Mika performs on 'Good Morning America'

Kriszti

Yeah, actually I completely agree with you! :bleh:

Shoot did I offend you babs! I hope I didn't!

Don't be daft K , it takes a lot to offend me, but sometimes I get grumpy, ( I am an oldling after all) but am usually sorry afterwards . :naughty:

Don't be daft K , it takes a lot to offend me, but sometimes I get grumpy, ( I am an oldling after all) but am usually sorry afterwards . :naughty:

Haha...okay good!

P.S. I enjoy the way you call me K! That's what my girls that I coach call me!

thanx for the pics, they're hilarious!! it looks like you guys have had a blast there!!:biggrin2::punk:

Cute little pendant: 'Ibiza Rocks'. :punk:

yup, it was sold at bar M, there was a little merchandise corner...now i regret i haven't bought anything...but hey, i have a true plectrum now!:biggrin2::naughty:

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

the pics are fabulous his gesture was stunningly beautiful, BUT this pic....this pic :tears::emot-sad::crybaby:it really made me weep, I hadn't seen this one until now and my eyes are filling with tears cos he just looks SOOOO sad, he's kinda tugging at his throat in a subconscious nervous uneasy or unhappy way and his eye corners look a little watery (and that does it for me I weep too easily cos underneath my crazy exterior I am a big baby) :bleh: I just keep wondering why and what he was thinking, like...if his throat was hurting, or if he just felt really sorry for his fans out in the rain.

I just want to give him a huge huge hug when I look at this pic. :crybaby:

Aww, i remember this. I didn't cry but it is sad. Don't worry about being a big baby here Sparkly1 all the love is here.

• Like 1

He looks so knackered in all the NY pics....probably understandable if he was jetlagged and up in the small hours of the day...I am definitely NOT a morning person so I can totally understand !!!

Shame, it really makes you feel sad seeing those expressions on his face, his eyes.....:boxed:

Then again, maybe he just hadn't had breakfast, LOL!!

:roftl:

He looks so knackered in all the NY pics....probably understandable if he was jetlagged and up in the small hours of the day...I am definitely NOT a morning person so I can totally understand !!!

Shame, it really makes you feel sad seeing those expressions on his face, his eyes.....:boxed:

Then again, maybe he just hadn't had breakfast, LOL!!

:roftl:

haha I'm with you, I'm not a morning person either, I would ahve looked a lot worse tham mika lol even without the jetlagging!

These Pictures are FABULOUS thanks so much for posting them. I feel the same way. In all of the pictures he looks so SAD, it is breaking my heart! Even the half-hearted smiles, there is an underlying sadness about them.

He is SO beautiful! :blush-anim-cl:

probably sound stuff, so he can hear things better. presenters have them and everything.

the notes are the sweetest thing? he did a gig later on that day just for those who stood out in the rain waiting for him to perform, AND he sung a new song called Century Man.

Now THAT is sweet, and proves he really cares about us.

haha, i think he's been reading this forum and one thread in particular :naughty:

EDIT: I've looked at the pictures again. I've no idea what those things in his ears are. I'd say that maybe they are for his ear infection but I in fact have no clue..

Singers often wear something in their ears so they can hear the band without any extraneous noise, much like head sets used for iPods. It's not quite the same, but I can't explain it any better. :blink: They sometimes wear them if they are performing and a director wants to tell them something. I might be a little off in the explanation, though.

the dont walk away thread. i dont KNOW if he has read that thread, but i think that wonderful gestre of his was amazing. a load of negative energy has been channelled in that thread because of cancellations, and after talking to Mellody at Ibiza i think he really does feel bad about the cancellations, and is genuinely exhausted.

I believe his action proves that he still loves his fans and doesnt want to leave us disappointed, that he truly does care.

It's true he made a sort of "statement" to us in Ibiza, and he was actually exhausted. I think he wasn't feeling quite supported by us in some way, so he needed to say that. And since then he hasn't cancelled any show has he? I guess he realized how sore fans were at all this fuss.

Cute little pendant: 'Ibiza Rocks'. :punk:

All he wears in the pictures are SO FAMILIAR to me...*sighs* :wub2:

As Mirtilla said, he got the pendant in Ibiza, Blanca got one too, and I wish I had bought mine as well... And the shirt is the same he wore at the sound check there, isn't it, Queenie dear?:roftl:

Thanks a lot for the pics, they are AMAZING!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: How can anybody look soooo hot??? Too bad he was so tired, he had a hard journey Ibiza-NY, planes being late and all. And still he played that gig. I wish I heard that new song he made!!!

• 1 month later...
Cool pics, they're funny! I like the one where he wrote sh*t!

Why did he write all of that?

He had an outdoor concert scheduled that day in a park in Manhattan but the weather was really bad so the TV network cancelled it and had him perform the songs in the studio.

Unfortunately there was only room for about a hundred audience members in the studio so many that had queued up outside were not allowed in. Mika felt bad for the fans standing outside in the rain and was trying to communicate with them through the windows while other segments of the show were being broadcast in the background.

He ended up doing an impromptu free gig in a club a few hours later so that everyone who showed up for the concert that day got a chance to see him perform.