The "Let it all out" thread...

BonjourMika1990

You've got nothing to worry about - I'm 18 and never had anyone lol!

I'd rather be single than be one of the people who has a boyfriend every week and claims that they're "in love" with every one of them. It really annoys me when people do that.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay-a!!!!!:naughty: haha!i rather be a reject than some popular girl!woot!woot!

same with me. everybody calls me an oddy (yay!). there used to be this girl at my school who was like, THE most popular person ever. all the boys fancied her, center of attention,lots of friends, i mean, whats the point of being popular? (no offence to anybody who is, cuz im not that mean!) i think that just as long as youve got a couple of friends and family, you're fine.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Well, I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. And to be honest at the moment I do not feel a need for one at all. I just recently got over my first "real" crush and actually now I'm happy that it didn't work out. It is strange that you can have a crush on somebody although you don't like him as a person - this was exactly my case. There was a period when I really wanted to have boyfriend but now I just don't need anybody. Actually I sometimes wonder if I ever want to be with somebody and this worries me a bit. Maybe I just get it all wrong, but I have a feeling that when a guy is your boyfriend, you can't be friends anymore, it puts you both in certain roles, you both have some expectations, then you get disillusioned and annoyed and etc. It may sound a bit extreme, but when I see couples I don't feel envious, don't want to be in their place. I don't know, maybe I just don't have the faith that this could work out like in fairy-tales and I don't want to experience all that negotiation that comes along. But, oh well, I'm safe, nobody likes me :bleh:

OMG DID YOU READ MY POST!?!?!?!?!?

We're in the same boat! must be an 18 thing! xDDD

I'd rather be single than be one of the people who has a boyfriend every week and claims that they're "in love" with every one of them. It really annoys me when people do that.

No kidding. I also don't like girls (and guys) who date whoever's there just 'cause they feel like they're complete with another person. I don't really feel like I need another person to be complete. I can be complete on my own. :)

No kidding. I also don't like girls (and guys) who date whoever's there just 'cause they feel like they're complete with another person. I don't really feel like I need another person to be complete. I can be complete on my own. :)

Well said. :thumb_yello:

Okay- so I am driving to work this morning- and this person just pulls out RIGHT in front of me. I literally had to go into the other lane just to avoid him hitting me. THANK goodness there were no vehicles directly next to me, or it would have been a collision for sure! AAAHHHH! I was SO MAD.....

*I was not listening to Mika at the moment* So I had to quickly put in LICM and hit #4 so that I could calm down, and get over my anger! :thumb_yello:

BAD DRIVERS ANNOY ME! :sneaky2:

Feels Good to get that off my chest! :naughty:

Damn Claude Barzotti! I should have been listening to Mika!!!!

I REALLY need someone to teach me french!

Maybe I just get it all wrong, but I have a feeling that when a guy is your boyfriend, you can't be friends anymore, it puts you both in certain roles, you both have some expectations, then you get disillusioned and annoyed and etc.

I definitely agree that you shouldn't get a boyfriend just because, and you should be satisfied being single and not need a guy (or girl) in your life, but I also wanted to say that if you end up dating someone for the right reasons, it does not mean you can't be friends anymore at all. In fact, instead, you get an amazingly close friend with whom you can (ideally) be entirely comfortable and share things you wouldn't even share with your other best friends or family. It can really be an incredible experience. At least, that's how it was for me, and I'm still friends with that boy even after some rough times after the breakup (not right-right after, but later it got a bit complicated) because once you forge that type of closeness it doesn't easily go away.

I don't mean we still have feelings for each other or anything, but we know each other on an extremely intimate level, and that knowledge doesn't go away, and so we still talk and confide and share things just because even though we have other, generally closer current friends, some things they simply can't know.

The negative side of course being that if you get that close, the after-breakup time can be utter hell because of how much you can hurt each other in tearing away.

--Jack

Grr - okay ive just come back from the hospital, again.

I just got the results back from another long batch of tests and it seems i can not add a new condition to my long long list.

I now get to be the kid with epilepsy - in addition to the whole 'cancer' thing, gorlin syndrome, scoliosis, autism, cfs, add, bccns, dyslexia, and god only knows what else.

That ontop of everything else....all the hospital visits, the troubles at home etc....

Today has not been a good day.

Rant over.

I definitely agree that you shouldn't get a boyfriend just because, and you should be satisfied being single and not need a guy (or girl) in your life, but I also wanted to say that if you end up dating someone for the right reasons, it does not mean you can't be friends anymore at all. In fact, instead, you get an amazingly close friend with whom you can (ideally) be entirely comfortable and share things you wouldn't even share with your other best friends or family. It can really be an incredible experience. At least, that's how it was for me, and I'm still friends with that boy even after some rough times after the breakup (not right-right after, but later it got a bit complicated) because once you forge that type of closeness it doesn't easily go away.

I don't mean we still have feelings for each other or anything, but we know each other on an extremely intimate level, and that knowledge doesn't go away, and so we still talk and confide and share things just because even though we have other, generally closer current friends, some things they simply can't know.

The negative side of course being that if you get that close, the after-breakup time can be utter hell because of how much you can hurt each other in tearing away.

--Jack

Thanks for sharing. Yes, maybe I just haven't seen an example of relationship like that, therefore I just can't imagine it. But I'm glad that you have, I guess people may have many boyfriends/girlfriends in their lives, but there must be a really special person to have a relationship like that.

Grr - okay ive just come back from the hospital, again.

I just got the results back from another long batch of tests and it seems i can not add a new condition to my long long list.

I now get to be the kid with epilepsy - in addition to the whole 'cancer' thing, gorlin syndrome, scoliosis, autism, cfs, add, bccns, dyslexia, and god only knows what else.

That ontop of everything else....all the hospital visits, the troubles at home etc....

Today has not been a good day.

Rant over.

that sucks :blink: i'm not going to complain about my life anymore :mf_rosetinted: hopefully mika fan club will help!!

Thanks for sharing. Yes, maybe I just haven't seen an example of relationship like that, therefore I just can't imagine it. But I'm glad that you have, I guess people may have many boyfriends/girlfriends in their lives, but there must be a really special person to have a relationship like that.

Well, I was 21 when I got into that relationship, 'cause I didn't see the point of getting involved with anyone before that anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Haha! But it didn't end well! It ended with awful, awful heartbreak and was absolutely horrible and made me seriously wonder if falling in love was ever worth it again!

Still not sure about that last one, but it was a good experience while it lasted.

--Jack

Haha! But it didn't end well! It ended with awful, awful heartbreak and was absolutely horrible and made me seriously wonder if falling in love was ever worth it again!

Still not sure about that last one, but it was a good experience while it lasted.

--Jack

Shame! That's awful! I hope your views change though, because falling in love is wonderful - when you have the right person on the other end.

--Jack

i like how u sign ur name.very simple but nice!:punk:

Lmao! That was random!!! but I agree! I have a friend called kirsty who always signs her text messages ...*Kirst

Same concept, but it works really well!

yes i always have to add something mostly i sign my name

luvluv,

breana

haha!:roftl: