pinkunicorn123

Ouchies. You have the right idea though, I just stay up all night anyway and tell myself I'll be fine getting up in 4 hours time... 4 hours later I've usually dismissed my alarm and have no recollection of it even going off by the time I've woken up myself :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Yeah sure we can talk tomorrow if you're free, it's not urgent anyway, we don't really need to talk about it until next year :naughty:

It's very exciting, and a bit overwhelming :shocked: I feel so spoilt going to all these shows though, I don't deserve to be going to them all :blush-anim-cl: I felt bad cos between the two I spent so much on tickets in the one week :blush-anim-cl: but it's not my fault that both Mika and Russell decided to bring this all on us at once after 2 years of nothingness! :naughty:

How've you been anyway? College sounds like it's been quite demanding!

I hate alarms.:sneaky2: Morinings are hard enough as it is!

ha, why don't you deserve them though? I think you do, I mean you'll make the most of it while they're here.

It is demanding, grr, I'm barely back and there is so much work. haha, that's probably the way it should be, but last year was more laid back.:naughty:

Aww thank you! :blush-anim-cl: It's Deviant Art. It's in my sig now coz there is/will be quite a lot of Mika art going on there, and several members of the MFC and I are watching each others pages.

Do you have a DA page? x

Yeah, that is a good idea to save people asking and stuff.

No, I don't have one yet. I really think I'll set one up soon though, it looks like fun.

Did ye know that we're going to see Mika in Feb?:aah::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate alarms.:sneaky2: Morinings are hard enough as it is!

ha, why don't you deserve them though? I think you do, I mean you'll make the most of it while they're here.

It is demanding, grr, I'm barely back and there is so much work. haha, that's probably the way it should be, but last year was more laid back.:naughty:

I don't know really, I just don't feel like I do! :aah: I guess cos I have no job or anything and it all costs money. :blush-anim-cl:

Aaw, yeah I found quite a big difference between first and second year also. I got 2 tests this week... so naturally that's why I'm bumping this thread! :biggrin2:

Hi guys! Anyone miss me?

I've been absolutely DYING with (swine) flu.

No, I kid, it was normal flu. I am not a biohazard, I swear.

I've been online but in a vegetative state, not even talking to anyone on msn.

So what have I missed?! How're the exams going, anyone doing them?

Other than being sick, I've taken on NaNoWriMo (write a short novel in 30 days - really bad idea when I'm so busy, but there you go) and also the book forum I moderate/review for has nabbed an interview with John Connolly (Irish author? Anyone? No?), which falls to me to write/sort,while trying to sort one I've already got going.

I'm kinda repressing the knowledge of everything I have to do.

I don't know really, I just don't feel like I do! :aah: I guess cos I have no job or anything and it all costs money. :blush-anim-cl:

Aaw, yeah I found quite a big difference between first and second year also. I got 2 tests this week... so naturally that's why I'm bumping this thread! :biggrin2:

:roftl: Good luck with the tests, or have you finished them already?

Are you seeing Russell this week by the way? I thought he wasn't due here for ages for some reason.:blink:

Hi guys! Anyone miss me?

Other than being sick, I've taken on NaNoWriMo (write a short novel in 30 days - really bad idea when I'm so busy, but there you go) and also the book forum I moderate/review for has nabbed an interview with John Connolly (Irish author? Anyone? No?), which falls to me to write/sort,while trying to sort one I've already got going.

Hey Nollaig!

Flu is everywhere lately :boxed: Hope you're okay now anyway.

I have just a pile of work due at loads of different times, not exams though.

That sounds interesting, 30 days though!

anyone, no?! Dusstt :naughty: The bolded part reminded me of Little Britain.

I'm the same right now, there is too much to do so I'm a bit frozen and keep finding ways to escape... like being on here...:doh:

Hi guys! Anyone miss me?

Hi! Aw you poor thing, you feeling better now? You do sound quite busy which wouldn't help the flu I guess.

I've had my exams yeah, they were alright, but it's hard to tell really, I'll have to wait and see!

Good luck with the tests, or have you finished them already?

Are you seeing Russell this week by the way? I thought he wasn't due here for ages for some reason.:blink:

Hey Nollaig!

Flu is everywhere lately :boxed: Hope you're okay now anyway.

I have just a pile of work due at loads of different times, not exams though.

That sounds interesting, 30 days though!

anyone, no?! Dusstt :naughty: The bolded part reminded me of Little Britain.

I'm the same right now, there is too much to do so I'm a bit frozen and keep finding ways to escape... like being on here...:doh:

I've finished them now yeah. And yep, I saw Russell yesterday :biggrin2: aaww, he was brilliant! He had a lot of new material which was so funny, and he even spoke about John and Edward :naughty:

About everything went wrong though :naughty: but we still got there and saw Russell so that's the main thing (even if we did miss the warm up act :fisch:) aaaww.. I kind of luvluv him all over again now :blush-anim-cl:

Ahaha! The Little Britain reference! :roftl::roftl: how did you think of that?:naughty:

I've finished them now yeah. And yep, I saw Russell yesterday :biggrin2: aaww, he was brilliant! He had a lot of new material which was so funny, and he even spoke about John and Edward :naughty:

About everything went wrong though :naughty: but we still got there and saw Russell so that's the main thing (even if we did miss the warm up act :fisch:) aaaww.. I kind of luvluv him all over again now :blush-anim-cl:

Ahaha! The Little Britain reference! :roftl::roftl: how did you think of that?:naughty:

Ah that's great! I was wondering about what material he would use, you must have been happy to hear something new from him.:naughty:

ha, what did he say about them?

Just when anyone says, "Anyone, no?" I immediatley think of dusssst.:roftl: It just needs to follow. I've seen that LB episode far too many times as well. lol

Nollaig it's your birthday! :shocked: I saw it on the lil bday list on the homepage, so here's your thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2640819#post2640819

Is anyone asking Mika any questions in that myspace thing by the way? I don't know what to ask...

Except would he ever cover where's me jumper, and I dunno if I should bother asking that. :naughty:

Where's Niamh? I haven't seen her on here in a while.

Is anyone asking Mika any questions in that myspace thing by the way? I don't know what to ask...

Except would he ever cover where's me jumper, and I dunno if I should bother asking that. :naughty:

I posted my question yesterday. It's on the first page under my own name. :biggrin2:

I posted my question yesterday. It's on the first page under my own name. :biggrin2:

Oh good question! You're Sarah? I had to verify with your myspace link here first. :teehee:

I don't know what to ask, and there are so many comments there now!

I'll think of something this evening hopefully. :naughty:

Aaw. I was just writing a reply and I opened another window and when I came back it was gone. :sneaky2:

Anyway, basically, Debbie here's a little video where he's talking about John and Edward

:naughty: Hope you can hear it alright, it's so funny :roftl: I've watched it so many times :roftl: "Edward told a newspaper "we are like frosted flakes" Russell - Good point" :lmao: Aaah, I should have gone to see him in Belfast too!!

Also, you so should ask him about covering Where's me jumper :roftl:why not?!

I've only just learnt about this, so I'll try and think of a question!

and Nollaig, hope you enjoyed your birthday! :)

Edited by Shaza!

Yeah, that's me. :biggrin2:

cool,

I did ask mine that evening after all, only a few mins after I logged off here.:naughty:

Aaw. I was just writing a reply and I opened another window and when I came back it was gone.

Anyway, basically, Debbie here's a little video where he's talking about John and Edward

:naughty: Hope you can hear it alright, it's so funny I've watched it so many times :roftl: "Edward told a newspaper "we are like frosted flakes" Russell - Good point" :lmao: Aaah, I should have gone to see him in Belfast too!!

Also, you so should ask him about covering Where's me jumper :roftl:why not?!

I've only just learnt about this, so I'll try and think of a question!

and Nollaig, hope you enjoyed your birthday! :)

:roftl: haha, the funniest part of that video is when who ever is taping it says "That's my school" and a few seconds later someone replys "that's not your school" and then "It is my school!" :lmfao: At the part where he's talking about the Institute of Education,lol

...I thought it was funny :naughty: And who are those loud people shouting stuff at him?! It must have been a good show:aah:

I didn't ask that afterall...I might send it at the last minute if I feel like it.:naughty:

cool,

I did ask mine that evening after all, only a few mins after I logged off here.:naughty:

:roftl: haha, the funniest part of that video is when who ever is taping it says "That's my school" and a few seconds later someone replys "that's not your school" and then "It is my school!" :lmfao: At the part where he's talking about the Institute of Education,lol

...I thought it was funny :naughty: And who are those loud people shouting stuff at him?! It must have been a good show:aah:

I didn't ask that afterall...I might send it at the last minute if I feel like it.:naughty:

Oh you found that bit the funniest? Doesn't say too much for Russell's comedy :roftl: only messin nah I know what you mean :naughty:

Haha, those ones were really annoying, he brought one down in the end. We never found out what they really wanted though cos the one was being too slow and boring :naughty:

I just watched that video chat there. He answered my question even though not directly (I asked what he thought of jedward :naughty:) Did you ask about where's me jumper?! :roftl:

Oh you found that bit the funniest? Doesn't say too much for Russell's comedy :roftl: only messin nah I know what you mean :naughty:

Haha, those ones were really annoying, he brought one down in the end. We never found out what they really wanted though cos the one was being too slow and boring :naughty:

I just watched that video chat there. He answered my question even though not directly (I asked what he thought of jedward :naughty:) Did you ask about where's me jumper?! :roftl:

Ha, of course Russell is funny, but this was funny because it was...not funny and random. :naughty:

haha, I didn't know you asked about Jedward. :roftl:

No I didn't ask! It's not like it would have been visible in that mountain of questions anyway :naughty:

I thought he did! :shocked: But I could be wrong, I thought he said Sarah somewhere, but maybe it was someone else and a different question. Ahh, sorry if I heard it wrong now. :aah:

Yeah, he did but it was a different question. I don't remember if it was one I posted on behalf of someone else.

He answered my question, so I'm in a really good mood now! :biggrin2:

Aaaw!!! That's brilliant, lucky you :wink2: Which question was that?

Ha, of course Russell is funny, but this was funny because it was...not funny and random. :naughty:

haha, I didn't know you asked about Jedward. :roftl:

No I didn't ask! It's not like it would have been visible in that mountain of questions anyway :naughty:

You never know!

Yeah I did haha! You guys will probably never speak to me again but... I kinda love those lads. :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody send me a download link please, I didn't get to watch it because of relatives visiting

Hi Luke! I watched it through a link in the thread but I can't even remember the name of the thread now to refer you to it... hope you saw it anyway?

The one about reality TV talent shows affecting the music industry. Was very happy with his answer! :biggrin2:

Ooh very good question! Deserved to be read out :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

a cailini, haven't been here in foreeeever......how is everyone? Hope you're enjoying the holidays!!!! I'm in Ireland for another few weeks...feels kinda weird to be here, but nice to see people. Hope you're all keeping well, must catch up...

xxx

PS Meeks has added another date to Dublin?! This is killing me....AND Lady Gaga is playing in Dublin like a week after him.. this is too much...if only I had an endless supply of money and could miss classes....

Can somebody send me a download link please, I didn't get to watch it because of relatives visiting

Hi Luke, here's the link to the web chat video's on myspace: http://www.justin.tv/s/-rid-/clip/449530486c7b907b

Not sure about where a download might be though, I think the thread about it on here was called Mika web chat or something like that, you might find a link there. :wink2:

a cailini, haven't been here in foreeeever......how is everyone? Hope you're enjoying the holidays!!!! I'm in Ireland for another few weeks...feels kinda weird to be here, but nice to see people. Hope you're all keeping well, must catch up...

xxx

PS Meeks has added another date to Dublin?! This is killing me....AND Lady Gaga is playing in Dublin like a week after him.. this is too much...if only I had an endless supply of money and could miss classes....

Niamh!

You're in Ireland? I can imagine it being weird...and cold being back here.:naughty:

Yeah, another date!!!!:mf_lustslow: I can't believe it to be honest, but it's so exciting! I just hope it's REALLY going to happen and nothing goes wrong though.

Yeah she's here only about a week later! I just pray nothing overly important happens in college that week.:naughty:

You will be here, I'll send a private jet over to you. :thumb_yello: