Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

as if iwas on it, i am so gutted. i will pay anyone who has this recorded ALOT of money for it! has anyone put it on dvd.. aww im sad.

im going out now, but please, some one, help the cat!

i didnt record it no but im sure Babspanky may have done.....and there was someone else making copys for people i didnt record it though...

But OMG you were in it loads Yuppy :thumb_yello:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt record it no but im sure Babspanky may have done.....and there was someone else making copys for people i didnt record it though...

But OMG you were in it loads Yuppy :thumb_yello:

Babs's is playing up.

Mines recorded and on cd but accidentally merged with about2hrs of xfactor lol and in an unyoutubeable format - all in all, until tomorrow night, neither me nor babs can post.

Babs's is playing up.

Mines recorded and on cd but accidentally merged with about2hrs of xfactor lol and in an unyoutubeable format - all in all, until tomorrow night, neither me nor babs can post.

:roftl: :roftl: woah both of you have been unlucky :boxed:

:roftl: :roftl: woah both of you have been unlucky :boxed:

Well im normally pretty good with vids but i got a new pc the other day, and my old one had zillions of programs (legal and otherwise) that could do what i need to do now, but i havent used them in yonks so didnt transfer - and the one time i need them im without.

(still I am amazed a woman of MY age managed to charge like a bolt of lightning to the front at all :naughty::naughty:

LOL :roftl: Me too... I've not moved that fast for years!!

Lollipop Girl stopped me to hand me a (you guessed it) lollipop and she said "WOW - your costume is amazing". I must have looked like a mad woman possessed, as I gave her a huge grin, resisted pushing her to one side in my pursuit to reach the front of the stage and continued running / wobbling off as a slice of pizza :roll1::lmao:

What a wonderful experience :biggrin2:

Jules

xx

but were my eyes decieving me, did I see an exteme close up of Jennie. It was late so I might be wrong, it was just before the extreme close up of Sara.

Yep - that was an EXTREME close up of Jennie - shame she's not here to have seen it !

All the MFC'ers looked gorgeous :wub2:

(and p.s. Sara - referring to your previous post about hoping they don't show your arse, I thought you looked a very slim n lovely Little Bo Peep - WW is the tops, and is definately working for you :biggrin2: )

xx

Yep - that was an EXTREME close up of Jennie - shame she's not here to have seen it !

All the MFC'ers looked gorgeous :wub2:

(and p.s. Sara - rererring to your previous post about hoping they don't show your arse, I thought you looked a very slim n lovely Little Bo Peep - WW is the tops, and is definately working for you :biggrin2: )

xx

Awwww, thank you!!! :thumb_yello: I've lost 6Lb since the SH gig. :thumb_yello: Got 6.5 to go now. :biggrin2:

You had LOADS of tele action last night!! Was great - right in the front!!! Loved seeing your Diet Coke can that you were holding over the railing!!! Ha ha ha!! Your pizza costume was top (ping, ha ha ha get it? topping? lol!:naughty: ) xxx

That was so great last night, I recognised quite a few of you (Jemma, Yuppy, Bab, Sara and did I see Yopp??) even though I've never met ANY of you LOL, why do I find that so weird??:naughty:

I had my nose up virtually against the screen and yep, I think I nearly saw a bit of Mika too :roftl:

My oh my he looked fine in that jacket and hat:mf_rosetinted:

I'm annoyed, I'm going to miss the repeat and I have no recorder, good luck to those recording it as I'd love to see it again!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

problem:

i went out last night and mum said she'd record the gig for me.

but she forgot.

i SWEAR it's on TV again like, another 2 times. anyone know when?

Tomorrow night, ITV2 at 7.20 i think. :thumb_yello:

How awful of me not to want to see MIKA but see who from the MFC was there!

I was shouting at the tv Oh there's soandso and who is that? has to be one of us as they are at the front! :roftl:

Alan Cumming looked really good in his eyeliner. Mika should take some tips! Mmmm I likey (some)men in eyemake up. Although Alan's contouring of his cheek bones was dreadful must have only had orange in his palette!

Good to see everyone and Jems where are you? You always seem to get interviewed how do you manage it? lol!

xx

How awful of me not to want to see MIKA but see who from the MFC was there!

I was shouting at the tv Oh there's soandso and who is that? has to be one of us as they are at the front! :roftl:

Alan Cumming looked really good in his eyeliner. Mika should take some tips! Mmmm I likey (some)men in eyemake up. Although Alan's contouring of his cheek bones was dreadful must have only had orange in his palette!

Good to see everyone and Jems where are you? You always seem to get interviewed how do you manage it? lol!

xx

Alan was in eyeliner?

Me and babs were chatting about him last night.

I mean for someone who is only known to my generation for his appearance in spy kids and who plucks his eyebrows in a way that makes him look in a constant state of suprise, he really isnt doing any favours for himself. Glad he got a little social standing from being with the lovely mica

4 songs?:mad3:

4 freging songs in half an hour??:furious::jawdrop:

that is not one of the best is it??:lightsabre:

half an hour and be full of songs, they cut the end off love today, shoved in 5 minutes worth of adverts and had that presenter talking too much at the begining and end. what is up with that.:ghostrider_h4h:

programme was about mika.:blowup:

programme was not about adverts, presenters talking and stuff like that.:badmood:

Ha ha ha!! Your pizza costume was top (ping, ha ha ha get it? topping? lol!:naughty: ) xxx

LOL - very good, you're wasted as a sheep carer :lmao:

By the way - not only is the programme being repeated tomorrow (7.20pm ITV 2) it's also being repeated on Monday (Sept 3rd) at 8.30pm - also on ITV 2. I only wish they were running an extended version - I'd love to see Over My Shoulder again and Big Girl of course (where my diet coke can was a bit more lively!!)

By the way - not only is the programme being repeated tomorrow (7.20pm ITV 2) it's also being repeated on Monday (Sept 3rd) at 8.30pm - also on ITV 2. I only wish they were running an extended version - I'd love to see Over My Shoulder again and Big Girl of course (where my diet coke can was a bit more lively!!)

I totally agree. There was so much that was good about that day/evening that they could have made a whole series :thumb_yello: Maybe there'll be an uncut version released on DVD one day...:blush-anim-cl:

You looked great BTW:thumb_yello:

Well your Diet Coke can looked very lively last night:naughty:

You looked amazing too!:biggrin2:

I totally agree. There was so much that was good about that day/evening that they could have made a whole series :thumb_yello: Maybe there'll be an uncut version released on DVD one day...:blush-anim-cl:

You looked great BTW:thumb_yello:

One thing that I loved was that we could see everything on the big screen during the soundcheck, it was almost like having two gigs.

4 songs?:mad3:

4 freging songs in half an hour??:furious::jawdrop:

that is not one of the best is it??:lightsabre:

half an hour and be full of songs, they cut the end off love today, shoved in 5 minutes worth of adverts and had that presenter talking too much at the begining and end. what is up with that.:ghostrider_h4h:

programme was about mika.:blowup:

programme was not about adverts, presenters talking and stuff like that.:badmood:

I WAS FURIOUS,that they cut the intro AND the end of Love Today, NO BANGING OF THE BIN, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT!

I love the live version of LT, it's like a completely different song, actually more like an experience. And every time the show it from wherever (except the R1 Preston gig)on tv, they cut it to bits. It's REALLY annoying.

We had technical difficulties. :naughty:

Not to worry though there are also plans b, c, d etc.

PU might still get it on, or Sara might, if not , it is repeated tomorrow night so I will have another shot at it.

oh good luck then....:bleh: ...waiting...

I WAS FURIOUS,that they cut the intro AND the end of Love Today, NO BANGING OF THE BIN, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT!

I love the live version of LT, it's like a completely different song, actually more like an experience. And every time the show it from wherever (except the R1 Preston gig)on tv, they cut it to bits. It's REALLY annoying.

Noo, they cut it again???:thumbdown: I was disappointed when watching the secret gig in Machester LT was cut.. it's a shame, really, that song is so powerful live, and so different from the album version..:sneaky2: