Ever seen this??

Twiglet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come now, it's neither particularly exciting nor scary nor a theatre for us to watch.

Deek is deek. Twiglet, I think, is a classmate of one of Mika's siblings or something like that. All photos of Mika that his friends take and put online should probably be made private if they don't want them to end up on fanboards and blogs. We should also not pass them around too much (I actually remember finding a link to some of these photos earlier, but didn't post them here).

That said, stuff like this will happen anyway because there will always be some distant friends/classmates/relatives/casual acquaintances who don't think it's such a big deal and don't mind being a bit teasing with fans.

Edit: Ah cool, the links have been taken down. I'm glad. Hope the person who posted them has been alerted to how easily searchable they are, too.

--Jack

:blink: woops i just put one of the pictures from that in a bulletin for myspace... umm should i delete it? it was just one of mika smiling to the camera...

yeah but i don't think he like it if he told you(he wasn't tellingYOU, but anybody who have these pics)!!!!!!!!! then you should .. or maybe not:roftl:

yeah but i don't think he like it if he told you(he wasn't tellingYOU, but anybody who have these pics)!!!!!!!!! then you should .. or maybe not:roftl:

that was really helpful :roftl: it's not a picture of him with his friends or anything it's just him looking at the camera it doesn't really look like a personal picture i mean i know it is i'm just saying that it's not anything that he wouldn't want out at least i think.. ok i'm confusing myself so i'm going to stop haha :blink::bleh:

that was really helpful :roftl: it's not a picture of him with his friends or anything it's just him looking at the camera it doesn't really look like a personal picture i mean i know it is i'm just saying that it's not anything that he wouldn't want out at least i think.. ok i'm confusing myself so i'm going to stop haha :blink::bleh:

ask jackviolet if you should or not:blush-anim-cl: :bleh::wink2:

The girl who posted them on flickr said she's rather you guys NOT post them on other sites without permission, though she doesn't really mind if you look at them.

So there you go.

--Jack

Haven't seen any - I want to look at them! :cool:

Ok, I must admit that I am running behind on my threads and therefore don't have a 100% clear picture of what has been said, etc, but.....How on earth did you guys end up finding this girl in myspace?

I'm assuming that we're speaking about the one who posted the controversial pics (not controversial but you get my jest), not Twiglet? Who I think we don't know whether 'it' is a he or a she?

What can I say, there seem to be tons of people here that could make a living of being a PI so don't ever worry if your careers take a nose dive, just get yourselves a bit of detective work, heheh!!

Oh, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, it's NOT a dig, all right?:wink2:

What can I say, there seem to be tons of people here that could make a living of being a PI so don't ever worry if your careers take a nose dive, just get yourselves a bit of detective work, heheh!

Oh no kidding, some of these people on here creep me out with how much they figure out. I know I spend a lot of time on here but I don't think I would ever spend that much time looking for every single picture or finding out that much more information on Mika. If it's on here, I look at it, and if I like it, I'll save it to my computer if it's a picture or bookmark it but that's about the extent of me finding things out.

So Deek is a girl...

Haha, I just seem to be full of information today! Maybe I should pretend to be part of Mika's camp. :mf_rosetinted:

Just as some people really do seem to spend an awful lot of time trawling for info on Mika, other people seem to be easily impressed with not much info at all...

--Jack

Boy do I love this multiquote thingie!!

Deek has her own ways, but I didn't find her on Myspace.

--Jack

HMMM...

I like that: 'Deek has her own ways'. Gives it a very mistical sound!:naughty:

So Deek is a girl...

haha! well spotted!

Well I have a theory then, but I will be discrete and not say.:wink2:

She (Avtar) was on his Myspace page.

Is that on the Mika myspace?

AAAAAAAAAAh! Getcha.:thumb_yello:

Not that it has anything to do with this, but speaking of Mika myspace, I lost my 'Mika' friendship when my account was deleted and since I created a new one, a few weeks back, I've unsuccessfully waited for him/them to accept my friend request.

You'd think that if he's losing 'friends' like they say, he'd be keen to add me!!

:roftl:

Or maybe I'm persona non-grata, hahaaha! But how can he tell from the distance that I'm mad??:sneaky2:

Haha, I just seem to be full of information today! Maybe I should pretend to be part of Mika's camp. :mf_rosetinted:

Just as some people really do seem to spend an awful lot of time trawling for info on Mika, other people seem to be easily impressed with not much info at all...

--Jack

Ditto Jack :wink2:

--Jack

Oh, you're always full of information!

Haha at your joke, it was more of a confirmation than anything. I wasn't sure if it was a fact or you were just assuming that Deek was a girl as many assumed that you were a boy. But of course, I wouldn't expect you to make an assumption on something like that so I'm guessing it's fact. Anyway, if the information is given to me then, yes, I am interested. I'm not going spend hours searching on the Internet for stuff I don't need to know. If it was information that was necessary to know then it would have already been given so therefore, yes, I suppose I am easily impressed with not that much info. I'm not a really nosy person...