Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

Yay i know an in joke.

Humphery told me off for being an outsider and not knowing a joke about being a butcher this week - was very upset.

Don't worry PU, I don't know any jokes about butchers either. So, we're outsiders. :bleh:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you thought they had seen me :biggrin2: i don't know if i was on...

I saw you!! for a second, waiting outside!HAHA!!

Now that I've seen you all in pics I recognised everyone from the night! I saw Babs, Sparkly, Blue, Yup, Jemma, Sara, Kokolondon, everyone!!

It was fabulous to relive the gig like that, what a pity it was so short.

Yup, same here. Funny, I was just talking about it on MSN. I noticed Luke for the first time (I mean - really noticed him) at SH when he moved a bit forward on the stage to play Over my Shoulder. :blush-anim-cl:

Luke is not bad. Not bad at all. :wink2:

your eyes are usually focused on someone else, aren't they?:wink2::biggrin2:

LOL!!! Mika is sooo delightful though isn't he? Bless him. Everyone in the band has such.....sex appeal, don't you thinkl? Good for them!! Not only do they rock, they are sex on legs aswell!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::punk:

You know... Sometimes I have bad thoughts. About one of the band members leaving the band or about the whole band splitting up. A pure nightmare! :shocked:

Yup, same here. Funny, I was just talking about it on MSN. I noticed Luke for the first time (I mean - really noticed him) at SH when he moved a bit forward on the stage to play Over my Shoulder. :blush-anim-cl:

Luke is not bad. Not bad at all. :wink2:

Hey, he's a bit better than 'not bad' :roftl:And didn't Mika say that Luke was single??????????????

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience however we appear to be havng some technical difficulties as a result of a system change and therefor the posting of a video the youtube website will forth right be delayed until i can get my fat *rse to get my new flipping pc to stop being an idiot and work before i throw it out of the nearest f***ing window.

Thank you very much for you co-operation in this matter,

Yours,

Pinkunicorn123

P.S. In more news i seem to have found a program that might work - but it needs to make some conversions before i even think about editing. So im going to leave it running while i attempt to get some sleep - 1% per 3/4mins or so isnt too good as its 1:47am and its at 7% - so thats 4 and 1/2 to 6 hours!!!!!!

So sorry im usually a wiz at this but i got a new pc yesterday and my other pc had zillions of programs on for this kind of thing, and im not kidding. Except short of setting up the old pc again i cant remember the programs i used (legally or otherwise) to reinstall.

The one time i need to work fast to apease you lot is the one time all systems fail, typical, babs is down too so its a race between us two or any of you lucky fellows.

Will update you when im next on - ta ra

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience however we appear to be havng some technical difficulties as a result of a system change and therefor the posting of a video the youtube website will forth right be delayed until i can get my fat *rse to get my new flipping pc to stop being an idiot and work before i throw it out of the nearest f***ing window.

Thank you very much for you co-operation in this matter,

Yours,

Pinkunicorn123

P.S. In more news i seem to have found a program that might work - but it needs to make some conversions before i even think about editing. So im going to leave it running while i attempt to get some sleep - 1% per 3/4mins or so isnt too good as its 1:47am and its at 7% - so thats 4 and 1/2 to 6 hours!!!!!!

So sorry im usually a wiz at this but i got a new pc yesterday and my other pc had zillions of programs on for this kind of thing, and im not kidding. Except short of setting up the old pc again i cant remember the programs i used (legally or otherwise) to reinstall.

The one time i need to work fast to apease you lot is the one time all systems fail, typical, babs is down too so its a race between us two or any of you lucky fellows.

Will update you when im next on - ta ra

Nevermind PU, one way or another they'll get it, may just take a bit longer that's all!

I was watching this really late last night after a late run to Watford, and I saw Sara, Babs,Yuppymunch(in her lovely cat outfit, being interviewed) and Bexxy, but were my eyes decieving me, did I see an exteme close up of Jennie. It was late so I might be wrong, it was just before the extreme close up of Sara.

WOA! i havent read any of this threa, but i COMPLETELY forgot this was on LAST NIGHT.

i missed it, i didnt record it! will it be repeated?! OH **** i am ANNOYED. WHYYYYYY

i don't believe it:shocked:

yuppy are u oK?!? lol

anyway... u were the star of the gig!!!:naughty: