pinkunicorn123

:roftl: Well when you put it that way she'll be the one insisting you go I think. :roftl:

I'm really happy for you now that you're decided to come too! Irish mfcers will be well represented! :punk:

Oh I hope so. It'd make sense to travel with you as far as Dublin and pick up other people there if they're on the way (would it? well if you want! Of course you can say no, I don't mind :blush-anim-cl:) so one question - will you be going to Belfast the day of the gig, or the day before? I really have no idea about going to Belfast, I've never travelled there. Advice? :aah:

I might, MIGHT try and meet my mate from Longford on the day inbetween gigs too. It'd be nice to see him. It'd be pretty convenient too.

Edit: Wait, no, that's Valentine's Day. That's about as inconvenient as it can be! Buggar.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I hope so. It'd make sense to travel with you as far as Dublin and pick up other people there if they're on the way (would it? well if you want! Of course you can say no, I don't mind :blush-anim-cl:) so one question - will you be going to Belfast the day of the gig, or the day before? I really have no idea about going to Belfast, I've never travelled there. Advice? :aah:

I might, MIGHT try and meet my mate from Longford on the day inbetween gigs too. It'd be nice to see him. It'd be pretty convenient too.

Edit: Wait, no, that's Valentine's Day. That's about as inconvenient as it can be! Buggar.

Of course I don't mind! I don't particularly fancy a 7 hour bus/train journey on my lonesome thanks :naughty:

That's one thing I haven't decided on yet. I've been waiting to discuss it with Debbie, or anyone :naughty: It would save money travelling on the day, but it will be a LONG day, it's gonna take 7/8 hours, then we gotta queue outside the venue for God knows how many hours (Debbie you'll have a better idea of how early we need to get there) cos I've never been to an unreserved seats gig before. SO, hmm, I think we'll probably need to get there the night before. But I'm open to suggestions :naughty:

Ok, when I got the train from Cork to Belfast it cost 70 something euro return, which is quite pricey and I don't wanna pay that again, and that was with a student travelcard. But then when I looked up a bus from Cork - Dublin, then train from Dublin - Belfast (cos I couldn't find bus routes from Dublin to Belfast) it worked out as 60euro, which is not much less. So, I'm undecided about how to get there now. I need to find out bus eireann routes somehow cos I read somewhere they do a dublin-belfast service but their website says nothing about Northen Ireland.

Bahaha :roftl: Your friend just may have got the wrong idea if you contacted him out of the blue suggesting you meet up on Valentines Day. :naughty:

Of course I don't mind! I don't particularly fancy a 7 hour bus/train journey on my lonesome thanks :naughty:

That's one thing I haven't decided on yet. I've been waiting to discuss it with Debbie, or anyone :naughty: It would save money travelling on the day, but it will be a LONG day, it's gonna take 7/8 hours, then we gotta queue outside the venue for God knows how many hours (Debbie you'll have a better idea of how early we need to get there) cos I've never been to an unreserved seats gig before. SO, hmm, I think we'll probably need to get there the night before. But I'm open to suggestions :naughty:

Ok, when I got the train from Cork to Belfast it cost 70 something euro return, which is quite pricey and I don't wanna pay that again, and that was with a student travelcard. But then when I looked up a bus from Cork - Dublin, then train from Dublin - Belfast (cos I couldn't find bus routes from Dublin to Belfast) it worked out as 60euro, which is not much less. So, I'm undecided about how to get there now. I need to find out bus eireann routes somehow cos I read somewhere they do a dublin-belfast service but their website says nothing about Northen Ireland.

Bahaha :roftl: Your friend just may have got the wrong idea if you contacted him out of the blue suggesting you meet up on Valentines Day. :naughty:

Do you actually have msn or something? It might be handier generally for sorting that kinda thing out, I'll add Debbie as well if she doesn't mind and we can work it all out together another time when we're all online? Might be an idea.... if you want.

I'll have a root through buses and trains and try to work something out. I'm no longer a student, so whatever you get, it'll be more for me :aah:

And LOL yeah, my mate has a girlfriend though so she's more likely to get a bad impression! Only met her for the first time two weeks ago, though they've been together four years. He's my best mate, and I see him maybe once a year coz he's so far away! :roftl:

Buses the whole way would cost you €41. With a student card, Cork to Dublin is only €19, and Dublin to Belfast is €22, both return (obviously :naughty:).

But that's a long trip.

Also, the earliest we could get to Belfast on the day would be 3.30pm. (Leave Cork at 8am.)

Edited by Nollaig

Do you actually have msn or something? It might be handier generally for sorting that kinda thing out, I'll add Debbie as well if she doesn't mind and we can work it all out together another time when we're all online? Might be an idea.... if you want.

I'll have a root through buses and trains and try to work something out. I'm no longer a student, so whatever you get, it'll be more for me :aah:

And LOL yeah, my mate has a girlfriend though so she's more likely to get a bad impression! Only met her for the first time two weeks ago, though they've been together four years. He's my best mate, and I see him maybe once a year coz he's so far away! :roftl:

Yep I do, shereewindle @hotmail.com

You can add me! Yep that's a good idea, Debbie's having problems with her msn lately though so I hope she can sort it out cos we need to talk :mf_rosetinted:

Aw I know! damn :aah: we'll try and get the best deal we can though!

Oh right! :roftl: Once a year?! That's such a shame, Longford is a bit out of the way so I guess you couldn't get the same offers as you would to Dublin for example! But sure if he's your best mate they'll know your not up to any funny business or anything :naughty:

I have no idea.

I wanted tickets for Belfast but my 3V card randomly stopped working, so I had no way of booking one this morning. I imagine that's probably sold out now too.

Keep an eye on the spare tickets thread, that's what Shaza told me to do for the Belfast gig - you might get lucky with the Dublin one?

I just tried to book tickets and it says they're sold out :( :( :( will they be on sale again does anyone know?? I'm so gutted :(

Sometimes they provide more tickets before the gig.

I just checked Ticketmaster and I can't find where it says 'sold out'.

Dublin is now the only one I'm going to, unless I get lucky. But I'm kinda just giving up on Belfast now (which I'm gutted over, there were plans!) and focusing all my excitement on the Dublin trip.

Also means I will have way more money in Dublin, can stay somewhere nice and possibly go shopping on the Tuesday if any of my mates are around.

My brother had my tickets ordered by 9:03am and I couldn't be happier. My friend and I will be in the front row of the 'Circle' (Seats 17 and 18).

I also discovered that my friend and I will be sitting next to 'SashaX', who's flying all the way from Italy and will be 18 on the day of the gig. :biggrin2:

My brother had my tickets ordered by 9:03am and I couldn't be happier. My friend and I will be in the front row of the 'Circle' (Seats 17 and 18).

I also discovered that my friend and I will be sitting next to 'SashaX', who's flying all the way from Italy and will be 18 on the day of the gig. :biggrin2:

Fab!

I'm glad that everyone seems to have their tickets sorted now! I am so excited about going to Dublin!

I'll be arriving late morning on the 14th and leaving late afternoon on the 16th so if people are around either the day before or the day after the gig it would be nice to meet up!

Fab!

I'm glad that everyone seems to have their tickets sorted now! I am so excited about going to Dublin!

I'll be arriving late morning on the 14th and leaving late afternoon on the 16th so if people are around either the day before or the day after the gig it would be nice to meet up!

I might be around both days. Well, I'll definately be around on the 16th, as I'm staying overnight. 14th is subject to whether people think the queues will require extensive queuing.

I'd definately love to meet up with anyone who is around the day before or after.

Fab!

I'll probably be in bed asleep the day after the gig! :naughty:

Guyys! I just have to tell ye! :aah: Russell Brand announced a date in Dublin on Thursday!! literally the day after I got my Mika tickets! aand.. I'm going! :aah: AAAAHH! I could not be happier right now!

What I still can't get over is.. what on earth was going on last week?! :roftl: My two favourite people I like to "follow" (:teehee:), neither of whom has been in Dublin since 2007, both decide to announce gigs there in the same week! I would not be suprised to hear they are in this together in an attempt to make me completely delirious! :roftl: ahaha!

I've been too busy this week and missed MFC. But it's scary when you log in and find that there are 10,394 new posts!:shocked: I've been gone too long.:naughty:

You can add me! Yep that's a good idea, Debbie's having problems with her msn lately though so I hope she can sort it out cos we need to talk :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I have it fixed now, it made me update to a new one for some reason.:sneaky2: So if we still need to talk:mf_rosetinted: then I'm there.

Guyys! I just have to tell ye! Russell Brand announced a date in Dublin on Thursday!! literally the day after I got my Mika tickets! aand.. I'm going! AAAAHH! I could not be happier right now!

What I still can't get over is.. what on earth was going on last week?! My two favourite people I like to "follow" (), neither of whom has been in Dublin since 2007, both decide to announce gigs there in the same week! I would not be suprised to hear they are in this together in an attempt to make me completely delirious! :roftl: ahaha!

Ahh! Great news!

ha, I saw a thing to win free Russell tickets in the Star as well and the same with Mika's show, so it is funny how they'll be here around the same time when they're not usually here.

(I think that comp is over now though:boxed: )

And I think I'll always associate Russell with the Waterforont so it's weird that Mika's playing there. You'll have a ball!

How is everyone?

Oh Nollaig I saw your Devianart(is it devian(t) art or devian art?!) link in the sketchbook thread, your art is amazing!:mf_lustslow:

I've been too busy this week and missed MFC. But it's scary when you log in and find that there are 10,394 new posts!:shocked: I've been gone too long.

I have it fixed now, it made me update to a new one for some reason.:sneaky2: So if we still need to talk:mf_rosetinted: then I'm there.

Ahh! Great news!

ha, I saw a thing to win free Russell tickets in the Star as well and the same with Mika's show, so it is funny how they'll be here around the same time when they're not usually here.

(I think that comp is over now though:boxed: )

And I think I'll always associate Russell with the Waterforont so it's weird that Mika's playing there. You'll have a ball!

How is everyone?

Oh Nollaig I saw your Devianart(is it devian(t) art or devian art?!) link in the sketchbook thread, your art is amazing!

Ha! Imagine sitting down and trying to catch up with all of those! :roftl:

Oh good! Yes I need to talk to you about a few things which I'm too lazy to list here or in a pm :teehee:

Aw thank you :biggrin2: I saw a competition online but I think it was with the Sun. I entered it too :naughty: but s'alright cos I got my tickets now anyway, and 3rd row ones at that :teehee: I was very very lucky, cos I very nearly didn't get them at all!

Aw I know what you mean, but I think after this it might be the other way around :naughty: I think I'll just generally have very fond memories of the waterfront :teehee::naughty:

Ha! Imagine sitting down and trying to catch up with all of those! :roftl:

Oh good! Yes I need to talk to you about a few things which I'm too lazy to list here or in a pm :teehee:

Aw thank you :biggrin2: I saw a competition online but I think it was with the Sun. I entered it too :naughty: but s'alright cos I got my tickets now anyway, and 3rd row ones at that :teehee: I was very very lucky, cos I very nearly didn't get them at all!

Aw I know what you mean, but I think after this it might be the other way around :naughty: I think I'll just generally have very fond memories of the waterfront :teehee::naughty:

I know, I want to sit and have a good gawk around. :naughty: But I've to get up at 7am tommorrow as well and have a lot of stuff due this week and next. :boxed: Even tonight I can't stay very long, but we should msn tommorrow if you want. I know I won't log off if I log on tonight, and that's dangerous at the moment. :naughty:

Oh fun! Two great shows so soon must be exciting!

Yeah, me too :teehee:

I know, I want to sit and have a good gawk around. :naughty: But I've to get up at 7am tommorrow as well and have a lot of stuff due this week and next. :boxed: Even tonight I can't stay very long, but we should msn tommorrow if you want. I know I won't log off if I log on tonight, and that's dangerous at the moment. :naughty:

Oh fun! Two great shows so soon must be exciting!

Yeah, me too :teehee:

Ouchies. You have the right idea though, I just stay up all night anyway and tell myself I'll be fine getting up in 4 hours time... 4 hours later I've usually dismissed my alarm and have no recollection of it even going off by the time I've woken up myself :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Yeah sure we can talk tomorrow if you're free, it's not urgent anyway, we don't really need to talk about it until next year :naughty:

It's very exciting, and a bit overwhelming :shocked: I feel so spoilt going to all these shows though, I don't deserve to be going to them all :blush-anim-cl: I felt bad cos between the two I spent so much on tickets in the one week :blush-anim-cl: but it's not my fault that both Mika and Russell decided to bring this all on us at once after 2 years of nothingness! :naughty:

How've you been anyway? College sounds like it's been quite demanding!

Oh Nollaig I saw your Devianart(is it devian(t) art or devian art?!) link in the sketchbook thread, your art is amazing!:mf_lustslow:

Aww thank you! :blush-anim-cl: It's Deviant Art. It's in my sig now coz there is/will be quite a lot of Mika art going on there, and several members of the MFC and I are watching each others pages.

Do you have a DA page? x