pinkunicorn123

Well on the show last night he said he's gonna be touring just the southern coast, so doesn't sound like he'll be coming to Ireland :( I guess he's too busy to do a big tour cos he has to go back to LA in like September I think... but I'm still gonna complain :naughty: and the northeners on the fansite aren't too happy either so we'll see what we can do :naughty:

thats annoying:thumbdown:

You will see him eventually:thumb_yello:

just like Mika will come here....eventually:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats annoying:thumbdown:

You will see him eventually:thumb_yello:

just like Mika will come here....eventually:mf_rosetinted:

I might still be able to go to the forum gig, just have to wait for the details to be announced. I just want to see him once this year!

I might still be able to go to the forum gig, just have to wait for the details to be announced. I just want to see him once this year!

you have to see him! You deserve to be Russellised:naughty:

Oh and we should think of a little Irish get together sometime...dunno when though.

you have to see him! You deserve to be Russellised:naughty:

Oh and we should think of a little Irish get together sometime...dunno when though.

Yeah definitely! I guess after ye come back from Amsterdam now, what could we do though? It would be ideal if Mika would ever come back like :sneaky2::rolleyes:

Yeah definitely! I guess after ye come back from Amsterdam now, what could we do though? It would be ideal if Mika would ever come back like :sneaky2::rolleyes:

yeah, after that maybe! and I dunno what we could do:naughty:

really, I've no idea...we'll think of something eventually

I know, he better come here someday...really we've been *patiently* waiting for so long now!:sad:

yeah, after that maybe! and I dunno what we could do:naughty:

really, I've no idea...we'll think of something eventually

I know, he better come here someday...really we've been *patiently* waiting for so long now!:sad:

Haha, eventually.. like next year but eventually :naughty:

I know, he hasn't been here since July of last year, but it feels like soo much longer! :shocked:

I can't believe I haven't even been here a year yet, feels like a lifetime :naughty:

Haha, eventually.. like next year but eventually :naughty:

I know, he hasn't been here since July of last year, but it feels like soo much longer! :shocked:

I can't believe I haven't even been here a year yet, feels like a lifetime :naughty:

yeah, it does feel a lot longer that we've been here, like more than a year even!

I do love thos place though.....even if it does keep me up ALL night:shocked: :naughty:

yeah, it does feel a lot longer that we've been here, like more than a year even!

I do love thos place though.....even if it does keep me up ALL night:shocked: :naughty:

:naughty:

I remember staying up til like half 7 last summer on Gabbly :roftl: we were there taking pictures of our Spongebob pyjamas and uploading and exchanging them with each other :roftl: :roftl:

I remember staying up til like half 7 last summer on Gabbly we were there taking pictures of our Spongebob pyjamas and uploading and exchanging them with each other

Are you serious!?!?!:lmfao: :lmfao:

omg, I can't stop laughing:roftl:

thats the best excuse ever for staying up so late!!

:lmfao:

Are you serious!?!?!:lmfao: :lmfao:

omg, I can't stop laughing:roftl:

thats the best excuse ever for staying up so late!!

:lmfao:

Yeah I'm serious :naughty: one minute we were just there in our rooms and next we were taking pics of our pyjamas and putting them on the internet, haha! :roftl:

Anyway, must be off now! Night!! xxx

Yeah I'm serious :naughty: one minute we were just there in our rooms and next we were taking pics of our pyjamas and putting them on the internet, haha! :roftl:

Anyway, must be off now! Night!! xxx

:lmao: well its brilliant!! Spongebob fan,:naughty:

don't you mean good morning??:fisch:

Never thought I'd have to say this here, but: *BUUUUUMP!!!* :bleh:

Where is everyone?

I'm back in Ireland....seriously, this rain is depressing me! I miss Madrid! At least I have Amsterdam to look forward to! :punk:

How is everyone? Are ye working or what? I hope ye're all well anyway :wink2::thumb_yello:

Never thought I'd have to say this here, but: *BUUUUUMP!!!* :bleh:

Where is everyone?

I'm back in Ireland....seriously, this rain is depressing me! I miss Madrid! At least I have Amsterdam to look forward to! :punk:

How is everyone? Are ye working or what? I hope ye're all well anyway

Niamh! You're back :biggrin2:

How long have you been home? aaaaw :bleh: tis a pity you just missed the good weather nd all!

I'm not too bad thanks, still no job though :no: but still hoping to get find something, there's an old shop reopening near me soon apparently, so fingers crossed! Though knowing my luck it'll be the end of the summer before it opens :thumbdown: but then again there's no guarantee I'll get anything there anyway, oh dear :roftl:

Niamh! You're back :biggrin2:

How long have you been home? aaaaw :bleh: tis a pity you just missed the good weather nd all!

I'm not too bad thanks, still no job though :no: but still hoping to get find something, there's an old shop reopening near me soon apparently, so fingers crossed! Though knowing my luck it'll be the end of the summer before it opens :thumbdown: but then again there's no guarantee I'll get anything there anyway, oh dear :roftl:

Hey!! I've been home just over a week now.

Aaah I hope you find a job soon, I know it can be boring not doing anything... so you're back at home for the summer too?

How is everyone else here? :bye:

Hola everyone!

How are ye??

I'm in London, had a job interview and now in a friend's house :thumb_yello: Amsterdam tomorrow!! Im so excited!!!

Debbie, can't wait to see u again! Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you about making siggies....I want to make one but I'm wondering what u use? I thought u said photoshop...is that right? Did you download it free? Thanks :wink2:

Hola everyone!

How are ye??

I'm in London, had a job interview and now in a friend's house :thumb_yello: Amsterdam tomorrow!! Im so excited!!!

Debbie, can't wait to see u again! Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you about making siggies....I want to make one but I'm wondering what u use? I thought u said photoshop...is that right? Did you download it free? Thanks :wink2:

lucky your in London!! I'm itching to go back there!:doh:

your leaving tommorrow? I'm not till Sunday morning...and I've no packing or anything done yet....:blink:

Oh yeah, for sigs you don't neccessarily need photoshop, but it is brilliant for it. Though Photoshop is extremely expensive, and no you can't download it for free, if only though...

I got mine as an illigal copy from a teacher in school for free. :naughty: sounds weird but unless your a business most people get it illegally. I'll have to pm you about it, its a bit complicated.

lucky your in London!! I'm itching to go back there!:doh:

your leaving tommorrow? I'm not till Sunday morning...and I've no packing or anything done yet....:blink:

Oh yeah, for sigs you don't neccessarily need photoshop, but it is brilliant for it. Though Photoshop is extremely expensive, and no you can't download it for free, if only though...

I got mine as an illigal copy from a teacher in school for free. :naughty: sounds weird but unless your a business most people get it illegally. I'll have to pm you about it, its a bit complicated.

okay cool, whenever you've a chance :thumb_yello:

Lol yeah I only packed last night, haha...Yep I'm flying from here to Amsterdam tomorrow evening. :woot_jump:

okay cool, whenever you've a chance :thumb_yello:

Lol yeah I only packed last night, haha...Yep I'm flying from here to Amsterdam tomorrow evening. :woot_jump:

yeah, sorry if I don't get to explain yet, I will pm you as soon as I get a chance:wink2:

Oh yay!!! Its so so so exciting, not even going, but I'm just having fun reading reviews and stuff, and 2 new videos as well!!!!:shocked::woot_jump:

yeah, sorry if I don't get to explain yet, I will pm you as soon as I get a chance:wink2:

Oh yay!!! Its so so so exciting, not even going, but I'm just having fun reading reviews and stuff, and 2 new videos as well!!!!:shocked::woot_jump:

I know!! He's hot when he speaks Spanish isn't he :das: hahaha

yeah! I thought for a second...thats not French:blink: :naughty:

:das:

I'm loving it here today...I can't leave!:shocked:

:naughty:

Yeah I'm glad I've managed to be back here more in the last few days :biggrin2:

having said that, though, I have to go get sth to eat...might be ar ais aris later!

xxx