Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: is this a mad house?????????:shocked:

Well, I'd be heavily surprised if it wasn't :biggrin2:AND I would have been in the wrong place for more than 4 months - but I like it here and even if it should shape up as something else - well, I think I'd stay for another while :wink2:

Precisely. I mean, we all know that he really won that Nobel Prize for womanizing, not for his contributions to Science. :naughty:

...which reminds me of that urban legend about Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. :naughty:

http://www.einsteinatoz.com/faq.shtml

Did Einstein have an affair with Marilyn Monroe?

While Einstein was known to have had extramarital affairs, Marilyn Monroe was not one of them. Another popular urban legend about Einstein that has no basis in reality is that he sat next to Marilyn Monroe once at a dinner and she told him that she wanted to have a child with Einstein -- with her looks and his brain, it would have been the perfect child. Einstein is said to have responded: "Ah, but what if it had my looks and your brain?" This is clearly untrue first of all because the two never met, and second because the same story is often told of George Bernard Shaw and Isadora Duncan.

I think that means that another will have to be started because it's gotten too large. :)

Yes but I think Ioana should do that for she created the first one and I think the first post should be transferred to Part II.

Ok. Wow. I just read the last 10 pages or so of this thread. I can't believe all of the things that happened while I was gone...an hour and a half without me and Deek and Twiglet have a Mika showdown that results in PMing? That was very intense. And I am even more confused than I was before.:boxed: