The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

I know he'll come back to the US eventually, but I feel like it would be wiser to concentrate on the states right now... since he's already building his fame out here... why stall it?

I know others are in the same situation all over the world... but it seems like he goes to the same cities all of the time... what about places like Mexico or Hungary...If we want to get into how every fan deserves equal opportunities to see him, than that's my argument...that I sympathise most for those from the countries most inaccesible to him...

The whole point of my post was to get this thread more positive...Obviosly, I don't think he'll NEVER come back to The U.S... Like everyone else, I want it to be sooner rather than later (naturally)

Anyways, I hope he gets the needed rest in September...

exactly...i hope he magically changes his mind and comes back!lol! i would like it to be sooner too cuz a year from now who knows where i will be and if it will matter to me as much!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly...i hope he magically changes his mind and comes back!lol! i would like it to be sooner too cuz a year from now who knows where i will be and if it will matter to me as much!

WOW! Well, I know that for certain in a year from now- I will still be loving Mika just as much *if not more* and it will mean as MUCH to be in ten years as it would tomorrow!

WOW! Well, I know that for certain in a year from now- I will still be loving Mika just as much *if not more* and it will mean as MUCH to be in ten years as it would tomorrow!

haaha!im not saying i will or wont love him but u never know.i will always love him but i think my obsession will fade into just loving mika.ya'know??

haaha!im not saying i will or wont love him but u never know.i will always love him but i think my obsession will fade into just loving mika.ya'know??

I wish that my obsession would fade! But, I do not see that in the future! Sometimes I HATE being a fan. Cause it is too painful!

I feel stupid.

College begins Wednesday.

I have a crush on the brother of my sister's friend. We're in the same group.

Why am I so nervous? :roftl: I feel so stupid! and random, of course. Posting that is random.

But I guess it's a random thread :biggrin2:

oh and

I WANT A BOYFRIEND I FEEL SO UNLOVED

:(

I feel stupid.

Why am I so nervous? :roftl: I feel so stupid! and random, of course. Posting that is random.

oh and

LOL I'm already worrying about college and it's a year away! It's so stressful...

the boyfriend issue: I want one too! But I've waited all this time to find the perfect one...and that's no one I know so why waste my time lol... No one is going to be good enough lol... poor guy will always be compared to mika:roftl:

I feel stupid.

oh and

you want a boyfriend? atm im not fussed, im happy being single.

have i just come out of a relationship? do i need the single life right no? No, and no. In fact, I am 18, and never actually had a boyfriend. I went through a phase of desperately wanting one, because everyone around me was experiencing the dating scene and I was left their listening to them and not joining in. I felt left out, and like you, unloved.

However I've reached a new stage in life where I don't feel I need to get a boyfriend to complete my life. I've had men who have completely destroyed me (well, i never actually "had" them, i was close, i felt, but they already had girlfriend's without me knowing...long story) and so because of that experience, I guess I feel I don't need them right now. My heart isn't mending - the wound has been healed but I think it's gathering it's strength at the moment. I don't know how old you are, I don't mean to feel as if I'm patronising you or anything, I don't even know anything about your love life, but I just want to say that boys aren't everything. They break you as well as make you and there are other things in life just as and even more important than them. Just remember that if you suck too hard on your lollipop, love will get you down :thumb_yello:

exactly it is easy for u to say cuz u have seen him!i havent!:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, but if you read the last sentence...I had to wait 6 or 7 months to see him the first time, and it doesn't make it easier for anyone. I was actually trying to be sympathetic for the people who haven't seen him yet. :)

I thought my post was pretty positive. I was just saying I'm not going to pressure Mika to come back or anything right now, and that I can wait. I'm also not going to be sad or upset, which is being positive, isn't it? So many people say they want Mika to rest but are also saying for him to come to their country. He can't do both. Also, it's sad to say but there are only a handful of fans in places like Mexico. If those countries start showing serious interest in Mika, he'll most likely go there also, but for right now, he's going to go to the countries and cities where he has the most fans. I did say in my post that I was more worried about him going to places he hasn't been yet but he's already booked up for a while so it's not going to happen until the New Year. That's why I said I won't care when he comes back to the US, seeing as there are still more people that haven't gotten a chance to see him yet. It's all there in my post. All I'm saying is that he was just here but 2 months ago and he still has made more fans in the UK and such that he needs to go back there. Those are the places that he became popular first and remains the most popular. I'm not trying to be mean, I was just trying to give my opinion, just like the rest of the people on this thread. :)

Yeah, but if you read the last sentence...I had to wait 6 or 7 months to see him the first time, and it doesn't make it easier for anyone. I was actually trying to be sympathetic for the people who haven't seen him yet. :)

i know i wasnt critisizing her of anything!lol!:blink:

you want a boyfriend? atm im not fussed, im happy being single.

have i just come out of a relationship? do i need the single life right no? No, and no. In fact, I am 18, and never actually had a boyfriend. I went through a phase of desperately wanting one, because everyone around me was experiencing the dating scene and I was left their listening to them and not joining in. I felt left out, and like you, unloved.

However I've reached a new stage in life where I don't feel I need to get a boyfriend to complete my life. I've had men who have completely destroyed me (well, i never actually "had" them, i was close, i felt, but they already had girlfriend's without me knowing...long story) and so because of that experience, I guess I feel I don't need them right now. My heart isn't mending - the wound has been healed but I think it's gathering it's strength at the moment. I don't know how old you are, I don't mean to feel as if I'm patronising you or anything, I don't even know anything about your love life, but I just want to say that boys aren't everything. They break you as well as make you and there are other things in life just as and even more important than them. Just remember that if you suck too hard on your lollipop, love will get you down :thumb_yello:

True true true :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

By my late 20s I had nobody , most friends had married and had children etc etc , I felt sooo lonely and left out , a few years later many had got divorced and lost lots of money or were in relationships that they were so unhappy in

I think many people think "partner" = happiness , I being single now are a zillion times happier than those and Miss special might just be around the corner :biggrin2:

True true true :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

By my late 20s I had nobody , most friends had married and had children etc etc , I felt sooo lonely and left out , a few years later many had got divorced and lost lots of money or were in relationships that they were so unhappy in

I think many people think "partner" = happiness , I being single now are a zillion times happier than those and Miss special might just be around the corner :biggrin2:

nice being positve FD!:biggrin2: everything u said sounds like many ppl i know!lol!

Oh, he'll definitely come back to the US, and I don't even care if it's next year. It looks as though his schedule is filled until the New Year and it's fine by me. I've already had a chance to see him once and that's a hell of a lot more than some people can say, so I'm not sad nor upset that I haven't seen him since June. I am a fan, and there are also thousands of others all around the world that are just as important as me and should be able to see him also. So, Mika can come back whenever he wants to and there will always be people waiting for him. :) I waited over 6 months to see him for the first time, and I can wait 6 more if I need to again.

Great post, thanks for that

Its not even about being postive , id prefer to be single a billion times more than be with miss wrong :thumbdown: , Single works for me Im happy :biggrin2:

exactly. i mean, the men I was close to being with...so much heartache and heartbreak. They were such ... KNOBS...I'm glad it didn't go any further.

I have completely respected myself: I never dated anybody just to be with someone, I never had sex just to "fit in" with everyone else....I am a strong character, I know what's right and what's wrong. In fact, I have more trouble saying "yes" than "no". All the trouble I've had has lead me to be very cautious of who approaches me but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. You need to test waters before you dive straight in, after all.

thats cool!im single too!maybe that is cuz im 12 though.....:naughty:

yes lol. You're so young, you've got a whole life ahead of you to experience partnership. Enjoy being young while you can - you've only got a childhood/teenhood once and once that's gone you can't go back.

exactly. i mean, the men I was close to being with...so much heartache and heartbreak. They were such ... KNOBS...I'm glad it didn't go any further.

I have completely respected myself: I never dated anybody just to be with someone, I never had sex just to "fit in" with everyone else....I am a strong character, I know what's right and what's wrong. In fact, I have more trouble saying "yes" than "no". All the trouble I've had has lead me to be very cautious of who approaches me but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. You need to test waters before you dive straight in, after all.

yes lol. You're so young, you've got a whole life ahead of you to experience partnership. Enjoy being young while you can - you've only got a childhood/teenhood once and once that's gone you can't go back.

exactly!lol!i am haha! while the popular and snobby girls have there so called "boyfriends" im stuck w/ my reject friends!:naughty:

I thought my post was pretty positive. I was just saying I'm not going to pressure Mika to come back or anything right now, and that I can wait. I'm also not going to be sad or upset, which is being positive, isn't it? So many people say they want Mika to rest but are also saying for him to come to their country. He can't do both. Also, it's sad to say but there are only a handful of fans in places like Mexico. If those countries start showing serious interest in Mika, he'll most likely go there also, but for right now, he's going to go to the countries and cities where he has the most fans. I did say in my post that I was more worried about him going to places he hasn't been yet but he's already booked up for a while so it's not going to happen until the New Year. That's why I said I won't care when he comes back to the US, seeing as there are still more people that haven't gotten a chance to see him yet. It's all there in my post. All I'm saying is that he was just here but 2 months ago and he still has made more fans in the UK and such that he needs to go back there. Those are the places that he became popular first and remains the most popular. I'm not trying to be mean, I was just trying to give my opinion, just like the rest of the people on this thread. :)

no no of course I understand :) But I'm not going to lie... my opinion...what I feel, is that I miss him.I knew when I created this thread that I wanted it to be peaceful but full of conversation... ( I am footloose hippy #1 afterall lol)

I mean... I met him up twice which is more than most can say... but than again you look at people who have been to gigs two days in a row and somehow, you get a bit jealous... only naturally of course. When you love someone that much lol...seeing him once a year is just not good enough (for me atleast) for others, patience is easy to acquire...for me it isn't. I'm happy with all the success he's gotten in the places that first accepted him...that's great. But I am definatley not the only one who will be selfish in saying that we want more of him here.

Well, I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. And to be honest at the moment I do not feel a need for one at all. I just recently got over my first "real" crush and actually now I'm happy that it didn't work out. It is strange that you can have a crush on somebody although you don't like him as a person - this was exactly my case. There was a period when I really wanted to have boyfriend but now I just don't need anybody. Actually I sometimes wonder if I ever want to be with somebody and this worries me a bit. Maybe I just get it all wrong, but I have a feeling that when a guy is your boyfriend, you can't be friends anymore, it puts you both in certain roles, you both have some expectations, then you get disillusioned and annoyed and etc. It may sound a bit extreme, but when I see couples I don't feel envious, don't want to be in their place. I don't know, maybe I just don't have the faith that this could work out like in fairy-tales and I don't want to experience all that negotiation that comes along. But, oh well, I'm safe, nobody likes me :bleh: