pinkunicorn123

yeah, sure it was my friend who introduced me to Mika and she was really obsessed one time, but she never said that she joined

I know loads of people who really like him, they just don't really think of becoming an mfc member...

At least you got to see him one time he did play here!:D

And I remember reading somewhere that the dodgy holiday tour was actually set up by an Irish accountants firm! So I was almost waiting for an announcment that he'd play here...and nothing happened...

and he once said in an interview that he likes the Irish accent!!So why won't he visit us!..:tears:

yeah that's true :blush-anim-cl:

but hey ye're going to a real show in a few days! that will be maddd! :punk:

what's that dodgy holiday tour about? never heard of it.. :blink:

I know! It doesn't make sense!

Mikaaaa! come to Ireland! we'll talk as much as you like!! :naughty:

I actually think the reason he hasn't got more active members here though is cos he has never actually come here on tour, hasn't appeared on Irish tv shows... etc etc.... :sad:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that's true

but hey ye're going to a real show in a few days! that will be maddd! :punk:

what's that dodgy holiday tour about? never heard of it..

I know! It doesn't make sense!

Mikaaaa! come to Ireland! we'll talk as much as you like!! :naughty:

I actually think the reason he hasn't got more active members here though is cos he has never actually come here on tour, hasn't appeared on Irish tv shows... etc etc.... :sad:

yeah that is mad!!!!!!!! I won't believe it until I'm there!!3 days!!!:D

But I still think its sad that if we do want to see him we have to travel to see him:sneaky2:

dodgy holiday tour is just then name of the tour he did for the past few months aroun Europe and America. I read about it in the Mika's 50 secrets article...I think its a thread somewhere. But it said that it was set up by an Irish bank or something..:blink: strange.

If he came here, I would follow him to each show! Well if I had money time and people willing to go,lol

yeah he couls have done some shows here when he did Oxegen!...oh well

Maybe if we complain enough hell give in! We could convince him that Ireland is the perfect country for all his circus type shows......or tell him that Billy Brown is here...:naughty:

yeah that is mad!!!!!!!! I won't believe it until I'm there!!3 days!!!

But I still think its sad that if we do want to see him we have to travel to see him

dodgy holiday tour is just then name of the tour he did for the past few months aroun Europe and America. I read about it in the Mika's 50 secrets article...I think its a thread somewhere. But it said that it was set up by an Irish bank or something.. strange.

If he came here, I would follow him to each show! Well if I had money time and people willing to go,lol

yeah he couls have done some shows here when he did Oxegen!...oh well

Maybe if we complain enough hell give in! We could convince him that Ireland is the perfect country for all his circus type shows......or tell him that Billy Brown is here...:naughty:

What? :blink: that's really strange... an Irish bank :boxed:

haha, I like it! Complaining will get us everywhere! "aaaaw Mikaaa pleeeeeze!!! come to Ireland you never come to Ireland why don't you come to Ireland MEEEEEEKKKKAAAAAAA!"

*ahem*

that should do the trick! :bleh:

In all fairness though, he really enjoyed the show at Oxegen! and the crowd LOVED him! at one stage the whole crowd were just bowing at him with our arms :naughty: and he looked so chuffed! :blush-anim-cl: I remember him saying it was one of the best shows he had played that Summer!

I don't get it... :tears:

Aww, really!! Oh that sounds amazing!!!:D

But maybe the reason he never comes is out of his control..maybe his management choose places where they think he'll get more sold out shows or something..

Oh its really sad:tears:our complaining will definitly do the trick!!!:naughty:

yeah the Irish bank thing is very strange!Here is the clip from the article, I had it saved on the computer... 42. He set up his own company “Dodgy Holiday Tours”, that has links to an Irish accountants firm, of which the Gallagher brothers are clients.

:blink: strange....

Its a nice feeling knowing that he got a good impresseion of Ireland at Oxegen! At least thats something to give us all hope...

Aww, really!! Oh that sounds amazing!!!:D

But maybe the reason he never comes is out of his control..maybe his management choose places where they think he'll get more sold out shows or something..

Oh its really sad:tears:our complaining will definitly do the trick!!!:naughty:

yeah the Irish bank thing is very strange!Here is the clip from the article, I had it saved on the computer... 42. He set up his own company “Dodgy Holiday Tours”, that has links to an Irish accountants firm, of which the Gallagher brothers are clients.

:blink: strange....

Its a nice feeling knowing that he got a good impresseion of Ireland at Oxegen! At least thats something to give us all hope...

Yeah I've heard that before, that he doesn't decide, but he'd surely get a say. Anyway!

That is very strange lol! I still don't get it :naughty:

exactly! :thumb_yello: there's still some hope left!

Yeah I've heard that before, that he doesn't decide, but he'd surely get a say. Anyway!

That is very strange lol! I still don't get it :naughty:

exactly! :thumb_yello: there's still some hope left!

yeah I don't really get it either:naughty: but I'm sure if it has connections to Ireland, he could do a mini tour here or something...:blink:

We may never know.

He'll probably be Extremely famous by the time he comes here! Oh well....

Hey girls, sorry to abandon ye last night, one of my friends is here and I couldn't ignore her and stay online all night hahahaha damn real-life friends hahahaha

This is a very interesting convo...... Yeah I think we should complain and be like "Top of the mornin to ya Mika, oh it'll be grand if ya come to Ireland, to be sure to be sure!"

hahaha

Or we could try the whole keep-emailing-Ray-Foley thing.....

OR...OOOOOOOh this is good: ok girls, the MFCers in the USA had a Valentine's gift to give to him but it wasn't ready in time, so they're sending it to my friend in London (the one I'm staying with there) and I have to meet up with xBillyBrownx on the 28th and we've been given the responsibility to present it to him.....YAY!!! so, if this all works out, I'll ask him to come to Ireland, ok????

Hey girls, sorry to abandon ye last night, one of my friends is here and I couldn't ignore her and stay online all night hahahaha damn real-life friends hahahaha

This is a very interesting convo...... Yeah I think we should complain and be like "Top of the mornin to ya Mika, oh it'll be grand if ya come to Ireland, to be sure to be sure!"

hahaha

OR...OOOOOOOh this is good: ok girls, the MFCers in the USA had a Valentine's gift to give to him but it wasn't ready in time, so they're sending it to my friend in London (the one I'm staying with there) and I have to meet up with xBillyBrownx on the 28th and we've been given the responsibility to present it to him.....YAY!!! so, if this all works out, I'll ask him to come to Ireland, ok????

Your going to meet him!!!?!?!?!!?LUCKY!!! Do you know if you will for sure, or just hoping?

That sounds like a deadly plan!

oh definitly ask him to come here!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!:D

Your going to meet him!!!?!?!?!!?LUCKY!!! Do you know if you will for sure, or just hoping?

That sounds like a deadly plan!

oh definitly ask him to come here!! It would be greatly appreciated!!!:D

I know, it'd be cool!! I HOPE we can get to meet him... there'll be a lot of disappointed MFCers on the other side of the pond if we don't,,, but I was just on the thread of tonight's gig and MFCers who are there said he only stayed around for a few mins after the concert....but maybe for his FINAL one he'll stay around longer.....

hahaha

haha, I like the little Irish leprachaun style invitation there :roftl:

woah! :mf_lustslow: how are ye gonna present it to him?

I'm sure he'll fall in love with your Irish accent anyway, and will follow you back to Ireland :naughty:

But in case that fails, do ask him please :blush-anim-cl: Tell him we miss him and that I can't travel to England, so he has to come, for me :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Haha if that was me though I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself and start ranting and questioning him why don't you come to Ireland :naughty: I'd love to hear what he'd have to say for himself

haha, I like the little Irish leprachaun style invitation there

woah! :mf_lustslow: how are ye gonna present it to him?

I'm sure he'll fall in love with your Irish accent anyway, and will follow you back to Ireland :naughty:

But in case that fails, do ask him please :blush-anim-cl: Tell him we miss him and that I can't travel to England, so he has to come, for me :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Haha if that was me though I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself and start ranting and questioning him why don't you come to Ireland :naughty: I'd love to hear what he'd have to say for himself

hahaha I'll tell him all that, don't worry :thumb_yello: I HOPE we get to meet him.... otherwise I'll be stuck with a huge Valentine's box..... he better stay around for longer on Thurs than he did tonight!!

I know, it'd be cool!! I HOPE we can get to meet him... there'll be a lot of disappointed MFCers on the other side of the pond if we don't,,, but I was just on the thread of tonight's gig and MFCers who are there said he only stayed around for a few mins after the concert....but maybe for his FINAL one he'll stay around longer.....

Is that tonight? :shocked: how did they get online so quickly after?

I never go in the concerts section of the forum :naughty: :naughty:

Is that tonight? :shocked: how did they get online so quickly after?

I never go in the concerts section of the forum :naughty: :naughty:

yeah they're kinda painful cos they're so long. some MFCers have been texting ppl who are online, that's how they're gettin updates

hahaha I'll tell him all that, don't worry :thumb_yello: I HOPE we get to meet him.... otherwise I'll be stuck with a huge Valentine's box..... he better stay around for longer on Thurs than he did tonight!!

ah he should do, I think he owes it to his fans for not having done the concerts last year anyway!!

ah he should do, I think he owes it to his fans for not having done the concerts last year anyway!!

Yeah true...but it depends on how he's feeling..... He had bronchitis at the Brits, so hopefully he's not exhausted by Thurs, cos he has another gig tomorrow. But at least Thurs is his last, so he should be on a high for it :wub2:

yeah, I'm gonna hang arounf forever if I have to!!! Even just to get a glimpse of him walking away or something!!:D

Oh I'm gonna go read those threads then...I did that before with the Toronto concert, and it was really fun reading their reviews!!!:bleh:

I hope we can convince him that we're great!:naughty:

And don't worry Shaza, I'm sure the world rep for Ireland will be mentioned!!!:D

Yeah true...but it depends on how he's feeling..... He had bronchitis at the Brits, so hopefully he's not exhausted by Thurs, cos he has another gig tomorrow. But at least Thurs is his last, so he should be on a high for it :wub2:

Aw he poor fella is always sick, how does he manage it?!

Well all we can do is hope he'll be in good form anyway! :thumb_yello:

I reeeally shouldn't be here... have so much work to do! :shocked:

Aw he poor fella is always sick, how does he manage it?!

Well all we can do is hope he'll be in good form anyway! :thumb_yello:

I reeeally shouldn't be here... have so much work to do! :shocked:

I know, iv to get up early to get the bus to Dublin....I'll try and get on again before thurs....I can't live without MFC!!!

Tauruslady, see u on Thurs ok!!!!! Ooh I'll call out Female Amadán and u have to shout out something in response, ok? ooh like "anseo!" hahaha

yeah, I'm gonna hang arounf forever if I have to!!! Even just to get a glimpse of him walking away or something!!:D

Oh I'm gonna go read those threads then...I did that before with the Toronto concert, and it was really fun reading their reviews!!!:bleh:

I hope we can convince him that we're great!:naughty:

And don't worry Shaza, I'm sure the world rep for Ireland will be mentioned!!!:D

Yeah it would be well worth it! Might as well make the most out of yer trip and all!

Haha that shouldn't be too hard, cos we are great! :bleh:

Aw, shucks, haha! I don't expect to be mentioned or anything lol, unless you ended up stuck in a room with him for 5 minutes or something :naughty:

Yeah it would be well worth it! Might as well make the most out of yer trip and all!

Haha that shouldn't be too hard, cos we are great! :bleh:

Aw, shucks, haha! I don't expect to be mentioned or anything lol, unless you ended up stuck in a room with him for 5 minutes or something :naughty:

Sure we're brilliant!!:bleh::naughty:

oh! that is too much of a dream come true!!:shocked:

I've a feeling if I got even close to him I'd be speechless and maybe I might just die on the spot...so I would'nt be a help to anyone really...:naughty:

Did either of ye ever see the mini thing about Mika in the Irish star way back in September? Well I posted pics of it and the article thing in the Alist MFC thread and in mikagasmic pics....

I've a feeling if I got even close to him I'd be speechless and maybe I might just die on the spot...so I would'nt be a help to anyone really...:naughty:

Did either of ye ever see the mini thing about Mika in the Irish star way back in September? Well I posted pics of it and the article thing in the Alist MFC thread and in mikagasmic pics....

oooh cool...no i never saw it, I don't get that paper...

Nope, will go lookie... fanks! :thumb_yello:

Mika is in the Star a lot actually! Its funny, I have so many cutouts of him from that.:naughty:

But thet're usually not saying much other than he is doing well in the charts etc...

But once they said something nice about him and put a huge pic of him looking nice:wub2: he took up a quarter of the page! It made my day!:naughty:

Mika is in the Star a lot actually! Its funny, I have so many cutouts of him from that.:naughty:

But thet're usually not saying much other than he is doing well in the charts etc...

But once they said something nice about him and put a huge pic of him looking nice:wub2: he took up a quarter of the page! It made my day!:naughty:

I rarely get the Star now, might start though! :naughty: