The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

i know exactly how u feel!i want to meet mika too and i rlly could of met him but i was kept away byu my parents!i feel for u darling! and yes i believe whoever rlly wants to meet mika will!(including me!):thumb_yello:

L-O-V-E the attitude. I guess I just need to jump back over to the bright side!!!! Before all this GMA crap happened- I was always HAPPY, now all this saddness has come over me. Time to put on LOVE TODAY and get into the right frame of mind! If it makes you feel any better- it was my parents that kept me from Mika also, in their own way. *even though I am 30 YEARS OLD!!!! I guess what I have learned from this terrible ordeal- is sometimes you JUST have to do what you truly beleive in, no matter WHAT. And you cannot let anything ot ANYONE stand in your way! I will never let an opportunity pass me by ever again. Next time Mika is in the US- I am there!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L-O-V-E the attitude. I guess I just need to jump back over to the bright side!!!! Before all this GMA crap happened- I was always HAPPY, now all this saddness has come over me. Time to put on LOVE TODAY and get into the right frame of mind! If it makes you feel any better- it was my parents that kept me from Mika also, in their own way. *even though I am 30 YEARS OLD!!!! I guess what I have learned from this terrible ordeal- is sometimes you JUST have to do what you truly beleive in, no matter WHAT. And you cannot let anything ot ANYONE stand in your way! I will never let an opportunity pass me by ever again. Next time Mika is in the US- I am there!

exactly!(my friends call me perky because i always seem in a good mood!lol!)

exactly!(my friends call me perky because i always seem in a good mood!lol!)

I am usually always in a good modd. Nothing has ever brought me down like GMA...and let me tell you that brought me all the way DOWN to the ground!!! I am starting to feel myself again though.... I laughed today a couple of times, and have smiled! And I made it through another day, LOL

Now I will listen to Mika on my way home from work, and I will feel like DANCING! :biggrin2:

I am usually always in a good modd. Nothing has ever brought me down like GMA...and let me tell you that brought me all the way DOWN to the ground!!! I am starting to feel myself again though.... I laughed today a couple of times, and have smiled! And I made it through another day, LOL

Now I will listen to Mika on my way home from work, and I will feel like DANCING! :biggrin2:

i know right?? im rlly depressed inside but i dont show it usually!my parents just dont get how depressing being this obsessed w/ someone and not meeting/going to there gig can be!lol!not that they wont take me but they dont get why im so depressed about this!lol!:thumbdown:

Okay, so I'm gonna let it all out.

I BROKE my MIKA CD in HALF!!!! I shoved it the center console of my car so I could listen to another CD (blasphemy!) and when I shut the lid it BROKE in HALF!!! I just KNOW its the Mika gods punishing me for taking it out of my CD player! Oh well. I'll just have to buy a new one and increase his album sales. Good for him, bad for my wallet.

Damn you Mika gods!!! Why have you forsaken me?!!!

And I'm not saying I don't want him to get better,you know?I feel REALLY bad for him.It's just that...my parents wouldn't go to HUGE lengths to see him,especily since I don't think my dad has a big interest,and he has to work.

Don't get me wrong,I highly agree he has to rest,and I don't wanna push him.

Okay, so I'm gonna let it all out.

I BROKE my MIKA CD in HALF!!!! I shoved it the center console of my car so I could listen to another CD (blasphemy!) and when I shut the lid it BROKE in HALF!!! I just KNOW its the Mika gods punishing me for taking it out of my CD player! Oh well. I'll just have to buy a new one and increase his album sales. Good for him, bad for my wallet.

Damn you Mika gods!!! Why have you forsaken me?!!!

:shocked::yikes::shocked::yikes::shocked: OMG, I don't know what I would do if my copy of LiCM broke. Have a heart attack, maybe, or just fall over dead.:biggrin2: *cyberhugs for you, darling*

:shocked::yikes::shocked::yikes::shocked: OMG, I don't know what I would do if my copy of LiCM broke. Have a heart attack, maybe, or just fall over dead.:biggrin2: *cyberhugs for you, darling*

haha!me too!lol! or just make a copy off my computer.then go buy another one cuz i would have to have an original!lol!:naughty:

i'm a weirdo i have a burned copy of LICM and i use that instead of the actual CD. i don't want to risk it getting broken, or scratched. so basically it's decoration.

haha!i just wanna cry!im the greediest person ever but i thinbk it sucks mika wont be coming to boston this year.i've been his fan for so many many mnths and i have never been to a gig nor met him.seeing everyone on here brag about kissing and hugging and meeting mika makes me want to sit in a corner and cry.for everyone who has met him im just sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! i never get jealous about like anything so this suprises me!so now i have officially let it out!:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry.... I feel the EXACT same way hun! And I leave him a few comments a week on myspace, and I know that he's REALLY busy all of the time, but I feel so left out, cause he doesn't even leave me a comment.:tears: So I'm pretty depressed most of the time!

i'm a weirdo i have a burned copy of LICM and i use that instead of the actual CD. i don't want to risk it getting broken, or scratched. so basically it's decoration.

Don't worry! I bought his CD in June and now there are, like, 3 scratches on it, so I went out and bought another one to to keep it in the plastic to look at!! lol :biggrin2:

Meeehhhhhhh!

I wish that my normality wasn't so different to everybody else's normality that it freaks them out D=

I don't wanna freak people out, I want them to be happy! HAPPY, I tell you! It pains me to see people upset, and it's even worse when people get upset because of me =/

But sometimes I forget how freaky my normality is for other people, and I'll say stuff that's perfectly normal for me but which is disturbing for others, and then when I realise I've upset them, I'll feel horrible for ages D=

I want everyone to be happy. Happy happy happy. Happy is good! If I could, I'd absorb all of everyone's negative feelings, so then they could be happy forever. Happy happy happy!

Hell, I want everyone to be so happy, they'd want to dance in the streets singing 'Love Today' at the top of their voices. I even want people to be happy at my funeral, because I don't want to depress them! I'm gonna have a great big happy carnival instead of a normal funeral :biggrin2: and there'll be loads of caffeinated things and sugary things to eat and drink, so people can get REALLY happy!

But yeah. This has turned into a great big piece of babbletastic nonsense, so I'm-a shut up now XD

Don't worry! I bought his CD in June and now there are, like, 3 scratches on it, so I went out and bought another one to to keep it in the plastic to look at!! lol :biggrin2:

You guys are so silly! Where do you put your LICM decorations to look at? Hehe!

ANYWAY...my husband found another one for me at Wal-Mart, where he works, but it doesn't have the extra tracks at the end like my other one did! So I have to go to Best Buy on my lunch break and see if I can find one.

PS: I was in Sears last night and they were playing Mika! My ears perked up at the first note! And it wasn't even one of his singles! I don't know which one is was because I don't know the names (blasphemy AGAIN!), but I did get excited!

Hell, I want everyone to be so happy, they'd want to dance in the streets singing 'Love Today' at the top of their voices. I even want people to be happy at my funeral, because I don't want to depress them! I'm gonna have a great big happy carnival instead of a normal funeral :biggrin2: and there'll be loads of caffeinated things and sugary things to eat and drink, so people can get REALLY happy!

I'm-a shut up now XD

I love this! EVERYDAY should be like this! I'm even adding this part to my signature ---> loads of caffeinated things and sugary things to eat and drink <------- with proper credit, of course!

Don't worry.... I feel the EXACT same way hun! And I leave him a few comments a week on myspace, and I know that he's REALLY busy all of the time, but I feel so left out, cause he doesn't even leave me a comment.:tears: So I'm pretty depressed most of the time!

im glad u can relate!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Whenever my friends ask me why I STILL don't have Facebook or Myspace I always say "Becasue I have all the MFC people to talk to! I don't need anything else!" You guys are brilliant! Rock on!

omg! i know right!well my parents wont let me have a myspace or facebook so ya....i have u guys!:naughty:

I am tired of people thinking that I am CRAZY and WAY to obsessed with Mika. I have people here at work that say I need to go to a shrink, cause I am out of control. I think that is just absurd. From what I gather just from being here in the MFC, for the most part everyone has the same feelings as I do. I mean, yeah- I listen to Mika ALL of the time. And I talk about him- every chance that I get.....which isn't that much cause no one wants to hear it. And I do think about him all of the time....but, in a good way. Yeah, I tape every commercial or interview or performance- but that is because I live in America, and there just isn't a great deal of exposure YET...that is why we get SO super duper excited at a 5 second commercial. And yeah- when I was in the mall and HEARD Mika, I screamed...in front of everyone- I was just so excited cause that never happens. I guess everyone around me REALLY thinks I am crazy because of my reaction to not getting to go to GMA.

But, as fans I am sure you all would have felt the same way. I was on the VIP guestlist... I was all set to go.... I had been looking forward to it for MONTHS....and I was just simply CRUSHED. Now, i feel like I am NEVER gonna see him live- I am never gonna meet him. The thing is I CRIED Thursday SO bad and Friday I left work early. I was moping the whole weekend.....and pretty much all this week until yesterday. I am better now- but that was Life Shattering, to have such an awesome opportunity and then NOT be able to fufill it. I do not think that I am EVER gonna fully get over it. But DOES THAT MAKE ME CRAZY??????????

No way! People think the same about me, but what do they know? honestly? Is an obsession with Chad Michael Murray (:thumbdown: ) any worse than an obsession with Mika? I think not!

By the way: I LOVE your signiature!

Thanks!

You know, it is reassuring to know that *at least Mika fans* do not think that I am crazy.... and that is true...MOST people have something.... or someone that they are fanatical about. I guess some people are just a bit more obsessive than others just by personality.... I ADMIT that I have a very obsessive personality...but I have only been OBSESSED with two things my whole life and that it Freddie and Mika.....and it will be those two things for the rest of my life! Freddie has been gone for 16 years now, and I still love him more and more everyday. I KNOW that will never change. No one else has ever entered my heart but Freddie- until Mika. So everyone is JUST gonna have to accept Mika, like they have Freddie. Everyone who knows me or knows of me KNOWS Freddie, and the same is true now with Mika!~

I'm exactly the same! Except with me it's Orlando Bloom, Freddie and Mika - but they get equal attention and some people have learned to accept it like that, because I'm not going to change, and others still think I'm a fruitcake and that's their problem!

I'm exactly the same! Except with me it's Orlando Bloom, Freddie and Mika - but they get equal attention and some people have learned to accept it like that, because I'm not going to change, and others still think I'm a fruitcake and that's their problem!

OMG.... we have the exact SAME taste!!!!!!

We are like twins!!!!! I totally adore Orlando Bloom!

But no where near the scale as my Freddie or Mika!!!! :wink2: