Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

Hope this has been posted already bu YAY!!!!

http://itn.co.uk/news/808fadf710196db777ec019c8e2035fc.html

Amy Winehouse seems to have taken a liking to performing open air gigs in Somerset.

First the 'Rehab' singer treated fans to a star appearance at Glastonbury, which is situated in the cider-loving county and she now she is at it again.

Amy is performing the neo-classical one-time royal palace, Somerset House in the heart of LondonBut this time die-hard Amy fans will not need to endure muddy fields in the countryside to catch a glimpse - she is performing the neo-classical one-time royal palace, Somerset House, in the heart of London.

Amy is part of a trio of acts taking part in the series of Vodafone Live Music gigs later this month.

Televised shows over three successive weeks will feature Brit Award winner Amy, along with Grace Kelly singer Mika and rockers Kasabian.

Fans who cannot get to see the acts in person will be able to view gig highlights on ITV1.

Each episode will be hosted by a celebrity fan with ‘access all areas' to the concert including exclusive interviews with their music idols.

Kelly Osbourne will team up with her pal Amy, Alan Cumming will host Mika and Danny Dyer will present Kasabian.

p.s. I suppose that explains Alan Cumming being there!!!!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. I suppose that explains Alan Cumming being there!!!!

Yes I believe he was interviewing fans so we were wondering when it was going to air. Thanks for the info! I hope it gets up on the web somewhere.

OMG! I might be on telly! :biggrin2:

Alan interviewed me dressed as a fairy! :roftl:

It wasn't till afterwards that i realised i had gum in my mouth though, mmm classy or what?!? LOL

You're just an Essex girl Jems, we all know that. :naughty:

I hope I wasn't in shot when Sara and Bexx were talking , I did my best to lean out the way :P haha but I can't wait to see this on TV :D

I was searching all the online tv guides for this today but couldn't fin dout... Guess it'll be soon though!!! :D

Oh, sounds fab. Alan will be so much better than that Popworld chick for the Manchester gig. I hope they show it when babs is in a good Mika mood so that she can put it up for us... :naughty: She's our video goddess after all.

--Jack

I guess I don't have the channel again :thumbdown: But oh well, I hope the most amusing moments will be put on youtube :rolleyes:

:naughty:

whoop cant wait! i hope me and my hair arent in any of the shots :naughty:

I like your signature very much - one of my favorite interviews :)

Yeah, thank god for You Tube!:biggrin2:

And a BIG thank you to all of you who are producing stuff on you Tube, and on this forum about Mika.:thumb_yello:

Living way up north, as I am, it's my only chance to see all those interviews and shows.

I really wish I had Brittish or American TV!:biggrin2:

Oh, sounds fab. Alan will be so much better than that Popworld chick for the Manchester gig. I hope they show it when babs is in a good Mika mood so that she can put it up for us... :naughty: She's our video goddess after all.

--Jack

I hope so too. :naughty:

Can't wait to see what they will show. :biggrin2:

YAY! Can't wait to see this on the tv, see everybody dressed up, it truly was an amazing day.

And for those who didn't get to see it before you should get to see the mighty flag.

And I got my photo taken with Alan Cumming at the end of the night (sorry if I'm boring everyone with this).