The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!!! I understand that, because everybody needs someone to talk to. But, regarding this particular aspect of my life...MIKA, I do not feel that I need 'help'. I am just fine. Every other Mika Maniac is just as wild about the bloke as I am!

yes.....but im just getting at that it might not just be mika that is making u this way....or i could be.......:roftl: haha! as i said im the same way.depressed about not meeting mika,but still there is hope!lol!i wish my stepmom was this crazy about mika!:roftl:

yes.....but im just getting at that it might not just be mika that is making u this way....or i could be.......:roftl: haha! as i said im the same way.depressed about not meeting mika,but still there is hope!lol!i wish my stepmom was this crazy about mika!:roftl:

You're just like my friend Vicky! She IS going to meet Matt Bellamy from Muse one day, but she gets soooo depressed about the fact that he has a girlfriend! I never know what to say to her because I don't get lik that!

You're just like my friend Vicky! She IS going to meet Matt Bellamy from Muse one day, but she gets soooo depressed about the fact that he has a girlfriend! I never know what to say to her because I don't get lik that!

haha! im wouldnt be depressed if mika had a girlfriend(or boyfriend) because i dont want to date him!as weird as this sounds i'd take luke over mika any day.i rather hang out w/ mika than date him!

It's like... If you get jealoys, it gives you adrenaline. You can argue more. You feel a bit more... I don't know but, sometimes it would just make life easier with stupid guys. I don't get jealous, I just kinda get sad after about a week. I have to go. I explain more tomorrow. Night Night x

As promised, I'll explain.

Instead of getting jealous with the whole adrenaline thing, I just kinda get really depressed after a couple of days. And it's horrible, because I really feel like crying and stuff, and I personally wish I just got jealous instead. It'd make life easier.

As promised, I'll explain.

Instead of getting jealous with the whole adrenaline thing, I just kinda get really depressed after a couple of days. And it's horrible, because I really feel like crying and stuff, and I personally wish I just got jealous instead. It'd make life easier.

Oh, I see. Yeah that's pretty logical. As my mum always says: You're bigger than anything that tries to get you down. Once you stand up to it and face it you can beat it easily.

You just have to not let these things beat you. I'm like you with school - when I don't understand something it really gets to me and I get really frustrated and just break down. But it never goes away if you just give in to it.

I am profoundly frustrated because I put my back out yesterday. I have never experienced such bad muscle spasms like this before. I am in constant agony!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, that feels better, sorry if it was supposed to be Mika related but nothing like a good complain once in a while :wink2:

I am profoundly frustrated because I put my back out yesterday. I have never experienced such bad muscle spasms like this before. I am in constant agony!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, that feels better, sorry if it was supposed to be Mika related but nothing like a good complain once in a while :wink2:

Awww that sucks...I Hope you feel better soon:thumb_yello:

It's almost 1 AM in Chicago...and I find myself missing him.

It's utterly painful and I don't know why. I want proof, that he read or will read the letters that he got from me today (yesterday now lol)... I want an absolution... but this is what happens, I find myself sad because I'm just his fan... but than I get fiesty and say... no, I am a fan, but I helped launch his career....we all did... so I suppose we all mean alot to him too... it would be nice to hear it sometime...though I know it's true...

you know, when I left new york after seeing him, I felt peace... but I knew it would be a while until he came back to the U.S...

I'm still hoping that by some miracle he does a little week long tour or something... There can never be too much hope you see...

Has anyone heard of the law of attraction? About manifesting your own destiny? It basically deals with attracting good things to you... If you think negativley, that's what the outcome will be...negative. Equally, if you think positvely than there is no reason why the dream should not come true. Surround yourself with things that inspire you and constantly think about the thing you desire most... For me right now...IT is to see him again soon. So, I think "It'll happen." I have to repeat it in my head... I think everyone should just think about it...meditate on it and believe it to be so... "It'll happen..." Remember, whatever you release into the universe...bad thoughts etc... it'll all come true...

So, lets see if this works... BE POSITIVE and he'll come back to us.

~ciao~

melanie

Oh, he'll definitely come back to the US, and I don't even care if it's next year. It looks as though his schedule is filled until the New Year and it's fine by me. I've already had a chance to see him once and that's a hell of a lot more than some people can say, so I'm not sad nor upset that I haven't seen him since June. I am a fan, and there are also thousands of others all around the world that are just as important as me and should be able to see him also. So, Mika can come back whenever he wants to and there will always be people waiting for him. :) I waited over 6 months to see him for the first time, and I can wait 6 more if I need to again.

Oh, he'll definitely come back to the US, and I don't even care if it's next year. It looks as though his schedule is filled until the New Year and it's fine by me. I've already had a chance to see him once and that's a hell of a lot more than some people can say, so I'm not sad nor upset that I haven't seen him since June. I am a fan, and there are also thousands of others all around the world that are just as important as me and should be able to see him also. So, Mika can come back whenever he wants to and there will always be people waiting for him. :) I waited over 6 months to see him for the first time, and I can wait 6 more if I need to again.

exactly it is easy for u to say cuz u have seen him!i havent!:mf_rosetinted:

It's almost 1 AM in Chicago...and I find myself missing him.

It's utterly painful and I don't know why. I want proof, that he read or will read the letters that he got from me today (yesterday now lol)... I want an absolution... but this is what happens, I find myself sad because I'm just his fan... but than I get fiesty and say... no, I am a fan, but I helped launch his career....we all did... so I suppose we all mean alot to him too... it would be nice to hear it sometime...though I know it's true...

you know, when I left new york after seeing him, I felt peace... but I knew it would be a while until he came back to the U.S...

I'm still hoping that by some miracle he does a little week long tour or something... There can never be too much hope you see...

Has anyone heard of the law of attraction? About manifesting your own destiny? It basically deals with attracting good things to you... If you think negativley, that's what the outcome will be...negative. Equally, if you think positvely than there is no reason why the dream should not come true. Surround yourself with things that inspire you and constantly think about the thing you desire most... For me right now...IT is to see him again soon. So, I think "It'll happen." I have to repeat it in my head... I think everyone should just think about it...meditate on it and believe it to be so... "It'll happen..." Remember, whatever you release into the universe...bad thoughts etc... it'll all come true...

So, lets see if this works... BE POSITIVE and he'll come back to us.

~ciao~

melanie

im sure he will.....well i hope!i've never been able to see him....he only came to boston once and my dad wouldnt take me!:thumbdown:

I know he'll come back to the US eventually, but I feel like it would be wiser to concentrate on the states right now... since he's already building his fame out here... why stall it?

I know others are in the same situation all over the world... but it seems like he goes to the same cities all of the time... what about places like Mexico or Hungary...If we want to get into how every fan deserves equal opportunities to see him, than that's my argument...that I sympathise most for those from the countries most inaccesible to him...

The whole point of my post was to get this thread more positive...Obviosly, I don't think he'll NEVER come back to The U.S... Like everyone else, I want it to be sooner rather than later (naturally)

Anyways, I hope he gets the needed rest in September...