Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl who posted them on flickr said she'd rather you guys NOT post them on other sites without permission, though she doesn't really mind if you look at them.

Thank you for clearing that up, Jack. I was thinking of doing the same thing but you're one step ahead of me. :thumb_yello:

I should have added a " HMMM..." at the end of it.

Careful now, a few more posts not ending in "hmmm" and the mystery-o-meter might start tipping. :naughty:

Deek... why is your profile picture a picture of me? Why have you hacked into my account and taken my photos? I was told by someone that something fishy was going on on here and I can't believe someones posing as me. Deek, please remove all your photos as it has completely violated my privacy. Where the heck did u get that one of me on the grass anyway, facebook???? its not on... its illegal... and its just outrageous.

Deek... why is your profile picture a picture of me? Why have you hacked into my account and taken my photos? I was told by someone that something fishy was going on on here and I can't believe someones posing as me. Deek, please remove all your photos as it has completely violated my privacy. Where the heck did u get that one of me on the grass anyway, facebook???? its not on... its illegal... and its just outrageous.

so let me get this straight...deek is letting us belive he is you? :blink:

that's a serious accusation...

:shocked:

hmmm...interesting. But "Good Morning America" is about to start...

think I'll just come back later and see how this unravels....

Anybody in MIKA's camp would be by their tv sets about this time anyway and not liking posting on MFC only 7 minutes before his big tv appearance...so I'm a little skeptical. :sneaky2:

Identity theft is a very serious accusation and a matter of legality. I hope that whichever party in the wrong (I'm not suggesting whom) understands that it's not to be toyed with. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok... Let me explain... There is a little tiny problem... deek isn't deek... well... Deek is deek, but not the person he/she (back to where we started) wants us to believe she/he is...

The real person on deek's pics is z5050 (welcome, by the way)...

Confusing, isn't it ?

:shocked:

hmmm...interesting. But "Good Morning America" is about to start...

think I'll just come back later and see how this unravels....

Anybody in MIKA's camp would be by their tv sets about this time anyway and not liking posting on MFC only 7 minutes before his big tv appearance...so I'm a little skeptical. :sneaky2:

:lol3:

haha,well depends what part of the world one live in and how often they get to see Mica

I don't think everyone who knows Mica is now stuck to their screen :roftl:

Ok... Let me explain... There is a little tiny problem... deek isn't deek... well... Deek is deek, but not the person he/she (back to where we started) wants us to believe she/he is...

Confusing, isn't it ?

well,not really,but what deek/non-deek/whatever did,isn't very honourable

Confusing, isn't it ?

AAARGH!!!

This is getting way too confusing!!!

I didn't realise that Deek wanted us to believe that they were 'that' person...Are we even talking about the same person...? How would we know we're talking about 'that' person anyway...?

Why doesn't everyone just say who they are? :boxed:

I will lead by example.

My name is Sara and I'm an Official Mikaholic!

:naughty:

AAARGH!!!

This is getting way too confusing!!!

I didn't realise that Deek wanted us to believe that they were 'that' person...Are we even talking about the same person...? How would we know we're talking about 'that' person anyway...?

Why doesn't everyone just say who they are? :boxed:

I will lead by example.

My name is Sara and I'm an Official Mikaholic!

:naughty:

well if u keep refering to the person as "that" we will probably never know if it is or not the same :roftl: