Somerset House Gig on TV

Lollipop

I DID record this last night, it DID work :shocked: by gods I did it lol but I have no idea how to get it onto the pc and and utube or w/e in the correct format, if anyone wants to try to instruct me through me through it I could give it a go.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so great last night, I recognised quite a few of you (Jemma, Yuppy, Bab, Sara and did I see Yopp??) even though I've never met ANY of you LOL, why do I find that so weird??:naughty:

I had my nose up virtually against the screen and yep, I think I nearly saw a bit of Mika too :roftl:

My oh my he looked fine in that jacket and hat:mf_rosetinted:

I'm annoyed, I'm going to miss the repeat and I have no recorder, good luck to those recording it as I'd love to see it again!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

IT IS GONNA BE REPEATED?? WHEN!!

Noo, they cut it again???:thumbdown: I was disappointed when watching the secret gig in Machester LT was cut.. it's a shame, really, that song is so powerful live, and so different from the album version..:sneaky2:

I think the same- Love Today is sooooooo amazing live, and we never get to watch it properly....And at SH he also took his shirt off, and banged the bins, and even when he came down to the front and we all moved forward like total freaks........That was so amazing!! I would have loved to watch it on tv, what a shame.I mean they obviously filmed the whole thing, why not just play it!!:sneaky2:

I think the same- Love Today is sooooooo amazing live, and we never get to watch it properly....And at SH he also took his shirt off, and banged the bins, and even when he came down to the front and we all moved forward like total freaks........That was so amazing!! I would have loved to watch it on tv, what a shame.I mean they obviously filmed the whole thing, why not just play it!!:sneaky2:

Yeah, i know!!!! Not fair is it. Pfft. :boxed:

so was there more of the interview with alan?

just little bits, in fact i think that there was more interview time on the one we'd seen already than last night...extra i mean.

it was a bit short and unsatisfactory in a way....I was hoping for much more:boxed:

just little bits, in fact i think that there was more interview time on the one we'd seen already than last night...extra i mean.

it was a bit short and unsatisfactory in a way....I was hoping for much more:boxed:

sorry this has probably been asked before but did they show you got the love?

sorry this has probably been asked before but did they show you got the love?

No, they didn't. :thumbdown:

They only shown 4 songs - 'Grace Kelly', 'Billy Brown', 'Love Today and 'Lollipop'. Not fair how so much was missed off. :blink: I might put it on again now and watch it. :biggrin2: *makes a quick coffee first* :thumb_yello:

Can't we (meaning you :naughty: ... THANK YOU) upload the stuff to the HQ-video-page that Jack Violet found??? Then we'd have a DAMN good quality and not "just" YouTube... :blink: (OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!)

I second that! :punk: Can't wait. :naughty:

It really is a shame that they didn't show the whole thing. Those cameramen were bugging us because they were between Mika and us! All that and almost for nothing! We could have been sooo much closer to Mika. :wub2: So annoying. :thumbdown:

yay! i liked it rather alot!

except seeing me.. cringe :thumbdown:

i wish i could've seen it.. do you remember anything about it? would you like to share like what do you remember anything that alan cumming talked to mika about? just wondering.. it's not on youtube yet so i haven't been able to see it :thumbdown:

i wish i could've seen it.. do you remember anything about it? would you like to share like what do you remember anything that alan cumming talked to mika about? just wondering.. it's not on youtube yet so i haven't been able to see it :thumbdown:

You are patiently waiting too, are you? I so want to see it too!

Shame, I really feel for you, it sux.

I will try and remember.

to be fair they don't speak a LOT, it's more Alan saying things himself,commenting on Mika, on Somerset H, etc.

Anyway from the chat they have, this is some of it:

-Alan asks if he still gets nervous when he goes on stage- Mika says yes, not as bad as he used to when he was younger, cause he has done it for a long time, but he still does. The nerves don't really show though (his words)

He says that he thinks if the band are also nervous he just has to go out there and do it, sort of 'for them'

-Alan asks about his musical influences, says he likes the whole 'pictures' thing from his songs and characters, etc. Mika is humble and says that he does credible pop,etc but 'he's not the only one doing it'

-They discuss the people getting dressed up thing, Mika says he likes it,etc

-At the start Mika says that he is a big Alan fan and in reality it shd be him interviewing A and not the other way round, but he muses 'well, it won't really be like an interview, more like a chat'

-M shows A the various inflatable dolls and the LOVE letters ,all covered in 'mud from glastonbury' and looking like sh*t from weeks of festivals.

What else???? I will try and remember

Shame, I really feel for you, it sux.

I will try and remember.

to be fair they don't speak a LOT, it's more Alan saying things himself,commenting on Mika, on Somerset H, etc.

Anyway from the chat they have, this is some of it:

-Alan asks if he still gets nervous when he goes on stage- Mika says yes, not as bad as he used to when he was younger, cause he has done it for a long time, but he still does. The nerves don't really show though (his words)

He says that he thinks if the band are also nervous he just has to go out there and do it, sort of 'for them'

-Alan asks about his musical influences, says he likes the whole 'pictures' thing from his songs and characters, etc. Mika is humble and says that he does credible pop,etc but 'he's not the only one doing it'

-They discuss the people getting dressed up thing, Mika says he likes it,etc

-At the start Mika says that he is a big Alan fan and in reality it shd be him interviewing A and not the other way round, but he muses 'well, it won't really be like an interview, more like a chat'

-M shows A the various inflatable dolls and the LOVE letters ,all covered in 'mud from glastonbury' and looking like sh*t from weeks of festivals.

What else???? I will try and remember

THANK YOU!!! you are so nice for taking the time out to share :cheerful_h4h:

This is hard for us too you know!

I recorded this on Thursday evening, only to find that my disc did not update properly so the recording was dud.

Fortunately it was repeated tonight on ITV2, so I made sure I recorded it, testing the recorder beforehand to make sure it was working.

All well and good, but when I came to rip it, the ripper can't read the disc, lots of rebooting, playing the disc on the pc and other things, still can't read the disc.

FORTUNATELY, it was on ITV2 +1 an hour after it started on ITV2, so I recorded it yet again.

I am pleased to say it is now ripping nicely, but I still have to edit out bits of adverts and then upload it, so it will be a little time yet.

But should be tonight sometime.

I recorded this on Thursday evening, only to find that my disc did not update properly so the recording was dud.

Fortunately it was repeated tonight on ITV2, so I made sure I recorded it, testing the recorder beforehand to make sure it was working.

All well and good, but when I came to rip it, the ripper can't read the disc, lots of rebooting, playing the disc on the pc and other things, still can't read the disc.

FORTUNATELY, it was on ITV2 +1 an hour after it started on ITV2, so I recorded it yet again.

I am pleased to say it is now ripping nicely, but I still have to edit out bits of adverts and then upload it, so it will be a little time yet.

You are an absolute star!:biggrin2:

Oh, I'm so sorry Babs! I didn't want to rush you. You are great, I'm so thankful we can always count on you. Take your time, please. We ARE patient!