The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

It's like two different types of adoration! One type for Orly and, well in my case 3 different kinds, one for Freddie and another for Mika

I know what you mean! I L-O-V-E Freddie with ALL my heart, and have for MANY years! I LOVE Mika's music, and personality, and his whole demeanor. Mika totally makes my heart skip a beat- but totally different than Freddie!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean! I L-O-V-E Freddie with ALL my heart, and have for MANY years! I LOVE Mika's music, and personality, and his whole demeanor. Mika totally makes my heart skip a beat- but totally different than Freddie!

Yeah I'm not sure how to describe them but that's exactly what I mean!

I am tired of people thinking that I am CRAZY and WAY to obsessed with Mika. I have people here at work that say I need to go to a shrink, cause I am out of control. I think that is just absurd. From what I gather just from being here in the MFC, for the most part everyone has the same feelings as I do. I mean, yeah- I listen to Mika ALL of the time. And I talk about him- every chance that I get.....which isn't that much cause no one wants to hear it. And I do think about him all of the time....but, in a good way. Yeah, I tape every commercial or interview or performance- but that is because I live in America, and there just isn't a great deal of exposure YET...that is why we get SO super duper excited at a 5 second commercial. And yeah- when I was in the mall and HEARD Mika, I screamed...in front of everyone- I was just so excited cause that never happens. I guess everyone around me REALLY thinks I am crazy because of my reaction to not getting to go to GMA.

But, as fans I am sure you all would have felt the same way. I was on the VIP guestlist... I was all set to go.... I had been looking forward to it for MONTHS....and I was just simply CRUSHED. Now, i feel like I am NEVER gonna see him live- I am never gonna meet him. The thing is I CRIED Thursday SO bad and Friday I left work early. I was moping the whole weekend.....and pretty much all this week until yesterday. I am better now- but that was Life Shattering, to have such an awesome opportunity and then NOT be able to fufill it. I do not think that I am EVER gonna fully get over it. But DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAZY??????????

again i feel the same way.it doesnt hurt to get a shrink though!i had one a couple yrs ago to deal w/ things and most are very nice!

again i feel the same way.it doesnt hurt to get a shrink though!i had one a couple yrs ago to deal w/ things and most are very nice!

LMAO!!!! I understand that, because everybody needs someone to talk to. But, regarding this particular aspect of my life...MIKA, I do not feel that I need 'help'. I am just fine. Every other Mika Maniac is just as wild about the bloke as I am!

Painful being the pivotal word there! ESPECIALLY in terms of Freddie!!!!

Yeah, but in a VERY weird way it is even more painful for me with Mika- and I think that is just due to the fact that Mika is walking the earth and Freddie is not.

was just letting my anger out here instead of spreading it around the forum :sneaky2::fisch:

What a wonderful idea! You are so brilliant! And YEAH that is what this thread is all about!!!!! Just come here anytime you feel the need to 'Let it all out' :naughty:

What a wonderful idea! You are so brilliant! And YEAH that is what this thread is all about!!!!! Just come here anytime you feel the need to 'Let it all out' :naughty:

Hence the name: 'The "Let it all out" thread'....I was born to be an agony aunt, so this is my kind of thread!

Okies, here goes.

Next year, I'm going into Year 10. I chosen my options, but now I have to think about my career. I have thought it through, and I'm really worried. I'm already 14, and I feel like it's gone really quicky, so imagine the next 10 years! I'm thinking of becoming a Lawyer or a Journalist. I'm good at writing and I usually can really express something in writing or words. Though I can't come up with something amazing on the spot about nothing, if I'm given a topic I can really express my opinion well, yet I seem to have a problem with speaking some days. Plus I have an on/off ongoing illness which I'm in hospital for a lot. I'm really not sure what to do. My friends have voulenteered me for a local magazine because they say I'm a really amazing writer (but I don't think so) but I'm going for it anyway.

I've also got the problem of Work Experience. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice. I know I have to make the decision, but does anyone have any kind of experience with these careers? Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Shame - I'm really sorry about your illness. I'm just finishing year 10 actually. I'm really shy so I also battle a lot with speaking sometimes. My mum is a journalist - if you like writing it's really a brilliant job to consider. But what subjects have you chosen? If you become a lawyer you will have to do quite a lot of impromptu speaking and you will have to be able to come up with stuff on the spot so if you're uncertain of yourself you might have to work a bit harder at that one.

I have chosen Psycology, History, Media GCSE and Business Communications. I would have loved a better choice though. Some of my friends at other schools got a number of better options. But I'm happy with the 1st 3.

Okies, here goes.

Next year, I'm going into Year 10. I chosen my options, but now I have to think about my career. I have thought it through, and I'm really worried. I'm already 14, and I feel like it's gone really quicky, so imagine the next 10 years! I'm thinking of becoming a Lawyer or a Journalist. I'm good at writing and I usually can really express something in writing or words. Though I can't come up with something amazing on the spot about nothing, if I'm given a topic I can really express my opinion well, yet I seem to have a problem with speaking some days. Plus I have an on/off ongoing illness which I'm in hospital for a lot. I'm really not sure what to do. My friends have voulenteered me for a local magazine because they say I'm a really amazing writer (but I don't think so) but I'm going for it anyway.

I've also got the problem of Work Experience. I was wondering if anyone could give me advice. I know I have to make the decision, but does anyone have any kind of experience with these careers? Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Sorry about the illness, hope everything is okay!

I am not a Lawyer, but I work in a Law Firm- and I can tell you that it is NOT an easy life, or career. You are ALWAYS busy and overwhelmed with work. I can not even imagine how they seperate their work from their personal lives *the little bit of personal life that they have* And yeah...you have to be totally NOT shy or timid- and have to be able to speak very well in front of LOTS of people. Since you are a great writer- I would recommend the journalist thing. I love to write also!

I have chosen Psycology, History, Media GCSE and Business Communications. I would have loved a better choice though. Some of my friends at other schools got a number of better options. But I'm happy with the 1st 3.

Of course history and Media GCSE will help loads for becoming a journalist, and history is also great for being a lawyer. If you're asking for my personal suggestion I think journalism is a good job for you - I'm sure you don't give yourself enough credit as a writer. Your friends wouldn't have signed you up with that magazine if they didn't think you were good, so clearly you are being way too harsh on youself!:thumb_yello: