pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ready for Ireland to smash Scotland in the Rugby Union today??? :naughty::bleh:

What a great team! Which is more than can be said for England right now....

Yep yep! :bleh: all set to see Scotland faaallll :naughty:

It's the only sport I follow actually! probably cos it's the only sport we have a decent team in :naughty:

It's the only sport I follow actually! probably cos it's the only sport we have a decent team in :naughty:

am.....did ye SEE Ireland play recently? "decent" is not the word that springs to mind...I'm going to leave it at that :fisch:

:naughty:

I think they should just send O'Gara on, seeing as he's scored the most points, then the other 14 can just go down the pub and they'll still thrash Scotland..... :naughty:

Eyy, i tell you what though, Ireland aren't a bad team. They'll do well. It's good, because i can support both England and Ireland. :biggrin2:

am.....did ye SEE Ireland play recently? "decent" is not the word that springs to mind...I'm going to leave it at that

ah now! I know they've been a few disappointments but all in all they're not bad! you can say more for them than for our soccer team anyway!

I think they should just send O'Gara on, seeing as he's scored the most points, then the other 14 can just go down the pub and they'll still thrash Scotland..... :naughty:

Eyy, i tell you what though, Ireland aren't a bad team. They'll do well. It's good, because i can support both England and Ireland. :biggrin2:

haha, I like your game plan, could well work! :naughty:

*sorry ye good people of Scotland* :naughty:

Hi people, the female amadán has just entered the building!!!!!

:naughty: see I told you I'd use it!lol:bleh:

haha! I like it! :bleh:

haha, I like your game plan, could well work! :naughty:

*sorry ye good people of Scotland* :naughty:

:roftl:

Well, i think they played fantastic today! They beat Scotland by a mile. Good on them!

*bites nails* im just nervous for England....

By the way, thos pictures with the cats in them thats in your signature etc, where are they from? Is there a website or something?

:roftl:

Well, i think they played fantastic today! They beat Scotland by a mile. Good on them!

*bites nails* im just nervous for England....

By the way, thos pictures with the cats in them thats in your signature etc, where are they from? Is there a website or something?

Didn't see it now but I think the result speaks for itself! wooot! :bleh:

Hope the England match is goin well for ya! :D am not watchin that either :naughty:

Oh get the pics from this site: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I loves it! sooo funny and adorable! :bleh:

Didn't see it now but I think the result speaks for itself! wooot! :bleh:

Hope the England match is goin well for ya! :D am not watchin that either :naughty:

Oh get the pics from this site: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I loves it! sooo funny and adorable! :bleh:

Cool site!

England won!! Good match. Gotta love Wilko.... :wub2:

Where in Ireland do you live Shaza? Ohhhh! I see it under your avvie now! :doh: My Irish family were from Cork. We dont know how far it goes back because some Church with all the records got burnt down.... :emot-sad:

Cool site!

England won!! Good match. Gotta love Wilko.... :wub2:

Where in Ireland do you live Shaza? Ohhhh! I see it under your avvie now! :doh: My Irish family were from Cork. We dont know how far it goes back because some Church with all the records got burnt down.... :emot-sad:

woohoo! we're all happy so! haha :D

ohh noo, that's such a pity :sad: controversial too! :shocked: esp cos Ireland was very religious in the old days, still is fairly but esp back then!

I'm actually from Limerick, but am living in Cork at the mo for college and really like it here so Cork wins as my location :naughty:

:shocked:

That's even more shocking than our entry last year with the flight attendants..... "something to suck on for landing sir??" :boxed:

That's Irelands entry?????!!!! :naughty:

yes it is... somehow! :shocked: *cringes*

Didn't we embarrass ourselves last year when we came bloody last?!!!

This should've won http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=WeLM64GjkPE though it's still pretty useless in all fairness! :naughty: we suck big timmmme :(:naughty:

:shocked:

That's even more shocking than our entry last year with the flight attendants..... "something to suck on for landing sir??" :boxed:

That's Irelands entry?????!!!! :naughty:

OMG that sucks (sorry no pun intended haha) I can't believe Dustin won.... wow. Pathetic

Yeah...remember back in the day when we couldn't be beaten?!!!! lol

I know! what went wrong?! :shocked:

I swear it's like some kind of fairy Godmother appeared in the eurovision headquarters in Ireland one old day back in the 90's and said "right, I can grant ye absolute Eurovision glory at the highest level for a few years, and ye can have won more Eurovisions than any other country, but all this comes at a terrible price! cos after this time, ye will come last in every Eurovision or else just horribly embarrass yerselves, so it's up to ye!"

and it seems like they took her up on that one, the fools! *rolls eyes* :thumbdown:

I know! what went wrong?! :shocked:

I swear it's like some kind of fairy Godmother appeared in the eurovision headquarters in Ireland one old day back in the 90's and said "right, I can grant ye absolute Eurovision glory at the highest level for a few years, and ye can have won more Eurovisions than any other country, but all this comes at a terrible price! cos after this time, ye will come last in every Eurovision or else just horribly embarrass yerselves, so it's up to ye!"

and it seems like they took her up on that one, the fools! *rolls eyes* :thumbdown:

hahaha, that's as good an explanation as any!!

:naughty:

I think theyre just some Americans that make 'Irish' music. When it's not even Irish music - they just put a few violins in and sing with a bit of an Irish accent......

:bleh:

I got given a penny whistle once..... i can't play much - the Wild Rover and thats about it. :naughty:

Oh really? haha never heard of em! :bleh: They're Americans who sing with an Irish accent? oh dear... :naughty:

A penny whistle? is that a tin whistle yeah?

Gosh I'm so uncultured :blink::naughty: