Mika performs on 'Good Morning America'

Kriszti

celebutopianetanetMika03-1.jpg

Mika sees bab and Kata in the audience. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Didn't mean to freak him out, I swear I had no clue he'd be there :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe!!! I love you guys (in a totally heterosexual way of course :naughty: )

Arrgghhhh!!! You know I can't hate this man. I can't. He's just too f*ing adorable.

That he is...:wub2:

I really do love the sh!t one!!!

Oh, and Christine... I love your avie!!! Tis adorable! Check out the ones deconstruction made in the Australian Thread (part 2): http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7594&page=35

Oooh yay! 1200 posts!

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

the pics are fabulous his gesture was stunningly beautiful, BUT this pic....this pic :tears::emot-sad::crybaby:it really made me weep, I hadn't seen this one until now and my eyes are filling with tears cos he just looks SOOOO sad, he's kinda tugging at his throat in a subconscious nervous uneasy or unhappy way and his eye corners look a little watery (and that does it for me I weep too easily cos underneath my crazy exterior I am a big baby) :bleh: I just keep wondering why and what he was thinking, like...if his throat was hurting, or if he just felt really sorry for his fans out in the rain.

I just want to give him a huge huge hug when I look at this pic. :crybaby:

It could just be because he's tired? I have a friend who tears up really bad everytime she yawns.

It's a stretch, but it's possible!

There are no tears in his eyes, the photo is just blurry so it's stretching the catchlights that you can see in all the other pics.

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

the pics are fabulous his gesture was stunningly beautiful, BUT this pic....this pic :tears::emot-sad::crybaby:it really made me weep, I hadn't seen this one until now and my eyes are filling with tears cos he just looks SOOOO sad, he's kinda tugging at his throat in a subconscious nervous uneasy or unhappy way and his eye corners look a little watery (and that does it for me I weep too easily cos underneath my crazy exterior I am a big baby) :bleh: I just keep wondering why and what he was thinking, like...if his throat was hurting, or if he just felt really sorry for his fans out in the rain.

I just want to give him a huge huge hug when I look at this pic. :crybaby:

Even I have sympathy for him here, he looks tired, very tired.

Actually K I am usually a soft touch, it's just when people on here go overboard on Mika, it turns me completely the other way. :wink2:

Yeah, actually I completely agree with you! :bleh:

Shoot did I offend you babs! I hope I didn't!