Are they big or what?

Clare

I have just recieved an email from a friend. It was a llittle joky message about warning you of eating too much chocolate. It made me think about the Girls in the BiG Girls video.

I couldn't resist posting this on to you.

Big Girls, are they really beautiful?

:mfr_omg::groupwave:

post-3202-142983670129_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just dont understand how a person could allow themselves to go that far y'know.

Im mean i know im over weight but i could never let myself go that far :shocked:

Me neither :blink: Its pretty scary! I mean, watching your body growing year by year.. Wow.

i just dont understand how a person could allow themselves to go that far y'know.

Im mean i know im over weight but i could never let myself go that far :shocked:

Have you heard of the Gillian McKeith programme, You are what you Eat, it was called?

I watched it when it was on. There were some sights on there. Big or what?

This thread is awful.

The end.

--Jack

I agree, sometimes there are reasons why people do things they do, a lot of people self harm, starve themselves....it's all the same at the end of the day, something needs sorting in their minds before it can be sorted in their bodies a lot of the time, some people even have proper medical conditions that can cause THIS type of obesity, it's not ALL about just stuffing your face you know. A lot of men have the same problems, it's not all just a women thing ( I know no one has said that yet, but it's always the women who seem to get the most stick from it).

I'm outa here before I go into a major rant.

I don't think it matters at ALL what you look like on the outside.

The only worry I have with overweight people is that it's unhealthy.

Otherwise, it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter.

BIG GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

THE END.

I agree :blush-anim-cl: If everyone worried about what they looked like , it would drive you psychologically insane :blink: and these girls whether big or not are obviously comfortable with themselves. No it isnt healthy psysically, i agree , but they are happy and confident emotionally, thats the most attractive thing about anybody being big.. they dont worry about perfection :punk::thumb_yello: .