pinkunicorn123

:roftl: Yes! How dare he..

Now you'll have to move there too or change your MFC location :naughty:

Nah, I'm not a big fan of New York.

I'll just change it to the first home of Bon Jovi.:naughty:

Or somehow get him to move back here. I'm sure he has a beach house here or something. Or he can live in my old play house in the backyard.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shaza! :huglove:

Thank you!! That would be awesome too. I'm really looking forward to it.

I suppose it will be freezing cold at New Years? :naughty: We must be mad!

Np would be glad to help! Haha, never thought of that! :roftl: it probably will be freezing for YE guys :naughty: just make sure ye wrap up well :naughty:

Or somehow get him to move back here. I'm sure he has a beach house here or something. Or he can live in my old play house in the backyard.

:roftl: can I move in there too?

Np would be glad to help! Haha, never thought of that! :roftl: it probably will be freezing for YE guys :naughty: just make sure ye wrap up well :naughty:

lol! We will! Thank YE! (I'm practicing :wink2: )

How cold does it get there?

One of the things we need to look into is accommodation. What we want is a cheap (but not crappy) apartment that can sleep at least 3 people. Or hostels/backpackers that are safe to stay at.

There's so many questions, but firstly we need to save up for it :naughty:

It might be a little small for your comfort, and it'll get cold in the winter, but I'm sure Mr. JBJ would like some company to help keep him warm.

And you guys can eat from my grapevine in the summer, or even the pear tree.

You'll love it there. :naughty:

It might be a little small for your comfort, and it'll get cold in the winter, but I'm sure Mr. JBJ would like some company to help keep him warm.

And you guys can eat from my grapevine in the summer, or even the pear tree.

You'll love it there. :naughty:

:wub2::roftl: We'll be needing some bodyguards to keep my fans away..:naughty:

lol! We will! Thank YE! (I'm practicing :wink2: )

How cold does it get there?

One of the things we need to look into is accommodation. What we want is a cheap (but not crappy) apartment that can sleep at least 3 people. Or hostels/backpackers that are safe to stay at.

There's so many questions, but firstly we need to save up for it :naughty:

Hmmm, I think in winter the daytime temperature is on average.. maybe 5-10 degrees celcius? I'm not too sure :blush-anim-cl: about that!

Hehe, do ye think ye'll stay in the same place for the 3 weeks and make daytrips round the country?

Hmmm, I think in winter the daytime temperature is on average.. maybe 5-10 degrees celcius? I'm not too sure :blush-anim-cl: about that!

Hehe, do ye think ye'll stay in the same place for the 3 weeks and make daytrips round the country?

I think we'll survive the temps then. :biggrin2:

It gets that cold here sometimes. Does it get much colder overnight though??

Well, we'll probably do a bit of traveling. I think we are starting in Dublin, but then doing daytrips or overnight trips elsewhere. So we might need to organise some kind of accommodation if we are staying elsewhere. it's all in the early stages still.

Is it hard to travel from one side of Ireland to the other? Does it take long?

hey everyone, I'm another of those Aussie's making a pilgramage to Ireland with Kelz hopefully this winter... (freezing much)...

Hey!!!! welcome to the Irish thread, feel free to invade (the thread or the country) anytime :naughty: Look forward to meeting you!!

Yeah I'd say that's about right...maybe a little cooler but not much...it doesn't get all that cold in Ireland, right girls? :wink2:

I think we'll survive the temps then. :biggrin2:

It gets that cold here sometimes. Does it get much colder overnight though??

Well, we'll probably do a bit of traveling. I think we are starting in Dublin, but then doing daytrips or overnight trips elsewhere. So we might need to organise some kind of accommodation if we are staying elsewhere. it's all in the early stages still.

Is it hard to travel from one side of Ireland to the other? Does it take long?

Nah, it won't get much colder overnight, we have plenty of cloud cover, hahahaha....oh yeah, bring a raincoat :thumb_yello:

Basically, if you're in Dublin (on the east coast) there are lots of buses to Galway (on the west coast) which take 3-4 hrs. Cork (in the south) is about 3-4 hrs from both Dublin or Galway. It depends where you want to go...I would suggest spending a few days in Dublin and do the sightseeing there (Dublin Castle, the Guinness Storehouse, various museums...depending on what you're interested in) and then stay somewhere else..like if ye want to go to the west ye could stay in Galway and visit the tourist things there and also go to the Aran Islands or see Connemara (these are just ideas off the top of my head)..........do ye know any particular places ye want to see? Like in terms of where your ancestors came from or anything...

Hey!!!! welcome to the Irish thread, feel free to invade (the thread or the country) anytime :naughty: Look forward to meeting you!!

Yeah, she's one of mine :naughty:

Yeah I'd say that's about right...maybe a little cooler but not much...it doesn't get all that cold in Ireland, right girls? :wink2:

It's 0 degrees some mornings here.. Hopefully it's just like winter in Oz.

Nah, it won't get much colder overnight, we have plenty of cloud cover, hahahaha....oh yeah, bring a raincoat :thumb_yello:

Basically, if you're in Dublin (on the east coast) there are lots of buses to Galway (on the west coast) which take 3-4 hrs. Cork (in the south) is about 3-4 hrs from both Dublin or Galway. It depends where you want to go...I would suggest spending a few days in Dublin and do the sightseeing there (Dublin Castle, the Guinness Storehouse, various museums...depending on what you're interested in) and then stay somewhere else..like if ye want to go to the west ye could stay in Galway and visit the tourist things there and also go to the Aran Islands or see Connemara (these are just ideas off the top of my head)..........do ye know any particular places ye want to see? Like in terms of where your ancestors came from or anything...

That sounds good. I think they'll agree.

Determined to get us to Galway?? :naughty:

My lot are from County Clare and Limerick.. I've got to catch up with a cousin who knows all the info about living relatives.. etc.. The family name is O'Brien.. Ye might've heard of us :wink2::naughty:

lol.

yeah I can't believe I've less than three weeks left here!!!

lol. I just downloaded some of his songs....I like Black and Gold, haven't listened to the others yet

only 3 weeks left!:shocked: wo, that time must have really flew!

yeah, I bought the album about 2 weeks ago, I really love it!:mf_lustslow:

Naah he's not really famous outside the Belarus/Russia area (I know him from Eurovision last year :blush-anim-cl:) your friend should definitely know him though! :D

Oh I hope everything went well for you today! :thumb_yello:

oh right, then its ok that I haven't heard of him:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, paper 1 went really well(I think) I've a lot more revision to do for paper 2 though.

Congratualtions on the Aussies coming here in the Winter!:thumb_yello:

I hope ye'll like it here.:)

Hey thanks... hope we see you when we wonder over there :wink2:

And a few days in Dublin seems to be the plan (though we haven't really talked about what we're doing yet...we're slack)... I want to be there for New years :wub2:

And then after that, spending time in as much as Ireland as possible wouldn be awesome.

I have to talk to an aunt where my own family is from in Ireland, since I want to go do the ancestral thing as well. My surname is a fairly common Irish name apparently, since a few Irish guys I met at various stages would ask me about it (its Corcoran... its common here too)

Congratualtions on the Aussies coming here in the Winter!:thumb_yello:

I hope ye'll like it here.:)

I hope so too, and I hope to meet any of you local mfcers who want to meet us :wink2:

Determined to get us to Galway??

My lot are from County Clare and Limerick.. I've got to catch up with a cousin who knows all the info about living relatives.. etc.. The family name is O'Brien.. Ye might've heard of us

O'Brien...hmmmm let me think...hahaha yep that´s pretty darn common here hahaha Cool, Clare and Limerick are nice...in Clare you can go see the Burren. It´s great you have a cousin who can help with the family thing :thumb_yello:

yeah, paper 1 went really well(I think) I've a lot more revision to do for paper 2 though.

Good luck with paper 2!! I presume that´s today? My sis told me but I´m not really tuned into it here......I guess I´m a bad sister :bleh:

Hey thanks... hope we see you when we wonder over there :wink2:

And a few days in Dublin seems to be the plan (though we haven't really talked about what we're doing yet...we're slack)... I want to be there for New years

And then after that, spending time in as much as Ireland as possible wouldn be awesome.

I have to talk to an aunt where my own family is from in Ireland, since I want to go do the ancestral thing as well. My surname is a fairly common Irish name apparently, since a few Irish guys I met at various stages would ask me about it (its Corcoran... its common here too)

I hope so too, and I hope to meet any of you local mfcers who want to meet us :wink2:

Yep Corcoran is common here :thumb_yello: Do you have an idea what are your family is from?

Yeah Dublin is probably the best place for New Year´s.... but like anywhere in the world I guess, it´ll be crazy busy and will be expensive to get into any nightclub...I normally stay home for New Year´s with friends...just to avoid the madness and have a few drinks in comfort :wink2:

Sure ye have plenty of time to decide where ye want to go anyway!

Yep Corcoran is common here :thumb_yello: Do you have an idea what are your family is from?

Yeah Dublin is probably the best place for New Year´s.... but like anywhere in the world I guess, it´ll be crazy busy and will be expensive to get into any nightclub...I normally stay home for New Year´s with friends...just to avoid the madness and have a few drinks in comfort :wink2:

Sure ye have plenty of time to decide where ye want to go anyway!

Heaps of time still yeah.

I don't know myself, but an aunt does know, so when we begin working out where we are going to go, I'll ask her.

And any place is expensive new years, your right. But it should be fun, if we go then...

Aw, I'm jealous that a bunch of the Aussies are going to Ireland for New Year's. I love Irish people, don't ask me why - maybe it's the (stereotyped) attitude, or the accents or the affinity for booze, who knows. I'd like to go on a working holiday in Ireland after I graduate and use it as a chance to explore Europe too, so maybe one day I'll get my chance to visit.

I hope so too, and I hope to meet any of you local mfcers who want to meet us

cool:thumb_yello: I just hope Mika comes here, that'd be a good reason to all meet up:D

Good luck with paper 2!! I presume that´s today? My sis told me but I´m not really tuned into it here......I guess I´m a bad sister

yep, it was today:wink2: and now its over!! I'm so happy, this better be the last of maths now, I'm so sick of numbers in my way!:naughty:

Aw, I'm jealous that a bunch of the Aussies are going to Ireland for New Year's. I love Irish people, don't ask me why - maybe it's the (stereotyped) attitude, or the accents or the affinity for booze, who knows. I'd like to go on a working holiday in Ireland after I graduate and use it as a chance to explore Europe too, so maybe one day I'll get my chance to visit.

Hi:) I like your screen name btw:naughty:

Where are you from? Do come here someday, it'd be fun:wink2:

Yeah, she's one of mine

It's 0 degrees some mornings here.. Hopefully it's just like winter in Oz.

Determined to get us to Galway??

My lot are from County Clare and Limerick.. I've got to catch up with a cousin who knows all the info about living relatives.. etc.. The family name is O'Brien.. Ye might've heard of us

Oh it can get to 0 degrees here too at the worst of times, so I think ye'll be able to face the weather alright :thumb_yello:

Woo I'm from Limerick too! :naughty: There's not really much to see here, but there's some nice tourist spots in Clare!

Aw I'm sure you'll make it over here someday, sounds like a good idea you have there :thumb_yello:

I like your username too :naughty: it reminds me of something Russell Brand once said! :bleh:

Debbie - you're freee!! :punk: