Mika performs on 'Good Morning America'

Kriszti

The notes may be the cutest/sweetest gesture I've seen him do.

(Look, I'm just stating a fact, Christine.)

What's that stuff in his ears?

--Jack

probably sound stuff, so he can hear things better. presenters have them and everything.

the notes are the sweetest thing? he did a gig later on that day just for those who stood out in the rain waiting for him to perform, AND he sung a new song called Century Man.

Now THAT is sweet, and proves he really cares about us.

haha, i think he's been reading this forum and one thread in particular :naughty:

EDIT: I've looked at the pictures again. I've no idea what those things in his ears are. I'd say that maybe they are for his ear infection but I in fact have no clue..

probably sound stuff, so he can hear things better. presenters have them and everything.

EDIT: I've looked at the pictures again. I've no idea what those things in his ears are. I'd say that maybe they are for his ear infection but I in fact have no clue..

I thinks it's more sound stuff that sth for his ear infection. Notice that even during concerts he's got that 'headphones'

the notes are the sweetest thing? he did a gig later on that day just for those who stood out in the rain waiting for him to perform, AND he sung a new song called Century Man.

Now THAT is sweet, and proves he really cares about us.

That's very nice of him:wub2: Hope that someone recorded it....

About the things in his ears, I think it's only for the sound, to hear the music...("le retour" in french but dont know in english...)

Has a video already been posted?

haha, i think he's been reading this forum and one thread in particular :naughty:

Really? which one?

AND he sung a new song called Century Man.

Ooooh wow. Anybody film it?:biggrin2:

Pictures are lovely. Must save them (tommorrow)

i dont think they were allowed to film or take pictures, but we know it has the same line from SiTM "looking at life from the perspective of a boy"

That's very nice of him:wub2: Hope that someone recorded it....

About the things in his ears, I think it's only for the sound, to hear the music...("le retour" in french but dont know in english...)

Has a video already been posted?

Really? which one?

the dont walk away thread. i dont KNOW if he has read that thread, but i think that wonderful gestre of his was amazing. a load of negative energy has been channelled in that thread because of cancellations, and after talking to Mellody at Ibiza i think he really does feel bad about the cancellations, and is genuinely exhausted.

I believe his action proves that he still loves his fans and doesnt want to leave us disappointed, that he truly does care.

Performing another gig was amazing and incredibly generous of him, and singing a new song was really cool, but neither was exactly what I'd classify as "sweet." (And I know he did that, Caz! :biggrin2: C'mon, I commented there before you did. I am so on top of these boards, haha.)

I stand by my statement. :wink2:

Oh, but I think he'd be a bit of an idiot to read the boards much lately.

--Jack

Performing another gig was amazing and incredibly generous of him, and singing a new song was really cool, but neither was exactly what I'd classify as "sweet." (And I know he did that, Caz! :biggrin2: C'mon, I commented there before you did. I am so on top of these boards, haha.)

I stand by my statement. :wink2:

Oh, but I think he'd be a bit of an idiot to read the boards much lately.

--Jack

aww...i would :biggrin2: lol! after all, he didnt have to, he coulda left the fans their in the pouring rain lol :naughty: