect him to stay in bed or I'll get pissed off :mf_rosetinted: If the stories added up then fine by me, but I don't like when people take me for a complete idiot. When a singer can suddenly sing without a voice and be on stage two days after he had pneumonia or be ordered to take a week off but be on stage before the week is over then it's a fåcking joke - and it's on us :thumbdown:

If I have to listen to bull about him having pneumonia, then I do expect him to stay in bed or I'll get pissed off :mf_rosetinted: If the stories added up then fine by me, but I don't like when people take me for a complete idiot. When a singer can suddenly sing without a voice and be on stage two days after he had pneumonia or be ordered to take a week off but be on stage before the week is over then it's a fåcking joke - and it's on us :thumbdown:

Dont disagree I just dont want to believe every single newspaper or magazine article that I read

Dont disagree I just dont want to believe every single newspaper or magazine article that I read

As I said earlier, I don't believe in this one. The comment just triggered me anyway. If I call in sick because I want to go to a gig then I would expect to get sacked if I got caught you know and I don't think my boss would have much sympathy for the fact that I can easily bounce around without moving the sore finger I used as an excuse :blink:

if I'm not in the mood to go to school I go anyway... if you're not in the mood to go to work you go anyway right?

haha, it was funny " the hell he has"

no, if im not in the mood, im not going, that's why my parents still worry about me and im already 24 !!:boxed:

haha, it was funny " the hell he has"

no, if im not in the mood, im not going, that's why my parents still worry about me and im already 24 !!:boxed:

well they should :naughty: are you at uni or sth? that's not the end of the world if you don't go there believe me :naughty: