Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bad news and good news for youtubers. My thing recorded it, but I don't think it updated properly and when I try to play it it is coming up blank.

That's the bad news.

The good news is, I can either get a copy from PU (she just lives up the road) and I will record the repeat anyway and youtube that if not.

It's making me nervous now, because every time I record something I will think this will happen again - and to something with no repeat!

So sorry I can't get this onto youtube till tomorrow evening at the earliest or poss Sat evening.

Perhaps someone else may do it?

I have bad news and good news for youtubers. My thing recorded it, but I don't think it updated properly and when I try to play it it is coming up blank.

That's the bad news.

The good news is, I can either get a copy from PU (she just lives up the road) and I will record the repeat anyway and youtube that if not.

It's making me nervous now, because every time I record something I will think this will happen again - and to something with no repeat!

So sorry I can't get this onto youtube till tomorrow evening at the earliest or poss Sat evening.

Perhaps someone else may do it?

I could try and do it on my Mac but it won't be til tomorrow night.

awww im sure it was great, mayb there will b a full lengh version

That would be a great idea for a Christmas dvd out eh a FULL length recording with "Over My Shoulder" too as that was jaw droppingly awesome, wasn't it Blue? (she was stood near me Yup and Yop, Kata and vally were behind us supping apply spray all night lol).

I have such a taste for november now

Me too I am sooo excited, I'm finally bringing my daughter Vix and I can't WAIT for her to experience a Mika gig, I just hope I can get her to the front at at least one of the gigs. (She deserves it after not being able to claim her myspace win competition tickets thing).

Did anyone else see that massive bulge in Mika's trousers while he was talking to Alan Cumming? Almost had Alan's eye out with that thing!

NO but I shall go investigate the "evidence" lmao, trust YOU Dazzle lol. (just cos the tall lady plonked her ass on your shoulder in the queue :naughty::naughty: you think you can oggle Mika's credentials :bleh::naughty: BOY he lookes sooo good in that hat and jacket though HOTTT!!

NO but I shall go investigate the "evidence" lmao, trust YOU Dazzle lol. (just cos the tall lady plonked her ass on your shoulder in the queue :naughty::naughty: you think you can oggle Mika's credentials :bleh::naughty: BOY he lookes sooo good in that hat and jacket though HOTTT!!

Yep, he certainly does! :thumb_yello::wub2:

a few of some chap called MArtin and some of Jems her - Mickey Choi - none of Luke!!

/

Luke who? :wink2::naughty::naughty: I had a spinny messagy lighty up fan thing and one of my msges was LUKE WHO (hope if he saw it he knew the insiders joke lol).

/

Luke who? :wink2::naughty::naughty: I had a spinny messagy lighty up fan thing and one of my msges was LUKE WHO (hope if he saw it he knew the insiders joke lol).

OOhh that was sooo funny. Remember programming the damm thing LOL:biggrin2:

/

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Mmmmmm, sexy Luke (I've just decided in the past few days that Luke is sexy - or sexier, or summat)

I think i spotted him in the beginning sitting down in the distance.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Mmmmmm, sexy Luke (I've just decided in the past few days that Luke is sexy - or sexier, or summat)

Always at the back LOL But if I was Mika I would put the extremely good looking one at the back too lol:biggrin2:

Always at the back LOL But if I was Mika I would put the extremely good looking one at the back too lol:biggrin2:

LOL!!! Mika is sooo delightful though isn't he? Bless him. Everyone in the band has such.....sex appeal, don't you thinkl? Good for them!! Not only do they rock, they are sex on legs aswell!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::punk:

/

Yay i know an in joke.

Humphery told me off for being an outsider and not knowing a joke about being a butcher this week - was very upset.

too right they do lol, they all have something really interesting about them, I think cherrisse is soooo sweet, and her corestte was lovely, I think she has a great "look" and talking of Luke lol well he is just so tall dark and handsome aint, no wonder the poor guy has to sit at the back hiding his gorgeousness lol, martin was awesome at that gig, we could hear his harmonizing and it was beautiful (we were right in front of him lol), I loved his solo's too. Didn't get to see much of Mikey as he was over the other side :thumbdown: but some other meanies stole the CENTRE spot lol. (still I am amazed a woman of MY age managed to charge like a bolt of lightning to the front at all :naughty::naughty:

Yup, same here. Funny, I was just talking about it on MSN. I noticed Luke for the first time (I mean - really noticed him) at SH when he moved a bit forward on the stage to play Over my Shoulder. :blush-anim-cl:

Luke is not bad. Not bad at all. :wink2: