The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to leave a nice positive message now :biggrin2:

I went to the beach yesterday with loads of my friends and I loved it! It was soo fun even though it was freezing cold! I went a little bit in the sea (I had blisters because of new shoes so I wouldn't go in properly because alt water and open wounds don't mix) and I made a sandcastle (well, a lump in the sand. I didn't have a bucket or much time because it was a Youth Club thing), we went on the Dogems (with the majoraty of the group),the waltzer and me and my closest friend went into the House of Horrors (she got terrified. She told me afterwards 'Don't tell ANYONE I got scared. It was crap, okay?' :roftl:), we played rounders too (we won! Yay!) and we ate loads of haribo lol. It was truly a 'Love Today' day and I happy for the first time for a while :biggrin2:

Well, I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. And to be honest at the moment I do not feel a need for one at all. I just recently got over my first "real" crush and actually now I'm happy that it didn't work out. It is strange that you can have a crush on somebody although you don't like him as a person - this was exactly my case. There was a period when I really wanted to have boyfriend but now I just don't need anybody. Actually I sometimes wonder if I ever want to be with somebody and this worries me a bit. Maybe I just get it all wrong, but I have a feeling that when a guy is your boyfriend, you can't be friends anymore, it puts you both in certain roles, you both have some expectations, then you get disillusioned and annoyed and etc. It may sound a bit extreme, but when I see couples I don't feel envious, don't want to be in their place. I don't know, maybe I just don't have the faith that this could work out like in fairy-tales and I don't want to experience all that negotiation that comes along. But, oh well, I'm safe, nobody likes me :bleh:

I feel the same I'm almost 18 and never had a boyfriend:thumbdown:

Well I had (or have dunno) a crush on a very good friend of mine and it was so strange because we used to hug and I sometimes sat on his lap when it was cold or we just walked around and holding our hands and suddnly (about 2 month ago) I saw more in him then just a friend and all these things made me feel so warm... dunno. But I didn't know what to do I couldn't tell him. But this week he told me about that girl and that he fell in love and how adorable she is.. He was surprised that I didn't feel happy for him that much. I mean he had no idea and he still hasn't. I wonder if our friendship can ever be normal again? I just try to forget him but it isn't that easy if you see him several times a week...

I'm so sad at the moment :(:sad: but the show must go on

School started not too long ago you know...and it's HELL... I can't concentrate on anything (there's so much pressure) AP classes and honors... it's tough! I hate it actually :(

and everyone seems to be getting on my nerves now adays... I can't find a single moment to myself...to think... It's madness all of the time :o

I just want to sleep...and be lazy...and think about mika lol

To top it off, I MISS HIM! and people look at me funny when I say that... Like " You don't know the guy..." but I feel like I do... I really really do... I miss seeing his face... by the time we went to the second gig after GMA, I grew accustomed to seeing his face...like he was a friend. That's how he made me feel (warm and welcomed) I miss that... I'm gonna go cry now lol...and do my homework...because I have an all nighter to pull yet again.

Do we have any other procrastinators here? or is it just me ?

School started not too long ago you know...and it's HELL... I can't concentrate on anything (there's so much pressure) AP classes and honors... it's tough! I hate it actually :(

and everyone seems to be getting on my nerves now adays... I can't find a single moment to myself...to think... It's madness all of the time :o

I just want to sleep...and be lazy...and think about mika lol

To top it off, I MISS HIM! and people look at me funny when I say that... Like " You don't know the guy..." but I feel like I do... I really really do... I miss seeing his face... by the time we went to the second gig after GMA, I grew accustomed to seeing his face...like he was a friend. That's how he made me feel (warm and welcomed) I miss that... I'm gonna go cry now lol...and do my homework...because I have an all nighter to pull yet again.

Do we have any other procrastinators here? or is it just me ?

Aww, I'm sorry. I know how it is - not being able to concentrate and not having time for yourself. I actually have this problem with school - although my grades are good, I often find school heavy because I can't really concentrate on the thing that I don't like, then I start thinking about/doing something more interesting and then realize at one moment that I have a huge lot of things that I should have had done. About Mika - aww, I believe that you miss him, even more because you've met him. It's also strange to me that there are no people who really like Mika near me, it seems to me that MFC and the real life are two different worlds. And the world without Mika seems much colder to me. A hug for you :huglove: